OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted in the Mess hall since Julia for some reason got left alone there

If not ok or if you'er heading in any special direction ,O and DG, just let me know and I'll edit accordingly. Otherwise I'll just follow your lead...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Anyways, don't forget to find my Tok'ra!
      I believe there were volunteers for that ^_^

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
      (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
      Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
        Posted in the Mess hall since Julia for some reason got left alone there

If not ok or if you'er heading in any special direction ,O and DG, just let me know and I'll edit accordingly. Otherwise I'll just follow your lead...
        You're fine. It'll be a little harder to get out of this now, but Hughes isn't beyond flirting or using guilt as a weapon. Or any number of other possibilities.

And what you've read is what you get. Just had to address a couple of issues heading into the mission.

I'll have a post up later today. I have to run out to the store now (in a little, at least)...not sure exactly when I'll be back.

Comment

Birthday party!!

*throws confetti*

For starters:
          Spoiler:

For main course:
          Spoiler:

...and a cool drink to to relax with afterwards:
          Spoiler:

Ainty's a big girl now!!

10 years old... imagine that!

Sometimes time really do flies

*hugs*

Comment

*comes out of little hole*

Only ten ? That explains a lot of things.

*seconds all of the above, with toppings and Gary*

*crawls back into lil hole where she will remain until forgiven by b-day girl *

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post

have been doing a lot of peeps observations since i started the RP ... guess i just have weird friendships and hang with a diff crowd ...
              That goes for me as well, especially how men walk and talk and act in different situations and so on...

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
              You're fine. It'll be a little harder to get out of this now, but Hughes isn't beyond flirting or using guilt as a weapon. Or any number of other possibilities.

And what you've read is what you get. Just had to address a couple of issues heading into the mission.

I'll have a post up later today. I have to run out to the store now (in a little, at least)...not sure exactly when I'll be back.
              Use all the charm and talking you can.

Hmm, bribery might work *giggles*

...and no rush, I'll only be on for another hour or two, then back in my morning...

Comment

2 posts in 25 minutes
                You most certainly are on a roll today my dear (even though the quoted post dates from earlier this week ). Really good reading!!!! *is on edge of seat*

Also greened O for that looooooong post of his.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINTY!

10 years old my rump!

ALSO: Happy Mole Day everyone!
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                    Also greened O for that looooooong post of his.
                    So I see. Your generosity is appreciated.

Comment

Use all the charm and talking you can.

Hmm, bribery might work *giggles*
                      Yup. Had him lay it on hot and heavy. If that doesn't throw her off her game at least a little, I swear I won't go to sleep till I find something that works.

Comment

*giggles* methinks you picked the wrong person for the flirt
                        Might be a long night for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                          Yup. Had him lay it on hot and heavy. If that doesn't throw her off her game at least a little, I swear I won't go to sleep till I find something that works.
                          Let's see how that works then... Hot head!

Shall we say: Wrong person at the wrong time... or another time, another place and the outcome might have been different?

Comment

Let's see how that works then... Hot head!

Shall we say: Wrong person at the wrong time... or another time, another place and the outcome might have been different?
                            You forget that Hughes was abused. So they do have something in common, even if he doesn't know it yet. And he was surprisingly smooth on the recovery (more so than he would have been in the past), after the initial second or two of shock. And he's actually proactively trying to repair something, which is something he never would have done in the past.

But that's typical Hughes. Charging blindly into a situation. Typically without thinking of consequences. Part of the reason he tends to fail in so many things that aren't football. He always got away with it there.
                            Last edited by Oranos; 23 October 2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                              Don't take it all so bleeping personal what I said .... I hate it when people do that....

*crawls back into her little hole and stays there*

That goes for me as well, especially how men walk and talk and act in different situations and so on...
                              i know ... i did serious research last night ... the boys (3flyboys/1 airmechanic/1 jock ~ football) took me for drinks to celebrate ... watched a little world series ... discussed the serious flaws of the recent state of referees ... football ... and then of course the flyboys took up the talk of flying!! ... scary to find that the mechanic that services their plane didn't know that a certain function/feature of the plane existed ... had to tell 'em i so am not flying with y'all!!! geesh ...

must say though ... Sharp comes so on target sometimes it is frightening!!;p

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                              10 years old my rump!

ALSO: Happy Mole Day everyone!
                              your rump ... ten?? ... really!! i hadn't placed it a day over 9.5

and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... myyyyyyyyyyyyyy .... that cake!!!

daaaarrrrrooooooooollllllllll!!!!

refrains from licking the screen!!!

thanks for the bday wishes all!! and all the choccie!!! w00t!!!

teehee!!

dang it!! yah beat me to my annual siggy change!!! ... fixed now!!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Ainty

Wishes

Spoiler:

Scruffy men
                                Spoiler:

and drinks

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X