SG-6 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Runs around waving arms in the air, Rag'nors out, Rag'nors out.*
    Yep, we are aware and planning what's gonna happen..
    Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
    http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

I was noodling around this afternoon on a premise for the 1st mission. How's this strike everyone's fancy?

SG-6 / SG-3 Mission

SG-8 is working with a Jaffa settlement on (fill in the blank). This community is located 36 km (22 mi) from the gate. At 2 mi/hr, which is a very brisk walk, this is a 10-hour walk from the Gate. Therefore, it’s a two-day trip. These Jaffa are a rebel mixed group.

SG-8 missed a contact time. Even if they spent time trying to contact Earth, they missed their contact by over 2 days.

SG-6 and SG-3 are sent to check on them. Arrive just after full light. There is no sign of battle at the Gate. Just no sign of SG-8 or the Jaffa who should be guarding the Gate. It’s like they all walked peacefully away. A puzzle to start with.

Evening falls, they make camp. SOP (standard operating procedure). Sentries are set. Chit chat, getting familiar with each other, complaining about the food, normal stuff.

Morning – They set out. The cart track they were following becomes a single file path because of rock fall. Hillside on left side, stream and drop off down the hill on the right.
      Perfect site for an ambush. Who’s the bad guys?

Just some random thoughts. Any comments?
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Oh yeah.
        I like that
        Lets have some more feed back gang..

Comment

Hey there *waves*

Well have just read up on this thread and am 100% behind you guys, thanks for doing this was starting to get a bit bored. For the purpose of the mission Im still gonna be a major, I get promoted for something that I do on this mission (any suggestions?). Also are we planning on killing off Macri or just gatting him captured/severly injured, just thinking incase he ever actualy wants to come back and play. So anyone want to play as Macri? Well let me know what happening here or by PM, Im in the UK if that helps with timings and I have the week off work so am gonna be around loads too. Am off to sort out my character who is still milling around the control room now, where is SG6 now?

Comment

Somnium,
            2nd Lt. Tony Merrin (an NPC I pulled out of thin air ) will fill out SG-3 for this mission. Don't get too attached to him. Poor Tony.

I think Macri and Rag'nor get captured, they both have too much to handle IRL right now but want to leave options open.
            sigpic

Comment

Jynjyn - well, I'm demoted again - that's because Kazzy's a Major, and it won't work with 2 of those on one team...

I'm all up for what you've planned. I'll try catching up on you in the RP, I've been a little busy the last 2 days...

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
                Jynjyn - well, I'm demoted again - that's because Kazzy's a Major, and it won't work with 2 of those on one team...

I'm all up for what you've planned. I'll try catching up on you in the RP, I've been a little busy the last 2 days...
                Yes but, Harvey is getting promoted to Lt. Col of SG-3. You can be a Major.
                After the mission.

*dreams of finally getting promoted to Captain* (after 8 flipping years as a Lieutenant)
                sigpic

Comment

hey heyim rarring to go

When the mission starts will someone PM me as I need to catch up on a few things
                  Last edited by Stricken; 27 September 2005, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Cool, Im slowly catching up on the plot now. So Macri and Ragnor get captured and poor Marrin bites the big 'un lol. Well am ready to kick some butt, so anyone got any more plot details as to whats gonna go down on this mission so I can think about what Im going to do. Are we gonna get a new thread for this mission?

Comment

Hi all,
                      Sorry I've not been around today...busy, busy. busy.
                      Keep thinking up ideas. I will ask if we can have a new thread and then hopefully we can go for it.
                      SG6 you have a go..LOL

Kaz

Comment

The Briefing Room is occupied (sorta) by SG-2 prepping for a mission. I asked Sharp or Proxy to start us a mission thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool, thats brill.
                          OK, gonna go find General Blue

Comment

Ok, I just been thinking, there's me going around giving orders when in fact the whole mission should be under Lt. Col. Harvey's command. LOL
                            Oops, I apologise. Let me know what we are planning now, as I really wanna get this moving and the ideas are coming together nicely.

k x

Comment

Kaz, look back a few posts. Harvey is going to be a major for the duration of this mission.
                              You two are in the same time zone (I think).
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup that right am still a Major until after this mission, altho in theory Col Macri is still about just no one is actually RPing him we need to get him captured and outta the way asap. Kaz if you want you can take control of him, seing as no one else has volunteered, that way you can still lead. If you need to liase with me the just MSN me check out my profile for my addy I belive we're both UK based so on the same time frame and Im off work all this week so am around most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X