No announcement yet.

Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He walks around and kneels down infront of them. he waves his hand over them, and feels no heat or force pushing him away, so he picks up one of the objects and feels it. *smooth, strange*. He puts it down, and picks up one that is glowing an orangy colour. He picks it up and suddenly a bright light flashes out of the object. It hits James and he falls over unconsious.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

James wakes up an hour later. "What happened." He said to himself. He looks at his watch and realises that he is missing the party. He quickly puts the objects in his pockets, for the science lab to run tests on. He finds his way back out of the cave, and walks back towards the Alpha site. After about an hour he gets back to the Alpha site and goes into the main building. When he gets in he heads to the Science lab.

<To science lab>

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

George ran out with a heavily armed group of SF's. They gaurded hin as he opened the garage door. He then pulled a giant cover off, there stood a standard Blackhawk Helicopter. one of the SF's came over and helped george pull it out. "damnthis thing is heavy sir" said the SF.The others sttod at the front of the garagegaurding it ready to fire at any sign. Eventually they were able to pull it out and attach some uguided rocket launchers. One of the others jumped into the back of the helicopter and loaded the machine gun sticking out it hatch. Geogre stepped in with fliht fear on and put onhis helmet. he sat in the cockpit and started the helicopter. it soon gotin to the air. George then radioed Major Beale. "Major Beale This is Razor... i mean Major Rhea, be prepeared for rondevouz at the hangar bay, i will meet you there." George then ushed the copter forward and headed towards the hangar.

Comment

((OOC: are you coming to get the control crystals from the downed Al'kesh))

Comment

(((occ-yep meet you in the hangar)))

Comment

"You got the crystal yet?" Asked Harry as he kept the fire up.
              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

George looked at hte radar screen and quiclky raised the crane.

" Major Beale this is Major Rhea, I have numerous gliders inbound Repeat numerous gliders. I have to bug out, i ll be back as soo as i can shake em'"

With that George pushed the copter forward. He wanted to take shelter in the base but coud not. if he did that, he would risk the gliders breaking off and attacking the base. no, he would have to find some cover away from the base.

" Thats it! he thought to himself. He then went towards the Alarius. he passed by the ammassing troops and landed next to the ship. He usd the smoke for cover. When hedid so, he saw a few seriouly injured people. "Lieutenant, go get those people in the copter!"

Comment

"Yes sir," Said Harry who ran to the men, and started to drag them into the chopper. He got two men, and another SF got one. Harry then started to go to work. With the standard issue med kit he started to patch up what he could. "Sir, I need to get these men into the infrimary immediatly or they will die." Said Harry who was treating a man who needed a blood transfusion. Harry then grabbed a radio, and called into the infirmary, "Martin to infirmary, We have wounded. Some in need of surgery."
                  Last edited by captainpash; 07 January 2006, 12:18 PM.

Comment

(( Can you roll back on the number, please? The Jaffa aren't that casual. I know you're wondering about Brad Mayhew. He's the size of a kid and hid under a fallen tree. ))
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

((Okay, I will make like two for me, and one for the SF.))

Comment

((( They would leave them for dead though)))

George got thechopper in the air.

" This is Razor1 Requesting numerous medteams standing by in the Hangar bay"

George pushed the engine as hard as he could, they still had to finish the mission.

Comment

((We are going to arrive in the Hangar bay now.))

The chopper flew into the hangar bay.

Comment

(( There's a Triage unit set up on Sub-level 1. Dr. Gus Aaronson (NPC) is running it. You have to play Gus. ))
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

((These guys need imediate surgery. I don't know if triage will do it.))

Comment

Gus ran out to the chopper " how many do have? Are there any more surviviors?" pause "Ok lets get this one to OR 1"

Comment

Working...
                                X