No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well his charater is dead, i talked to him, but he doesn't really have time for this anymore, and he doesn't cxare about it either, so let his charater die, so my charater to what he's going to do

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

And just to tell you everyone. Stargate: The Alliance has been cancelled :'(

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Nooooo! *sits in a corner and rocks back and forth and whispers to myself*

BFME2 will fill the void, BFME2 will fill the void....
        Edit: sorry, i'm not here long, so can't post.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
          BFME2 will fill the void, BFME2 will fill the void....

What is BFME2?
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Battle for middle Earth 2.

Comment

Sign the online pertition by clicking my sig. We must save it!

Comment

Already have

Comment

ok, so prehaps Martain has been taken over by the soul that lives in the Ancient rod. eg: he holds is and is posessed.

Name: Issac Matthews
                  Team: SG-3(Marines)
                  click for biography

Comment

No. Harry is dead. It was captainpash's decision to kill him off. We gave him a chance to be rescued and he declined. As far as I'm concerned there will be no Ascending (unless Blue or Sharp give the okay), no possession... Martin is dead, captainpash posted it already. Not "almost dead"- dead. His decision.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...25#post4837825

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post4837831

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...97#post4838297

If cp wants to continue to RP, then he'll have to come up with another character.
                    Last edited by ShelBel; 23 January 2006, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I thought doesn't the situation here sound like battlestar galatica a bit? Don't you think.

Comment

Very similar situation, Beale. Last survivors of a planet, military in control, enemy who wants to finish us off. To continue the parallels, who let the Goa'uld into the defense mainframe? *looks around suspiciously*
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

accept the goa'uld know where we are, because one ship escaped and we only have F-302's and an Al'kesh. Wasn't me *pulls symboite out of stomach and look around suspictiuly* It was walter he was drunk at the date.

Comment

Hhhm. Change of topic. AT2 when you get in, can you please post in the infirmary... not replying is just a cop out.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                              No. Harry is dead. It was captainpash's decision to kill him off. We gave him a chance to be rescued and he declined. As far as I'm concerned there will be no Ascending (unless Blue or Sharp give the okay), no possession... Martin is dead, captainpash posted it already. Not "almost dead"- dead. His decision.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...25#post4837825

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post4837831

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...97#post4838297

If cp wants to continue to RP, then he'll have to come up with another character.
                              Yep, Harry Martin is dead and gone. No Ascension, no Possession, no Hauntings. RIP.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

ok, so some of my ideas are scraped. thast cool, also if anyone wanted a lesser, more manufactured verison of this rod is that ok? or is it mine, and mine alone becasue its my idea.

Also i have some suggestion based on new enemies for gou'lds

We have the goul'd Zeus, there can be Hades, Cronus, Sol and Luna, like twin rulers, married i got loads of the, Odin, Zeus's brother.

the list goes on.

any others?

Name: Issac Matthews
                                Team: SG-3(Marines)
                                click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X