OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
    Oranos, I agree that "Time" is the best ep of SGU so far!

Now, post!!! I mean, please...
    No takebacks and I think I'm immortalizing this in my signature.

I'll post much later today. Going back to sleep, still don't feel well from yesterday.

Comment

I won't take back my words, I won't! Now, go get some sleep after you awful hangover....
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

lol

Kinda lost my David muse... Only so much non-interfering I can think of! Guess he'll just wander along

Comment

I won't take back my words, I won't!
          Not when it's in my signature for the world to see.

Now, go get some sleep after you awful hangover....
          You make it sound like I was drunk or something.

Originally posted by Ryn
          lol

Kinda lost my David muse... Only so much non-interfering I can think of! Guess he'll just wander along
          Hughes is having a ton of fun with Crescent, why don't you have David talk to Stevens or Themyrius?

Comment

Well, I could, but, can't really work out what to do or say .... no logical way of going from act A to act B.... if that makes sense.

And I think I just missed a glorious sunset, they predicted one from the Icelandic volcano ash cloud (which is wrecking air traffic right now), but I didn't think of going out to the beach to take pics!
            Though I will train myself this summer to go out more and to take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
              Well, I could, but, can't really work out what to do or say .... no logical way of going from act A to act B.... if that makes sense.
              Hold on, I need to take in this moment.

The doctor that can't stop talking doesn't have anything to say now?

For real, though, I'm just full of possible one liners to Crescent, Stevens and everyone else. I just go down the list and find the one that works best.

Comment

Yeah, it happens... I'm totally stumped!
                Care to hand me a line or two from that list of yours ?

Comment

Yeah, it happens... I'm totally stumped!
                  Care to hand me a line or two from that list of yours ?
                  Sadly, I'm afraid Williams is neither cool enough or funny enough to have lines that belong to Hughes.

Besides, I have two rules. 1) Don't tell everything you know.

Comment

Hah.

I posted. Not too good, but, it's a post. Probably loaded with grammatical and/or vocabulary errors. Any corrections welcomed.

G'night, y'all.

Comment

I posted. Not too good, but, it's a post. Probably loaded with grammatical and/or vocabulary errors. Any corrections welcomed.
                      Yeah, I tried that with Hughes and ninja'd DG (without actually posting the same thing), which I was quite amused by. Ended up with my first delete, edit and repost ever. Momumental really, too bad you missed it.

Kind of glad that happened, probably works better the way it is now.

I even managed a post for Lance, which kind of is terrible, but that's not important. I'm still on cloud nine following "the admission."

Comment

lol, I was amused...

Will post later, off to work in a little bit. And since work operates on 800x600 and I don't want it changed there (my bad eyesight combined with too tiny work database icons), I can't access the forum at work anymore since this forum no longer supports that resolution, which is sad.

*also pondering a post for Ryn as well, wee, no research needed there YAY! *

Comment

If anyone in the SG1 Missions thread are waiting on me, I apologise mostly due to reallife, I have saterday morning meditations and such then also seeing family for Saterday night/sunday morning, for all i know I wont see gateworld, muchless a computer until monday evening mytime (GMT +8)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Gaahhh! Can't believe this week is finally over.

Have had two intense days of teaching midwifes some, for them, new methods on how th evaluate heart function in fetuses. Fun, but challenging!

I'm way too tired to make any coherent posts right now, but give me a nights sleep and I'll be back in business again

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              If anyone in the SG1 Missions thread are waiting on me, I apologise mostly due to reallife, I have saterday morning meditations and such then also seeing family for Saterday night/sunday morning, for all i know I wont see gateworld, muchless a computer until monday evening mytime (GMT +8)
                              We'll just wander along until then
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

NG, weekends are always good!

Btw, is this ash cloud bothering Sverige??
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X