No announcement yet.

Armory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah walked in the armory after giving the officer on guard a curt nod.
    She had just come from the infirmary and still carried her weapons, she stacked away her P-90, a few grenades. And hung up her jacket, she went to put her Beretta and Zat away, but thought better of it.
    She then exited.
    ((Im just being cautious, i mean everythings changed now.))
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

((OOC:This happend before i whent into the briefing room)) After coming back from the Beta site hunt mission, Jim walked into the armoury still flustered and dumped his M16A2 onto Deans desk and unloaded his backpack full of stuff onto the ground and half aware said "Thanks dean...." and walked out again heading towards the briefing room.

Dean was quite ticked off from being interrupted from his paperwork and having all Jim gear just dropped on his desk ontop of his work.

"HEY, you know that guns GREASY! Grrr, SG members...no manners these days"
      Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 14 September 2005, 02:35 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Jim ran into the Armoury and Dean already had his gear ready. "Here ya go Major." Dean said as he handed Jim his M16A2 with M203 grenade attachemnt, backpack with everything in it and ammo. Jim nodded and put everything on him and whent off at a sprint towards the control room.

Comment

Doctor Hanson was unhappy with the Generals orders, however he had to do it so he would. He grabbed more ammuntion than usual, and even a helmut for extra protection. He knew there was going to be hell of a firefight on the planet.

Comment

Jim hurredly ran into the Armoury, Jim grabbed twelve more pieces of M16A2 ammo and six more grenades for his M203 grenade attachment, 4 more pieces of C4 and three more grenades and two more clay mores, also, a helmet and a radio wich he had forgotten before.

He put all the extra ammo into his pack and put the helmet on, he picked up a couple of berettas as backup and placed them in his ankle holsters, he also had a standard army knife on him.

Ready for world war three I am.... Jim sighed a heavy sigh and ran back towards the Control room.

Dean stood there in shock talking to the emptyness of the armoury. "Geeze, that's two already that have loaded themsevles up with the most they can, something big must be happening..."

<<Jim leaves armoury>>
            Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 17 September 2005, 04:06 AM.

Comment

((OOC:I was wondering, maybe I could take over Dean in the Armoury, whenever Jims not busy or something maybe I could post dean just rearanging stuff in the armoury or something like that....just to show there are other people out there that do the small stuff))

Dean put all his signed papers in his drawers ready to be handed in tomorrow, he paced around the racks full of guns and ammo in the Armoury, he looked up at the ceiling and began to count the amount of tiles there were "1, 2, 3, 4, 5...." Dean randomly managed to stumble back to his chair and count the tiles, he then got up nd began to follow the tiles while walking and counting them "57, 58, 59..." Dean continued to walk around the armoury starring up and counting.

((OOC:To whoevers in here next, mind posting that Dean was looking upwards and at the ceiling counting...?))

Comment

Alexis Winters staggered into the armoury and grabbed his assorted gear. As he picked up his modified (scilenced, scope) Styer A1 Rifle he noticed a man staring at the ceiling. Thoroughly confused Alexis grabbed his remaining gear and headed for the control room. He heard the Armoury officer shout after him "Hey you need to sign for tha........".

Dean sighed and looked at his feet. He slumped into his chair and let his head fall back, looking at the ceiling. He sighed again an started counting again 1,2,3,4,5,6..............

(Control Room)

((OOC: What is it with you and your characters counting roof tile anyway ascended?? ))
                child_of_the_gods:
                Character Name: Alexis Winters
                Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

((OOC:I like ceiling tiles!!!! Lol ))

Dean finished counting the ceiling tiles "318" Dean declared Dean got up and signed out the Styer A1 Rifle himself and began counting the smaller, circular ground tiles ((The armoury has tiles on the floor unlike the rest of the base. I can't think of a reason why.))

Comment

Meanwhile Back on the Alpha site.... ((OOC:I couldn't help myself!!))
                    Dean had given up counting the floor tiles, he began pacing up and down the rows of the armoury, something he did quite often, one of the P-90's had started collecting dust on it, Dean blew it off and said Can't have that now... Dean then realised that quite a few of the guns required oiling up again. Dean gave a heavy sigh picked up the nearest un-oiled gun wich happend to be a Spas-12 brang it to his desk, pulled out his oiling rags and some weapon oil and started working on it.

Comment

(lmao, tiles )
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Dean put the his third Spas-12 back and looked around. Geeze, there are alot of un-oiled guns here, this will take me days...I should get out of this place more. Dean walked over to another MP5, the seventh one yet, picked it up walked back to his desk and started oiling it with his now oil drenched rag.

((OOC:I have to ask, can I take Dean outside the armoury? Maybe have a little character development, mainly when Jims off-world and say when i'm waiting for someone to reply to a mission post, I wanted him to go to the Mess hall.))

Comment

Dean put the last of the weapons away "THERE! Finally, done danggit, those were alot of guns, I havan't had much time to do much about most of these guns since before the Earth was...." Dean, despite how much time had passed was still grieving about how he had lost his wife and kids, he let the subject drop, walked over to his chair, rest his head on his desk and stared at the wall.

Why is every wall in the military GREY!? and it's such a blad grey aswell, i've seen gunk scraped off the bottom of my shoe that looks better than that...

Dean began to fall asleep for the lack of exitement in the armoury.
                          ((Sharp, Proxy, someone, still waiting for a reply from my previous post...))

Comment

In a foul mood, Tyler stomped into the Armory and slammed her P-90 into it's space on the rack.
                            *BLANG* Dean jumped to his feet, grabbing for a sidearm he wasn't wearing. "WHAT THE H3LL?"
                            "Sorry, Dean." Kym said, embarrassed at her temper tantrum. She took a deep breath and counted slowly to 10 while exhaling. "I'm wound a little too tight. We never went off-world, and I can't get out of the base to blow off some steam."
                            Prudently, Dean took her Beretta and pack full of weaponry. Better safe than sorry. "I find it helps if I go hit something. In the Gym," he added hastily.
                            "Maybe I'll give it a try." She removed her Tac-vest and dropped it into the Armorer's outstretched hands. "Thanks, Dean."

(heading for the Gym)
                            ((when I get back from errands))
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Dean took Kyms P-90 and signed it in and put it on the rack it came from he looked at how neat and tidy his Armoury was looking and began to ponder about several things, he walked back to his seat began thinking about how many badges a General of he highest rank would have and fell asleep, dreaming about his life back on Earth.

Comment

(( I'm bored tonight, so I'm going to talk to Dean. Maybe give him a last name, and rank. I was soooo tempted to name him Dean Anderson. ))

Tyler stopped at the door to the Armory, looking for Dean. Master Sergeant Dean Andrews was tipped back in his chair with his feet on the desk. A rattling snore issued from his open mouth.
                                Kym grinned at the thought of dropping something heavy next to him. Just as an experiment to see how high he could levitate. Instead she waved a cup of coffee next to head.
                                "Hi, Tyler. You're late." The man sat up and swung his feet to the floor. He took the cup; sipped the coffee and commented, "What's with the hand? Been biting your nails again?"
                                Kym shook her bandaged hand under his nose. "I followed your advice. I went to the gym to hit things."
                                "I never said to hit the walls."
                                The woman screwed up her face. "Actually, it was probably the frame for the heavy bag. Nothing's broken, just cut up. It should be usable in week."
                                "Good thing it's your left hand." He raised an eyebrow. "You still have to fix the other blast door's motor. Got any idea how heavy that da*n thing is? I'm happy no one has asked for anything out of that compartment, yet."
                                Tyler leaned over and picked up her bag of tools. "I'm here for more than your scintillating smile, Dean. Lead the way."

((There ya go, Kaz. Now Tyler can have knowledge of the Armory stock.))
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X