No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I sent my bio off for approval a couple of days ago and I haven't heard back. Just wondering what is going on.
    Dr. Andrew Clarke

Aftermath GW RP

Comment

That's normal, pal, it takes a week for Sharp to read 'em.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
        I'm going to get this out here now - the OOC box will not become a team edward/jacob war room.
        Oh thank buddha

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWoods View Post
          Hey guys I sent my bio off for approval a couple of days ago and I haven't heard back. Just wondering what is going on.
          Who did you send it to?

Gen claims she's faster than Sharp

Just out of curiosity my dear mods:

I know there was a rule a while back that we didn't accept any more officers above the rank of an LT, just to keep the number of officers down. What happened to that rule?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

*holds up hands and slowly backs away*

I leave those decisions up to Dillon. He made the 'no more officers' rule, it's up to him to enforce it. I refuse to rule on rankings.

Major Woods - We're discussing the bio right now.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post

I leave those decisions up to Dillon. He made the 'no more officers' rule, it's up to him to enforce it. I refuse to rule on rankings.
              Okay! Just asking

Comment

NG: I posted Michael's reply to Gus' questions.
                -------------
                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

I know! I've seen it!

I've been waiting for a reply from Ainty (Sujie's player) to know how to proceed since I thought I should have Gus reply to both you and Ryn (Julianna)...

I'm sorry!

Comment

Ainty's probably too busy.... best to keep on going ... we'll incorporate her eventual posts somehow.

Comment

Question for Gen/Sharp who'll be on while I'll be sleeping: how much time should pass before we can start playing someone's else char? Oranos dissapeared without a word 20 days ago, I can't reach him, and he used to say if he won't be able to RP. I don't really want to steal his charrie, but SG-7 is stuck again. >.< That's some unlucky number.
                      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

and here I was thinking you'd given up on RP'ing, VS

*pokes lurk for rest of SG-7* that goes for you too, guys!!!!!!

Comment

I am awake after a long night of not getting much sleep and a nap.
                          -------------
                          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                            Oh, looksee, Mel came here. Probably I shouldn't have pulled your dad into Aftermath. Soon your mum and Ben will show up too.
                            Nope no chance of that I'm afraid, though it would be cool wouldn't it. They'd have to change the name though to AussieMath

Comment

I have added a updated photo of me in the Gateworld photo album.
                              -------------
                              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWoods View Post
                                That's normal, pal, it takes a week for Sharp to read 'em.
                                Sorry - while Gen and I shooting PMs back and forth behind the scenes, I often forget to let you know that I'm looking at it. . It takes us a while to read through em and offer suggestions, but rest assured, you'll be jumping into this crazy universe soon enough.

Originally posted by Gen

Major Woods - We're discussing the bio right now.
                                I had that rule in place when I felt that we had a CRAZY amount of officers running about - now I try and follow what my gut feelings say. A lot of RPers, especially when they're new to RPing, feel that having a high ranked character will give them some advantage in playing, or gives them a higher position within the RP. The truth is you can have as much fun with the lowly airman as you can with the colonel, it's all about what you want to put into it.

Come to think of it, that's one thing I need to write into that post. (as well as renaming it...Greg has told me that our chances are slim to none for recovering our beloved original "Big Thread" )

Question for Gen/Sharp who'll be on while I'll be sleeping: how much time should pass before we can start playing someone's else char? Oranos dissapeared without a word 20 days ago, I can't reach him, and he used to say if he won't be able to RP. I don't really want to steal his charrie, but SG-7 is stuck again. >.< That's some unlucky number.
                                20 days, whoa. Let me take a look into that..
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X