My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

NG would you mind awfully, terribly doing one for me...please, please

I snurched this from dad's photobucket

Spoiler:

Comment

Sure, I'll see what I can do

I do need a pic with a bit higher resolution though if you want something that looks like the others here in size and composition. I think the one you picked are a bit blurry as it is, and I'm snot sure it'll get any better when I've put it down in size to fit the sig

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
            Sure, I'll see what I can do

I do need a pic with a bit higher resolution though if you want something that looks like the others here in size and composition. I think the one you picked are a bit blurry as it is, and I'm snot sure it'll get any better when I've put it down in size to fit the sig
            How is this one?
            Spoiler:

Comment

That's better

Fond of Electra are we?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Mel has a poster of her on her bedroom door and another on the wall from floor to ceiling. She also practices with the fighting forks

Comment

There's nothing better than good old Russian bast*rd sword.
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Blue, Mac is going to go to your office, he needs an ID swipe card Can you have your clerk have one ther for him when he arrives

Comment

Gee, what, are you trying to take over the base now? Sharp, you should never have allowed that rank... nothing but trouble.

Spoiler:
                      And yes, I am cranky. The place that I spend a lot of time at playing games and whatnot, neopets, chose to freeze my account there. Stuff happened.

Comment

Ryn I am simply asking for a base ID card, the same as everyone has. Seriously what problem do you have with my character? And why did you say you felt hurt? I did not try and make your characters look foolish remember, it was the other way around. You should try and put it in the past and enjoy the RP

Comment

No problem, just that he is a little too much Mr High-and-Mighty-Bow-For-Me for my taste. and you know, clashing is always hurtful, especially with someone like me who has like, the lowest self-esteem you've ever seen .

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                            No problem, just that he is a little too much Mr High-and-Mighty-Bow-For-Me for my taste. and you know, clashing is always hurtful, especially with someone like me who has like, the lowest self-esteem you've ever seen .
                            Ryn the Character of Mac has never been like that and you know it. He's tried to be easy going and even tried to joke with you all. He's laid back and easy going, that's how I've written him for years now. And there was no clashing, just sorting things out ok, it;'s alright really, you'll like him in the end

Comment

He did come across like that to me a few times, already, and especially now, in the gate room / control room posts with the whole saluting thing and all.

Ah well.... I *know*, I need to get over myself.

Spoiler:
                              But losing a play site like Neo, is very harsh for me right now. I know I did not break any rules over there. And now I just have to play the waiting game for them to restore stuff the way it was.

*poofs off to RL...* Ugh.

Comment

Wow, I am actually up and awake before 1400. I will post something for Michael later today and pick up a NPC to play for sometime.
                                -------------
                                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X