No announcement yet.

SG3 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaime took a seat in H's office, Kym beside her. "I'd like that, sounds like an excellent idea. Hey, I heard something about a base-wide Christmas type dinner. Lets try and do the workout before that, because I guarantee I'll be useless after it."

She turned to the colonel. "Morning, Col. H. A bit stiff after our workout, but other than that, I'm good. I do have an appointment with Gen. Blue this afternoon about some staffing changes I'd like to make in light of my assignement to SG3, just in case we're called offworld. Need to make sure the network and backups are covered just in case..."

Comment

"Good idea Jaime dont want the system going down, I need to see the General myself but Ill tell you about that once everyones here." She screwed the cap back on her bottle of water and opened a drawer of the desk and threw it 'must spend some time in here sorting stuff out' she made a mental note to do it later in the day, time allowing. "Remind me does Captain McCoy know we have a meeting this morning?"

Comment

"I thought he did; he was there when you announced it."

Comment

"Well I'll give him a few more minutes, then Im starting with or without him" Harvey had alot planned for today and wanted to see the General before he got too busy. She checked her watch knowing full well what time it was, 0900 spot on!

(OOC - Is Futura away for the holidays?? I really wanna get this moving its getting a bit old now! Oh well never mind )

Comment

(( OOC - According to his profile, he was on for a bit this morning. ))
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

MCoy walked in, "Sorry I'm late guys" he took a seat after getting evil glances from most of his team members for making them wait.

((OOC: Its been a mad house at work, mainly cause christmas was coming up and now with christmas specials going on, busy busy. Still its no excuse for keeping you guys wait, I'am sorry.)

Proud Supporter of:
              - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

(OOC - Its ok dont panic we werent waiting that long )

"Ok Im gonna cut straight to the point, I have a new mission for us. Ive yet to have it approved by the General so I thought Id run by you first" She switched the screen on her computer on and turned it for the others to see. After a few tapps of the key board and clicks of the mouse she found what she was looking for. "PX2 897 its a planet visited on the original scout for a new Alpha site, the atmospheres good and there are as far as we know inhabitants just the odd bird and some creepy crawlies. It was on the short list for the Alpha site but the day light hours there are very short. Anyway the original team that visited left some equipment to monitor the planet, and a few days before this whole damn mess happened a UAV was sent on long range reconnaisance. To cut to the point the UAV picked up some strong energy readings in a cave about 2 days walk from the Stargate, We are going to find out what is causing those readings." She paused giving them time to take everything in. "Any Questions?"

Comment

Jaime felt a quick thrill run through her. Ohmigawd, I'm actually going offworld! You already *are* offworld, silly, she chided herself. Yeah, but... this is... I'm on an SG team! She'd listened to Dr. Jackson's and Col. Carter's tales on several occasions and truth be told was absolutely thrilled to be able to participate in an "adventure". She did feel a pang when the realization struck that she'd not be able to share her excursion with either of them. Hell- Dr. Jackson probably got snatched up by the Ascended again, for all I know he's out there watching our every move! The thought almost made her giggle, and she dragged herself back on topic with an effort.

"Sounds like a nice, quiet walk on a faraway planet," Jaime observed, with a grin. "Which of course practically guarantees that something odd will happen. Not to be negative or anything, but..." She shrugged. "Do we have an approximate departure date?"

Comment

"Tell me there's no Jaffa there." Kym rolled her eyes and squirmed in her chair. "Please."
                    She was running thru a mental check list of 'things to do' before leaving. Number one on the list was modifying another Tac-vest for her stash pockets.
                    sigpic

Comment

"I need to check with the General first and then Im hoping we can get a window first thing tomorrow all going well. I was Hopping Mathews would be back intime to join us I'll need to check on his status. Captain as far as Im aware there are no signs of humanoid life forms at all on this planet let alone Jaffa so lets hope it stays that way. How ever Jaime is right to be synical, we should prepare for the worst. I want you to spend the morning planning stores, equipment and weapons for the mission that way we'll be ready for the off when we get the go ahead." Harvey stood from her desk "Im gonna go see if I can catch the General, after that Ill be either here or in my quarters if you need me. Ill let you know when we get the go".

Comment

"Wow, first thing tomorrow. I'll follow you to the General's office; the sooner I take care of this staffing, and get everyone notified, the better off I am."

Jaime got up, laptop bag at her side. "Yeesh. I wonder if I have time to call an emergency IT staff meeting? Holy buckets... so much stuff to do..."

She followed the colonel out the door and towards General Blue's office.

Comment

"Stores, equipment, weapons." Kym mumbled to herself as she left Harvey's office. "Let's see, two days out, two days back, 3 days on-site and 3 days of God-knows-what. 10 days. OY!"
                          She wandered toward the Hangar Bay. The mechanics always let her have a corner of the shop to work.

<< To Hangar Bay >>
                          sigpic

Comment

"Sounds interesting" McCoy started off, "This COULD be a stroll in the park type of mission" He continued, he emphisised the word could as no-one ever knew what could happen off world. "Give me a shout if you need anything Colonel, Captian and Miss Taylor" McCoy finished of talking.

Proud Supporter of:
                            - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

All of a sudden Matthews Storms in, not in anger but tardiness. He is dressed in light civilian clothes but of the looks of it, they have been worn for a while.

"Ahh Col Harvey"

"Im so sorry"

Matthews quite bright faced at the whole ordeal.

Matthews began to explain that after his mission to rescue Sg-1 he hit the showers and was ment to sign in for duty, but with fatigue, slept for 2 days ((Gate world time.))

"so you see sir,(We call women sir, right?) im am terribly sorry for my tardiness."

"Would you permit me to join SG-3 on a new mission?

OOC ((Sorry guys, i been away. I started an apprentsiship and im doing 10 hour days, 7 till 5, so im trying to keep u. all have a good Christmas i hope))

Name: Issac Matthews
                              Team: SG-3(Marines)
                              click for biography

Comment

(OOC - Well we'd already left but seeing as its you we'll pretend you snook in on the end Ill catch up with you shortly good to have you back)

Comment

Working...
                                X