• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh ok ill keep that in mind, anyway, lets give the rp 100%

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

Hey team, I was chatting with several members of SG7 (via the OOC thread) and was wondering if anyone on SG3 has MSN or AIM or Yahoo? I've got all three, so it doesn't matter to me, but perhaps we should see if we can all pow-wow online occasionally.

Just a thought.

Comment

Fab idea I have MSN and Yahoo I think my IDs are listed in my member info if you want them

Comment

Added ya! Whoo hoo!

Comment

i have msn, my address is also under my information. Its the same address as my hotmail one provided in my bio.

Proud Supporter of:
            - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

I have msn

my adress is [email protected]

Name: Issac Matthews
              Team: SG-3(Marines)
              click for biography

Comment

Okay, this is what I've decided for our "short days" on this planet.

One full day/night cycle is 16 hrs 48 mins, which makes a 10 full cycles equal to Gaia's 7 day week.

Futura, you posted a 16 hour shift schedule. Are we watching the camp 16/10? (Man, that sounds weird, lol!) I didn't think this was a permanent camp, just a temp one; I'm assuming we'll be moving on tomorrow.

Is this correct? And do we need to modify the watch schedule accordingly?

Comment

Please ignore the following post. I was going to delete it altogether but, then nothing else would make sense. I like Shel's idea better. *plotting on IM*

Shel, I think the 'Short days' meant 'short day-light'. Kind of like mid-winter in Minnesota and Ohio. 6 hours of light, 20 hours of dark. (Yep, 26 hour day.)
                  The light / dark disparity would mean that we'd have to be traveling in the dark, for a while at least.

Opinions??
                  Last edited by Jynjyr; 09 March 2006, 12:42 PM.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Well I kept asking for clarification and no one gave me any, so I made **** up. It could be more interesting my way, and wreak havoc with our internal clocks... I guess we can wait for the rest of the team to log on and make their wishes known. *shrug* Whichever works. That's what this thread is for, right?

Comment

Yeah, that could be better. Wouldn't we be a cranky, sleep deprived bunch by the time we get back. *evil laugh*
                      Even length day / night cycle? Longer days, shorter nights are even more conducive to sleep deprivation. It will also play havoc with our meal schedules. I like it better, now that I think of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Instead of jet lag, we could have "planetary lag"!

Okay, that was lame. But it amused me!

Comment

*gives ShelBel a prize*

Click to see what you've won!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay team me!

Comment

Oh! Nice prize Im soooo jelous

Love Shels idea of it playing havoc with our sleep and internal clocks! It makes sense that not every planet would have the exact same hours as us which is why I thought to introduce this little plot mwahaha!!! Should add a little twist to the adventure.

Comment

We (Shel and I) chatted on IM about times. How about a 4 hour night and a 12 hour day, approximately. (That would be comparable to the normal mid-summer cycle in my area. 18 hours of light, 6 hours of dark. I love summer.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X