No announcement yet.

General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"o' yes, i almost forgot!" George ruffled his paper's "here you go" He handed the Gen. His Second report, then the summary. With out giving the general a chance to glance at the papers,George continued to talk. " It's a Genetic virus, something i studied in at Anaoplis but only as a theory. it uses a deadly desease to kill someone and only one person. it is harmless to everyone that it is not programmed for. all you have to have is a sample of thier DNA, introduce it to the virus and introduce it to the atmosphere, it is deadly only to the person whos DNA it contains. Out of the viles i studied ithere are five differnet deseases that can be used, one is a flu type, one is similar to smallpox and the other three i cannot identify" " its quite remarkable"

Comment

Blue slapped the report down on top of the stack already in front of him. "And what good is it to us?"
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

A little bit shocked at the question, George replied as best as he could.

" Well, sir, We could wipe out the gould once and for all with it and not harm the Jaffa who serve under them, we can alter it to only kill the a certain type of people, like the enemy we met on our misssion, the Creshtans. All we would need is a sample of DNA, it could possibly save what is left of our civilizations." George took a breath.

" I can replicate it, we can integrate it into base security, that way all we would have to do is bag one hostile, take thier DNA and let the virus into the atmosphere. One of the Viruses is immune to gould healing powers, one is totally painless, and one kills instantly. General, this is what will garentee our safety at the base and abroad. and ibelieve thier might be more on the ship too"

Comment

Sharp walked up, rather slowly to the doot, when he saw the Lt. Commander in there he stopped and turned around and started to walk back down the hall. (feel free to call him back if you want..)
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Blue caught a glimpse of Col Sharp in the hall. "Hold that thought, Major."
            He jumped up and leaned out the door. "Chris, c'mon back. You need to hear this, too."

(( OOC - I'm assuming that Sharp and Blue are on a first name basis. ))
            sigpic

Comment

Sharp smiled and turned back around, walking into the office. "Nick" He said nodding and sitting down. So much had happend, Earth being destroyed...no one had paid attention..."Nick......Its Christmas" Sharp said smiling.

(WOOO HOOO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! We'll have a holiday party in game )
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

As Sharpe sat down down George aslo sat down. he stood when the Col. entered the room, common military protocol, but George could see that this was a more relaxed command than what he had in previous tours. George then turned so that he faced both the General, and the Colonel and said...

" As i was saying before, this is a modified virus that can be programmed to kill only certain people or races of people. thier are many variations of it, one that the Gould cannot heal, one that is painless, and one that kills instantly. the other two are similar to earth deseases. i can replicate all of them and mass produce it. I can also rig it to be a security systems here on the base. all we would have to do is get a sample of DNA from one of the hostiles or a sample on record like a gould's DNA. then we could release it through the ventilation.i might even be able to make a field version that teams can use while under heavy attack."

George thought a minute, " I have no data to back this up, but on the intel we have, one of these could have been responsible for the plague that almost wiped out the ancients. thats just a wild guess though.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                  Sharp smiled and turned back around, walking into the office. "Nick" He said nodding and sitting down. So much had happend, Earth being destroyed...no one had paid attention..."Nick......Its Christmas" Sharp said smiling.

(WOOO HOOO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! We'll have a holiday party in game )
                  "Cr@p!" Blue's grunted in exasperation. "I'm constantly writing the date on things and didn't connect."
                  Temporarily ignoring the Major, he leaned over and confided to Sharp, "I've been pitching paperwork that got sent back."
                  Raising his voice, he called, "Cal?"
                  "It's all taken care of, Sir. Holiday dinner for all personel at 1800."
                  "Thanks, Cal." He smiled. "She's a treasure, Chris."
                  "Thank you, General." Cal's reply floated in the door.

(( OOC - It's about 1030 now. Since time is wildly flexible here anything will work. ))
                  sigpic

Comment

(fine with me)
                    Sharp stood up,"I'll go make the announcement" Sharp said happily, as he turned to the door, when he reached it he turned back, "Oh and nice job with the doomsday poison Commander" Sharp said winking, making his way to the control room,
                    sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

George looked at his watch and then back up. he looked the general in the eye and asked..

" Sir, if we are done here i would like to get some chow." George then remebered something, he reached into his pack and pulled out a long bottle with a cover on it. George removed the cover and put hte bottle out towards the general,

" Merry Christmas General, its Telaquian Ale, most potent ale in the galaxy, i got a few bottles from a trader friend of mine,,, And, a i Thought you might like a bottle Sir,"

Comment

"No, Major. We aren't done here." Blue tapped the folder with Rhea's science report. "You will not. I repeat, WILL NOT, experiment with these viruses on my base. I understand that you have already been extraordinarily cavalier with safety precautions. I will have Docter MacKenzie set up a secure laboratory off the base in which experiments can be conducted. Is that understood, Major?

(( OOC - Cavalier - offhand, unceremonious, disdainful; see careless 1, indifferent 1, nonchalant.
                        BTW - Alcohol is not allowed on base. Blue can be a stickler for regs sometimes. ))
                        sigpic

Comment

George was a bit offended and taken back by General Blues sudden change in mood. George put the bottle back into his pack. he was already standing so he shifted into attention with his head held high. He then very properly replied to the Generals accusation the best way he could.

" Sorry sir!, but if i may, I was not and i repeat WAS NOT Cavalier in the transfer or the analysis of the Alterran viruses. I followed all safety precautions outlined by the base regulations and even surpassed them. As for taking the viles from the main lab, I being the ONLY Geneticist on base, after reading what information we could assertain from the Alarius, deemed it a top priotirty to move what at the time i thought to be a highly contagious agent to a secure lab with the proper enviroment. I wore a protective suit and placed the viruses in a sealed container marked biohazard and proceeded directly to the Alien Organism Lab. I can understand why you would not want to keep them on base Sir, but Please do not insult me, when the safety and well being of this bases personnel was my top priority. If you could tell me, Sir, Where was i Cavalier in my Duties?"

George continued to stand at attention waiting for the Genreals answer.
                          Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 27 December 2005, 03:47 PM.

Comment

The General stood up and folded his arms. β€œIn the first place, the viruses should not have been removed from the Alarius. They were no hazard to anyone where they were. Lt. MacDoreign is equally culpable on that account. Then you transported these items through the corridors and on the elevators. Neither Doctor MacKenzie nor Lt. MacDoreign have a high opinion of your handling of an unknown, dangerous substance.”
                            Blue sat back down and picked up the original misson report that he'd been reading. "You will be informed when a secure site has been established. Dismissed, Major."

(( OOC – Sorry, I read their reactions directly from the threads. Science lab #3 is on level 3, the Alien organisms lab is on Level 7. If you're going to be a scientist, be a responsible scientist. Actions have consequences. Blue's raison d'etre. ))
                            sigpic

Comment

George began to get mad. He wanted to burst out and tell the General off. He longed to tell the General that he had no knowledge that Lt. Macdoriegn was transporting the contagents to the lab until she did. He also wanted to ask General Blue how he was to transport the viruses to the lab, was the base fitted with asgard beaming tech? George just grew madder as he thought of the questions he could ask. but alas, he could not, Blue was his superior. George looked him in the eye and saluted him. " Aye Aye SIR!" George then marched out of the room like a proper sailor.

((OOC - No hard feelings blue, just portraying my characters hotheadedness.))

<<< To the hangar bay.>>>

Comment

Lt.Col Harvey strolled into the Generals outer Office "Is the General about?" she asked of the sargent at the desk.

(OOC - Just want to run through the details of SG3s next Mission)

Comment

Working...
                                X