No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the grumpy face for? At least that's how I interpret the McKay "smiley".
    Cal will probably start on that as soon as she can. Give Gen a chance to post, I'm sure she has something up her sleeve

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I'm under the impression that Lance would be building his team together. After his promotion to Team CO.

Comment

I *think* that it'll be Cal, since she got the order to put a team together, Lance is still totally oblivious about this

Comment

Grumpy face was cuz I don't have much inspiration at the moment, I think...don't really know.

Yeah... I guess Cal would have to get things in gear first then. Have PM'd Gen to ask.

Comment

Well seems as Li needs putting on the team as of yet, which means going through Giaus (Jyn) then Blue (Gen) and probably McKin (Xym) and finally Cal (Gen again) it could be either a long-late-night-posting-spree for me or a at least a couple of days between each person.

Should be fun
            "I once thought it better to be right
            But now I have finally seen the light
            Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
            I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
            Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

As I said in the OOC thread, they had a new filter on the network at school and GW was blocked. Seems OK now, but as soon as McKinnon learns of his posting as CO, he'll jump on getting organized. IC, he still doesn't know, so there isn't much he can do at this point.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

*dusts off thread*

*pokes team members*

Hey guys! Who's still here ?

Comment

Moi, with my Jaffa 'gal making Ainty ill
                  "I once thought it better to be right
                  But now I have finally seen the light
                  Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                  I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                  Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Sorry sometimes I forget that I'm playing the CO of this team as well

Comment

Well I hope SG-3 personnel will find their way to the briefing room ASAP, whether they know they are SG-3 or not

At this point, I guess we could assume the new people have been told ? Or would you prefer we played it out, then someone could take on Lance... Sorry to keep poking about this, but I just try and look out for my team!

Comment

I'll have a Carrie-meeting-Julia-post up within a day or two... depending on work load , looks promising now though

...and then move them on to the Briefing room.

As for Lance, I'm afraid there are no takers for him since SR in fact *is* the one that got permision from Xym to handle that perticular char, please correct me if I'm wrong.
                        I think she'll post as soon as she can get her nose up from her books...

Comment

I know, but it seems to me like she never wanted the job in the first place might just be my impression.

Comment

NG, your right, I have the permission from Xym to play him.

Ryn, I have had a lousy RL in the past three days, so please. I'll say it's your impression. I'm not even sure if I should take that comment about not wanting the job as a insult too. @_@

Playing Lance isn't a job, the fact # 1 is, he's an established character by Xym; himself. Playing Lance isn't easy as it looks. Sure I make it look like a walk in the park since I know him best. I lost a friend when Xym left, it's not easy coming here and playing his characters without feeling his loss. I admit it's a struggle at times, but I'm doing the best I can.

I knew what I was doing when Xym handed Lance to me to play, fact #2 I have three teams to CO over two RPs.

As for trying to get someone else to play him, please DON'T. At least NOT without my permission. While I admire you're looking out for your team, I don't appreciate someone trying to hand over my characters over to someone else to play without asking me. Secondly I gave no permission for the character to be NPCed.

Reading what I am here, I'm pretty much getting the impression that you rather have someone else playing Lance, rather me or better, have a CO who post. But it's also showing me the reason to really pack and leave. I have already been toying with the idea in the past few weeks.

Comment

Wasn't trying to insult you or anything, sorry if it came across that way, I know I can be a pain sometimes. And lousy days, believe me, I have aplenty of them. *hugs* for yours.

All I am trying to do is to move on with the game. You have admitted yourself you are really busy, both with RP's and RL. I am too, which is why I cut myself loose from several RP's already, and am just sticking to this one, because it's too close to my heart ... as well as ALL the people here. You as well. And I frankly do miss Xym too...

Which is partly why my pokes get painful.

I'd love for you to play Lance, but ONLY if you can give it your all ... If you can't, you must learn to delegate. If it is too much on your plate, ask someone else. I got that impression from a lot of your OOC posts that you couldn't handle it (you didn't know how to, you didn't have time, etc etc).

To be clear: I'm NOT looking to play him. At all. I got enough with Ryn Chikozu (and the others in my sig which I never use ).

Don't leave over this, it's only a game and to relax with, you just need to make sure you have both the time & the inspiration & whatnot in order to play.

I'll try to be patient, but sometimes it is trying for me ...

Comment

I'll take your playing Lance any way you can.

I know RL can kick your butt and multiple characters, while sometimes fun, can be tough. I was involved in a couple of different RP's in different fandoms, still am to some extent.

Even if the mission went off *right now* I wouldn't be a 3-4 times a day poster so, take your time and do it when it's good for you.

I'm hoping the work situation calms down in July, until then we're still losing one week a month.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X