Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    dont you be giving me that look *pokes*
    Let's discuss it at another place, will we? That thread is flooded enough without us two.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
      My friend, are you sincerely sure that any game is worthy enough to be married on???

I'm not too sure about you now, but I prefer girls...
      You clearly haven't seen the ME2 Launch Trailer. So I will forgive any ignorant statements you make.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
        You clearly haven't seen the ME2 Launch Trailer. So I will forgive any ignorant statements you make.
        I won't watch that trailer, I'll buy the game and will judge everything myself, without BioWare promotions.
        And whom had you just called ignorant, you, cowardly, stealthy, blowgun-wielding naked turian savage?!
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I won't watch that trailer, I'll buy the game and will judge everything myself, without BioWare promotions.
          I'm not sure Bioware did this promotion. I think it was God.

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent
          And whom had you just called ignorant, you, cowardly, stealthy, blowgun-wielding naked turian savage?!
          Cowboy cop. With a sniper rifle. Maybe you should get your eyesight adjusted, Wrex. Old age is getting to you.

Comment

I'm not sure Bioware did this promotion. I think it was God.
            I don't care who did it, God, Caesar, Peter the Great or Stalin! I'll buy that game after I'll finish with the first, so it'll be not sooner than in March, and experience everything myself.

Cowboy cop. With a sniper rifle. Maybe you should get your eyesight adjusted, Wrex. Old age is getting to you.
            *GRROWLSSS!!!*
            Now, where's my shotgun?!?! You'll pay for the Genophage now!!!

sigpic

Comment

I don't care who did it, God, Caesar, Peter the Great or Stalin! I'll buy that game after I'll finish with the first, so it'll be not sooner than in March, and experience everything myself.
              I'm not trying to convince you to watch it. You were just wondering whether the game was worth getting married to. This trailer says it is.

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent
              *GRROWLSSS!!!*
              Now, where's my shotgun?!?! You'll pay for the Genophage now!!!

Everyone knows the Salarians created the Genophage.

We happily deployed it.

Comment

I'm not trying to convince you to watch it. You were just wondering whether the game was worth getting married to. This trailer says it is.

Everyone knows the Salarians created the Genophage.
                We happily deployed it.
                Just three more words before I'll go to bed:
                Shol by ty....

sigpic

Comment

What the heck are you two babbling on about? Does Astra have to settle any disbutes between you two? I hope not, she won't be happy listening to a pair of geeks!!

Speaking of Astra, is she going to be invited into this little team meeting in the mess hall or she going to be left out? I've left her in the mess hall, as not what sure what to do with her just yet.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    i dont know how to play
                    It's like writing a fan fic just with one person POV and parts at a time

But it's a little different too......whoooo.....

Join or you will never get rid of me in the say something about the person above you thread........hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Aftermathers how goes the role-playing!?

Comment

Proxy?? OMG .......hey. How goes?

Yea we are still alive and kicking To infinity, and beyond! haha!!

Sheesh..I'm still here....even after 4/5 years since this RP started....haha! I'm really starting to feel old - RP wise.

Comment

Glad it's still going! Thinking about rejoining don't know as what yet.

Comment

Bring on a whole new character? Civvie or Military?

Comment

I wonder if Gen Blue and Sharp would allow me to introduce a surviving 304 from some exploration mission and we come home to find Earth destroyed so we come to the Alpha site?

Comment

We have a surviving 304?? o.O If that the case, then making two trips to the Mirror Planet was a waste *rofl* with the planes.

Didn't the (then) SG-2 under Henderson's Command go to earth with CKO's Mia?? I'm talking about this mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X