X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aintright View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ainty: Oh. How do you do?
    King Sharp: How do you do, good lady? I am Sharp, King of the RP. Whose castle is that?
    Ainty: King of the who?
    King of Sharp: King of the RP.
    Ainty: Who are the RP?
    King Sharp: Well, we all are. We are all RP. And I am your king.
    Ainty: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
    XyM: You're foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...
    Ainty: Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
    XyM: Well, that's what it's all about! If only people would...
    King Sharp: Please, please, good people, I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?
    Ainty: No one lives there.
    King Sharp: Then who is your lord?
    Ainty: We don't have a lord.
    XyM: I told you, we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week...
    King Sharp: Yes...
    XyM: ...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
    King Sharp: Yes I see...
    XyM: ...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs...
    King Sharp: Be quiet!
    XyM: ...but by a two thirds majority in the case of...
    King Sharp: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
    Ainty: Order, eh? Who does he think he is?

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

teehee!!

i warned you!!

That's amazing!
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

now if someone will scold me i can use my fave quote!!!

teehee!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

You know I would never complain at you Ainty... nor would I argue with you

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

*tiptoes back in*

Hey. Remember me?

I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
            You know I would never complain at you Ainty... nor would I argue with you
            who MOI ... argumentative!!?? ... never ...

ok well maybe ...

that was a compliment right ... since an arguement is based on intelligence ... RIGHT!!!

mwaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

teehee!!

WooHoo ... howdy Ryn ... WB!!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!

Comment

Thanks Ainty *HUGS* I didn't know that chocolate shop from a few pages back but am glad you love them

Seems like the RP's having a jolly ole time again...

Comment

Welcome back Ryn. Hope London is still there. Want to go back there!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                  Seems like the RP's having a jolly ole time again...
                  Ah yes! Nothing a little Monty Python can't fix

and WB
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

The afore mentioned post will be edited forthwith, in the due course of time, at least before morning tea and scones
                    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Thanks guys

Didn't get any scones with my tea, though it was a full English yummy breakkie (with eggs, sausages, bacon, and mushrooms, and cornflakes, yogurt and stuff ) and yes, NG it is still there It was a lot of fun!!! Didn't know I could walk so much on one single day

Anyway, off to zzz with me now, see ya guys later.

Hope to find some inspiration to post tomorrow... haven't read everything yet, just here.

*poofs off*

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                        The afore mentioned post will be edited forthwith, in the due course of time, at least before morning tea and scones

yummmmm ... scones ... what time should i be there??

PoZ brings the scones ... Ryn brings the CHOCCIE!!! and I will bring the insanity!!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

And a little Sir Humphrey fix, I think he is talking about GM's here

Sir Humphrey Appleby: Minister, I have something to say to you which you may not like to hear.
                          James Hacker: Why should today be any different?
                          Sir Humphrey Appleby: Minister, the traditional allocation of executive responsibilities has always been so determined as to liberate the ministerial incumbent from the administrative minutiae by devolving the managerial functions to those whose experience and qualifications have better formed them for the performance of such humble offices, thereby releasing their political overlords for the more onerous duties and profound deliberations which are the inevitable concomitant of their exalted position.
                          James Hacker: I wonder what made you think I didn't want to hear that?

Comment

ROTFL, used to watch that ages ago- hee hee, funny stuff

yes, I know, sleepy time *gone*

Comment

The post has been re-posted according to rules of the post, which requires attention to spirulous posts that should have been given more thought prior to posting at the original post time

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...1#post11766780

Comment

^ ^

Just read Armory thread, it was hilarious. More soon, please.

*continues digging through unread threads - also doing laundry and cleaning up the flat from all the stuff bought also need to go get my groceries, barely any food in... oh well, lots to do! *

Comment

Working...
                                X