No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it was okay that Jaime realized what our columns were; I didn't hear if someone else wanted to do it, so I just decided what the heck and went for it.

Comment

No probs here

Comment

GOD I'm bored.

Comment

hey shelbel do you want to start a personal thing, with allurai, after all it was you and i that found it, and at the time you could hear something when i could

PS: I want to include everyones help when we have a tough time and i have to use the rod.

Maybe it would make u less bored. Ps. the whole language thing was Matthews interpritaion. He did languages at school, but i found it to be incosiquential to the Rp. Becasue he is a soldier, he can only guess as to what he knows.

Name: Issac Matthews
          Team: SG-3(Marines)
          click for biography

Comment

Geez AEM, chill. The bored comment had nothing to do with the RPG, other than the fact that no one other than myself was on and I had nothing to do.

Comment

Hey all- have a great weekend, I'll be offline Friday and Saturday, hopefully home on Sunday. I'll see ya later, and be good to Jaime!

Comment

Sorry shelbel. By the way with the big nasty, i was going to use the rod somehow, but im going to need all the teams help.

happy weekend.

click for biography

Comment

Have a great weekend Shelbel , see ya when you get back.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm back! Had a great weekend. I'm off to post... la ti dah...

Comment

Okay, a few thoughts...

I'm going with the theory that the rod/Allurai is somehow interacting with the mirrors on a level that no one other than Matthews can really sense. He's the only one seeing the "hallucination" in the mirror. The mirrors have not been turned on or activated, so that's really the only explanation that makes sense.

I think this is a perfect opportunity to vacate the mirror cave and regroup; allow Matthews to rest and recover, Jaime to go over some of the photos and data and start translating, and for the rest of the team to maybe work on getting camp set up and dinner started.

Comment

Well seeing as no one has replied and to keep things moving Ive gone along with your idea Shelbel, Harvey has ordered a break

On a side note I just wanted to let you know Im away this weekend with my cadets, and wont be around much of the following weekend either cos I gotta help my Mom move.

Comment

Ditto for this weekend for me; hubby and I are leaving town Thursday night and won't be back until late Sunday.

Comment

yeah shelbel that fine. I finsihed having a scary movie marathon, and i has some disturbing images in my mind, that i found i must post.

click for biography

Comment

No problem AEM. I figured that would be the best way to handle it.

I am SO looking forward to the next twenty four hours in RPG time! *bounce bounce bounce* LOL

Comment

If i go into the forest to collect wood, maybe i could be attacked by the evil creature and u guys hear the gun fire and come looking and find a blood covered body (which would be McCoy).

Like the idea?

Proud Supporter of:
                                - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                                - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Working...
                                X