OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
    What's that? You want me to start posting from the new laptop?

I MIGHT be persuaded to get my feet wet again with Lance, but there's a LOT of catching up to do for me to retake the reins, and I'd only be posting in a limited capacity. Also, what exactly would his position be among the pilots with the arrival of MacGregor?
    XYM !!!

As for MacGregor's effect - I don't know . The only person on base who knows he's alive is Blue . Maybe MacGregor will be put in charge of pilot training?
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Mac will be humbeld if the offer is open, in his history profile he was selected by O'Neill because of his uncanny tactical abilities as both a pilot and mentor to younger crews. Looking forward to what Blue has in store for him.
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I MIGHT be persuaded to get my feet wet again with Lance, but there's a LOT of catching up to do for me to retake the reins, and I'd only be posting in a limited capacity. Also, what exactly would his position be among the pilots with the arrival of MacGregor?
        XYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles* I was just talking about you yesterday It's odd but you always post AFTER I go "i miss xym" YES we want you to be posting AGAIN!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There isn't much to catch up as far as Lance is concerned. He's stuck in a all female dominated planet. His task is to try and play up the men can do what females can. It's sort of simliar to what we had in the 1800s to early 1900s.

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
        XYM !!!

As for MacGregor's effect - I don't know . The only person on base who knows he's alive is Blue . Maybe MacGregor will be put in charge of pilot training?
        H3ll yes....thus Davis can go for another attempt at taking the test on flying a F-302 since Sharp flunked her the first round

Comment

We'll appreciate every post you can do, whenever you can

...off to be with me. See you guys later...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YEAH SOUTH KOREA!

Perfect World Cup bracket so far! Though my Greek friend isn't too happy about it...

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
            We'll appreciate every post you can do, whenever you can

...off to be with me. See you guys later...
            +1
            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

+2. *can't wait to see her CO in action again - by his original creator!*

Comment

is that a nice way of saying I'm doing a lazy job?

Comment

lol - maybe - you did/do a good one though!

Comment

Silver you changed your avvy, nice one Any idea what time Blue gets into his office?

Comment

He'll get there when he gets there.

Hey, does anyone know of any good Breakout (or Brick out) or Arkanoid style games for the Nintendo DS? I got addicted to this game...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                        is that a nice way of saying I'm doing a lazy job?
                        No way! Even Xym admits your doing a nice one

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                        He'll get there when he gets there.

Hey, does anyone know of any good Breakout (or Brick out) or Arkanoid style games for the Nintendo DS? I got addicted to this game...
                        You're on neopets Ryn?! I played that a LONG time ago! Before they got bought out. I had a rainbow quiggle and everything!
                        sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Yes, I never left. I signed up 9 years ago this week! Still going there daily, it's a great escape for me I'm in love with Grundos myself. Oh, and the pets can actually wear clothes now.

Comment

GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just browsing, found this
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Video Games was something I never got into much. I once got hook on that DS Doggie game where you look after them and stuff.....it was <bread name> and friends one. Got bored out of it quickly. Since then I have never touched much of the games aside from the RPG's. @_@

PJ thanks. I love my new avvie too

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                                Video Games was something I never got into much.
                                But blowing the crap out of things is a great stress reliever.

Mass Effect 2

Comment

Working...
                                X