Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i think we should have humvee's or another form of transport

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

I agree

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

The inventory is comin up guys Just thought I'd let you know
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

SG-5 recently brought back a decent bit of naquadria from Langara. It's enough to power several F-302s.

Briefing

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
          Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
          (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
            The inventory is comin up guys Just thought I'd let you know
            Excellent! [/Mr Burns voice]

Comment

I have Cole on his own on a friendly planet inhabited by the Na'too (supposedly first met by an SGC team before the End of the World) checking out a plant with possible medical uses as a way to explain my absence in the game. Besides...we're gonna need new stocks of stuff The Lotarians can't possibly give us _everything_ we need...

The Na'too are friendly, peaceloving and "primitive". They came into accidental contact with the Nox far in their past and revere them as gods and thus follow most of the basic Nox principles such as "liking everyone" but have not carried it into the non-interference, vegan thing They are eager to help us because we know the Nox
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Thanks, Chris(tine). Pop in any time. We'll leave the lights on.
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

SG-4 brought back some really hardy grain that has a high yield. just need to have my character out of the Infirmary for him to send it off to the Bio-chemistry Lab for testing.
                  I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

We have a new enemy. the Creshtans. they seemed to be a peaceful race but soon Sg2 found found out thier true intentions. they all once lived on one planet but when it was attacked they entire civilization scattered. they occupy many planets. they are more advanced than first thought but to what degree is unknown.. they are in possesion of ancient technology but do not know how to use it. SG2 was uable to get any of it.

Comment

lol, what i suggested has been made, a place where we as the alpha site learn about what other sg teams have found.

Sg-3 found a systemn lord, with jaffa with lighting symbols on them. lol another enemy,

Name: Issac Matthews
                      Team: SG-3(Marines)
                      click for biography

Comment

The doc is back with a load of plant life and some yucky stuff to analyse Do we have scientists?

Comment

Nice, welcome back
                          Also, guys, i'd like to announce the Alarius, our Alterran (Ancient) cruiser is official blown up to pieces.

-sniff- (Nice twist I must say )

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Would it be possible to also list casualties here? It would make my job all that much easier if I knew who was injured and where so I could get there immeadiately It's not easy trying to keep up with all these threads

Comment

Good idea

Well, I know General Blue is injured (no idea what the status on that is...)
                              I took control of Gordin Jones~NPC~.50 CAL turret man, he was hit directly in the face by a staff blast that came up through the gap between the turret and wall.

He's now lyinng on the floor, dead right behind the .50 Cal.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I think she meant in the Update. A section at the bottom.

I tried to green you for doing this Update but, it won't let me. I stuck a link in my sig for the duration of this adventure.
                                *wonders if this concept might be a good thing for team CO's on other missions*

There's also a dead co-pilot in the Hangar Bay.
                                Blue has a split lip, cut head, broken nose and mild concussion.
                                (And, oh yeah, he may or may not have been 'snaked' by one of the many immature Goa'uld larva in the Gate Room. )
                                I don't think that any other of the "Regulars" have been injured.
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X