Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rail'k
    May i join Sg-5 Sharp said that it was ok with him
    (( OOC - You're here. Good. Saves me a PM. I guess this means you're still interested in playing. ))
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

No need for the parenthesees in this thread Blue
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Here is the list of teams according to scifi.com. I don't think we're following these exactly, but it's a good guide if you're confused.

SG-2: Research

SG-3: Marine Combat (Alpha)

SG-4: Medical (formerly Russian SG team)

SG-5: Marine Combat (Beta)

SG-7: Scientific

SG-8: Formerly medical, currently unknown

SG-9: Diplomatic

SG-10: Military

SG-11: Archeological (Alpha)

SG-12: Military

SG-13: Survey

SG-16: Exploration (Beta)

SG-17: Archaeological (Beta)

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
        Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
        (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Heres the list
          SG-1 Flagship team
          SG-2 Rescue(or something like that)
          SG-3 Marines (I think)
          SG-4 Science
          SG-5 Medic
          SG-6 Marine Corps
          SG-7 Exploration
          That from memory of what Proxy had it Laid out to be im not quite sure about 2+3 but the rest im certin about.
          I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

3 is Marines, I'm not sure about 2

Proud Supporter of:
            - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
              3 is Marines, I'm not sure about 2
              Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
              Riiight, er, couldn't we just keep updateing the one on the first post of the Info thread? But I geuss this is eaiser to find...yeah.

Oh, and while I'm posting I might as well suggest some promotions..

SG-2 ->all up a rank, Personally I want the people who are rescueing me to be led by a Colonel.

lol, I geuss that kinda messes up your username Major Henderson...
              See but I just remebered it Search and Rescue

Comment

Look, I was hoping SG-5 would be an Exploration/Diplomatic Air Force Team. Proxy is no longer part of Stargate Roll-Play, so let's throw away his list.

No body wanted to be on SG-5 nor cared about it until I came along. I should get at least some impute on how the team is put together and it's mission. If not, tell me now and I will resign from roll-play.

Comment

You have a point so I'll just give up while I'm still a bit ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
                    May I join SG-5 Sharp said that it was ok with him
                    I would like to see a bio from you as well. White Knight kind of blind-sided me with his bio and I want to see what you got.

Comment

If you are still taking players, I'd like to join the team. Have to go to class now, but will be back online in a couple of hours to place a bio and PM Colonel Sharp. Look forward to working on the team!
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I got your PM, BigGator5. I agree with the Exploration/Diplomatic team story. Here's my bio:

Name: Jen Stevens
                        Position: SG5
                        Appearance: 5'4", green eyes, short red hair
                        Personality: Something of a loner but sticks with close friends
                        History: Standard high school education, went through ROTC in college and has a master's in biology. USAF fighter pilot but was shot down in late 2002. Joined the SGC in early 2003 as a field biologist on SG5. Taken as host after a mission went badly. Was recovered by team and symbiote removed by the Tok'ra. Team was off-world for negotiations when Earth was destroyed. After the mission was completed, team attempted to dial Earth several times, but got no answer. Went to the Alpha site and learned about Earth's destruction. Does not have ATA gene.
                        Other facts: was taken as a Goa'uld host after a mission went bad. has naquadah in blood and entry scar on back of neck. Proficient with hand device and healing device. (your choice whether or not she has them with her during the mission SG5 comes back from to the Alpha site).
                        Last edited by DragonGate; 16 November 2005, 02:07 PM.
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

You see, this is what I'm talking about! I would love to have you on my team! Approve her! Approve her!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                            You see, this is what I'm talking about! I would love to have you on my team! Approve her! Approve her!
                            hmmmmmm, maybe.......maybe not.....maybe........ lol, APPROVED
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Hi to everybody! Just posting to let you guys know I'm here. When will we start discussing our story details?

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Yay! Welcome DragonGate (I have a thing for reptiles )! Here, place this in your signature: SG-5 Patch.

White Knight, if you cannot find a spot on another team, I will be more than happy to welcome you on the team. Right now, we can start playing with the current team and get set-up. We can bring you in when we get to the Alpha Site.

Now, any specific ideas to what mission we were on? I was thinking about a standard trade agreement for more Naquadria from Langara?

Comment

Working...
                                X