OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
    *drops in and says hi* hello everyone, I have been reading here for a while and it looks like a fun place to be in
    You have no idea.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

then, why don't you give me a hint of it?

Comment

then, why don't you give me a hint of it?
        Try taking your shoes off and wearing your socks on your hands, for a start.
        And now I'm a sad camper... As opposed to a happy one. Because my reading light (that I use to read and write in the middle of the night when I'm not supposed to) is broken. Well, technically, a person in my family noticed that it 'isn't that bright' and wanted to change the batteries. But we don't have any spares of that kind in stock. And now the old ones don't work when they were out back in. -_-

Comment

Well, that's all? That is the insanity going on here?
          I am sorry for your light though

Comment

Well, that's all? That is the insanity going on here?
            I am sorry for your light though
            Nope, that's just the first step. Next, you have to write weird things on all of your clothes and use inappropriate things as hats and jewellery.
            And, no worries. There's always the torch.

Comment

Now I'm afraid to come here...... -runs away again-

Comment

Oh, come on... The fun is just about to start
                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                  Now I'm afraid to come here...... -runs away again-
                  *goes with*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    *goes with*
                    Hehehe!!!

Thanks but no thanks VS....I'm sitting in bed cos I pulled my lower back muscle

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                      Hehehe!!!

Thanks but no thanks VS....I'm sitting in bed cos I pulled my lower back muscle
                      You really need softer sheets....

*notes that her sleep number is 5, pretty much a rock solid bed*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                        Nope, that's just the first step. Next, you have to write weird things on all of your clothes and use inappropriate things as hats and jewellery.
                        And, no worries. There's always the torch.
                        Sounds quite much like me
                        I have an imaginary friend, who follows me now and then even in RL but mostly herre and in other forums

Comment

Sounds quite much like me
                          I have an imaginary friend, who follows me now and then even in RL but mostly herre and in other forums

And, do they look anything like me? If they do, they're not an imaginary friend... They're a stalker.

Comment

No Gabbriel is a wraith-vampire-angel He follows me on here like a shadow and calls me queen even if I am not RPGing Poet

Comment

No Gabbriel is a wraith-vampire-angel He follows me on here like a shadow and calls me queen even if I am not RPGing Poet
                              Ah, so you haven't discovered me hiding outside your house, then...
                              Oh, wait, I wasn't supposed to say that! Forget you heard it!

Comment

No but I doubt you do, that would be a little tricky and I am sure Gabriel would invite you for cake and coffee then XD

Comment

Working...
                                X