SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP Somnium. See you soon!

Hey guys... any idea as to when we might want to get this going? Since we didn't even get off yet, should we just wait until Somnium gets back?

Comment

Well, maybe we could have a small sub mission before the main one? maybe going to another planet to pick stuff up?

i wanna get started Asap.

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

Sorry gang. This turned into a 'writing' weekend. When I got up Saturday morning, I had a ton of story to transcribe. The 'movie' played in my head all night long. I ended up with about 8 pages, which is alot for me for a weekend.
        Once again, I apologize. I'll be on in the evening tomorrow. I don't have 'legal' access during working hours.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Hey! Anybody here? Where the heck is Futura? I know Jynjyr will be on later tonight... I wanna step thru the event horizon! I've got an inexperienced computer geek, and I'm not afraid to use her!

Comment

Well Im back I take it you guys havent got very far! Shel can you update me on any posts you made RE Harvey, Thanks

Comment

Not much; basically, we geared up and stepped thru the gate this morning. Harvey gave McCoy grief for being late (he snuck up behind her and she didn't realize he was there; it was all very good natured) and then made Jaime go thru the Gate first... and let her sit alone on the other side for a few seconds before going thru with the rest of the team.

Thats about it. Futura was a little late to the party so things took longer than I hoped. Ah well... Take over, Colonel, ma'am!

Comment

Thanks for standing in for me, you did a fab job On with the game/show...

Comment

If i dont reply, i would be happy for you guys to play my character. Sorry just very busy now days with work and school, i'll try to get on when free time permitts me to come online and play my charcater.

Thank You.

Proud Supporter of:
                  - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                  - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

hey jynjyr, that was a good guess, i was going to go with a couple of differtn ones, becasue i started whistling, "I am, you are, we are Australian" which is more, deep i suppose, but everyone knows Waltzing matilda so you get a

also i could take mccoy if u want Futura?

click for biography

Comment

"Waltzing Matilda" is the very first thing that comes to mind when I hear 'Australia'. Stereotypical, eh?
                      My 'disturbing' (LOL) sig is changed. They liked it on the RDA Thunk Thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary

also i could take mccoy if u want Futura?
                        Sounds good to me, less confusing then I really have an itch to get this going so can you post for him in the mission thread please and we can be on our way

Comment

No worries, ill take Mccoy on as a character.

Instead of being confusing, ill put a big "MCcoy or Matthews" in front of the box so that people will understand who im playting as at the moment.

click for biography

Comment

When you do McCoy, turn off your signature. It's in 'additional options' right under the window where you type.
                            sigpic

Comment

really? why, hmmm if it bothers, but ok. its just iu thought a massive Matthews or Mccoy would be enough

click for biography

Comment

Doesn't bother me. Just a suggestion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X