SG3 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((OOC Thanks for including me))

As Matthews was ever-so-quickly told of a new mission, he thought it was good if he was to go prepare for off world travel, before the mission was due to launch.

(To Armoury)

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

Bumping this in hopeful preparation for the mission, which should be back on an occurring any day now...

Comment

Harvey arrived at her office and slumped down into her chair, her hands still smelt of oil but she'd washed her hands before leaving the armoury, it would linger for a anoher wash or so. She switched on her computer and checked her Emails. She was pleasently suprised to find the Generals aide had replied on his behalf, gotta love Calshe smiled. They had the go for their mission, she replied and thanked the General and Cal.

"Now just gotta track down the team" she said to no one in particular. She picked up the phone and started to ring round the places she thought everyone might be.

Comment

<< from Quarters >>

Kym knocked on the door to Harvey's office. Good, no one else is here yet. I can have her kick me out in private.
          "Hey, Colonel. Can I have a few minutes. Alone."
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

"Ah! Tyler come in I was just trying to find you and the others" She indicated for her to take a seat " what do you need?"

Comment

"I've got a problem and it could affect everyone on SG-3." She steeled herself to spill it. "Have you heard of 'Berserkers'?"

(( A berserker is Viking warrior from legends who went 'berserk' in battle. Felt no pain, extra stong, blacked out. Adreniline rush. ))
              sigpic

Comment

"Ok!...Yeah?" Harvey wondered where this was going "I'm all ears, spill..."

Comment

"I don't know if you saw this." She grimaced and continued, "I freaked. Blacked out. Abandoned my post. Had a classic 'Berserker' fit, from what I've been told."
                  She hurried on with her explanation. "I talked to someone who knows this first hand. Justinius, the Free Roman, has an uncle who's, what they call, 'Furia'. He's says I'm not easily set off."
                  Kym hung her head, "You have to know. I could be a danger to the rest of the team," she mumbled, "and should be restricted to base."

(( I'm not really trying to get off SG-3. Kym's problem. Check the Quarter's thread. That's where the conversation was. I have to go fix a sewing machine. TTFN))
                  sigpic

Comment

Matthews awoke form the Quaters, and got a memo from Harvey.

He approched her office, however a heated debate had him remain by her door. It was his best intrest to reamin at the door.

(OOC yeah, i watch NEon genisis Evangelion, which is a japanese anime. The "Berzerkers" on that are rather cool. I would be surprised to find somone who doesnt know wat one is.

harvey, could u make a speech to announce my promotion offically, and say the paper work comes later.))

click for biography

Comment

(( I've never seen that. I was basing Kym's problem on the 'legendary' Viking Berserkers. Actually, I was hoping that you would play a part in this solution. Kym has the Ancient gene but, has never been near your Ancient weapon. I was kind of hoping that Allurai could act as a outside influence to make sure the fit never happened again. Nothing overt, just a little bit of calm. Kym's not going to know this (that she's not going to have another episode). I want her to worry about it for a while.
                      Suggestion - If the Colonel assigns you to be Kym's 'Vigilanza', you'll be in her vicinity and Allurai can be there, too. BTW - I like that weapon. Cool idea. ))

(( I have to go to work. Think about it and let me know. ))
                      Last edited by Jynjyr; 21 February 2006, 02:56 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
                        <snip>

((harvey, could u make a speech to announce my promotion offically, and say the paper work comes later.))
                        (( After the mission, please - you have to do your promotion-worthy activity on this mission. ))
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

Jaime came down the hall and spotted Matthews outside the colonel's door. She nodded a greeting. "Hey." She cocked her head and listened for a moment to the sound of the voices coming from inside the office. "What's going on?"

Comment

(( Sorry guys. I thought I'd be able to get this out of the way last night, before everyone else started showing up. I got called away. ))
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, hey Jamie, Matthews said with a cheerful smile, but it quickly turned to a concernd frown. "Col Harvey is in there, however i dont know who she is talkning to.

I suppose we should wait before entering.

As matthews finished his speech, the ancient rod viberated, then a low hum could be heard in matthews's ear. Allurai voice could be heard in matthews head. "Issac, I feel a prescense of someone with a strong soul, similar to yours, however this one is differant. The person who is in that room, is disturbed, be careful.

((OOC Thanks jynjyr, yeah you can use the rod. Maybe Allurai can help you in your sub-concious. prehaps its an evil-twisted version of you, that is trying to surface, and is clashing with your true self, prehaps something from our legionare friends prehaps,))

click for biography

Comment

Matthews got a funny look on his face when he stopped talking, and Jaime felt an odd sensation prickle across her skin.

"Isaac? You okay?"

Comment

Working...
                                X