No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsure of what to post, unsure of what to post. *Shrugs* I have my Linkin Park. *Goes back to writing novel till I think of something*

Comment

Blargh.

Comment

Morning! (5.55 up here )

Vampyr: Carrie has a pager if want her to come down Julianna is doing what a good NPC should when not being used, hovering around, somewhere in the infirmary
        Your choise, but I'M not doing Julianna, JM is so much better in doing her

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Morning NG! I can't believe I'm actually still awake late enough to talk to you. Julianna will be paging Carrie momentarily.
          Dear Journal
          My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Agreed! Nice to have you online too

Comment

Haven't been on nearly as much as I would have liked to have been this week, but between school and a wonky wifi connection.......

Weekend doesn't look much better.
              Dear Journal
              My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

I usually have time to actually WRITE between 2000 and 2200, when my husband is at work, and the kids are asleep, which makes the weeks easier for me. Weekends Might be a bit trickier.
                Got a mom who's having a BIG party on Sat. 60'th bithday, so that day will be spent in RL Sun. looking better for the moment in that pov

Comment

Off for the night; see ya tomorrow.

Comment

Night, O. And regretfully, I do have class tomorrow morning, so I too must retire for the night. I'll on tomorrow night sometime, probably just before or just after Atlantis.
                    Dear Journal

Comment

Good Morning, its Friday!

Hmmm, don't know what else to say, 'cept, Nice sig Gen.
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Ya know, thinking about it in hindsight, we did the 'meeting thing' backwards.
                        The discussion of whether or not Blue was still in charge should have come first. That way, if he wasn't confirmed, he wouldn't have had to sit through the mission de-brief.
                        He could have filled a pack with essentials, grabbed Cal by the hand and bugged out.
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't really understand what you mean but it's probably just me.

Comment

I think Gen Blue means that the the discussion of whether or not to relieve the general of duty should have been decided before the teams de-briefed about the AU. If the senior people had voted against him, he could have taken his leave, picked up Cal, and been gone to Foreston or elsewhere.

And I have to go attempt again to qualify on my rifle tomorrow. On a Saturday. But at least the formation isn't until 0700. And the PFC in the arms room said he'd get me the weapon from last time, which is pretty well zeroed to my aiming. Less time having to zero, less chance to get frustrated, more likely to shoot enough holes in the paper to not have to go again.
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Well I will offline for a good amount of time today.
                              -------------
                              "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

*drags self in* Man, it's been a week. Someone remind me to not let my boss go on 'vacation' (i.e. a conference) for a whole week again... I've decided that unless something is ON FIRE, I am *not* leaving my office today. I'm tired of gallavanting around the countryside to schools 25 miles away.

Comment

Working...
                                X