No announcement yet.

Men and Ladies Locker Rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim stomped into the lockers, his green BDU's layed over his arm.

Empty, again.

Jim put in his combonation to his locker. '4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.' Jim chanted in his mind.
    He pulled on the locker and it opened up, revealing a picture of a large amount of children from his orphanage, all lined up, with the warden, headmaster and various other staff behind them.

He tossed his good BDU's into his locker, and closed it.
    Jim turned around and walked over to a bench, he kicked his boots off and started to strip down, he pulled his black t-shirt over his head off, and then sat down and pulled his socks off.

He unbuckled is belt and slid his pants off, making sure the underwear went with them.
    He walked over to a cubicle.
    Making sure it had soap and shampoo in it, he turned it on.

He made sure the water was hot and stepped into it.
    Instantly, small layers of black filth were beggining to wash off of him.
    'I've needed this, sinse the attack, probably earlier, running on empty isn't fun...'

He stood there, almost motionless for two full minutes, then he squeezed a handfull of shampoo into his hand, and ran it through his already short hair, he made sure it was rubbed in well and rinsed it off.

'Non-stop s*** for the past six days, non stop....I so hope that it will calm down, so, so hope.' Jim thought in his mind.

Jim scubbed his scalp clean, and picked up a scrubbing brush, he worked on the areas he knew were more filthy than others and let the water take its toll.

He finished washing himself off, turning the hot water off first and then the cold, he grabbed a towel and began to dry himself off.
    His hair didn't require much to dry, just a couple of rubs.

When Jim was finished drying, he tied the towel around his waist and punched in the combonation to his locker.
    '4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.'

He opened it up, and pulled out his good BDU's, putting his underwear on first, and then the socks, he walked over and sat down, he pulled on his green pants and stopped for a moment, he stared at the photograph of his orphanage.

He then pulled on his black T-shirt, and his green jacket.
    He walked over to his locker, stared at the picture again and said "Aw, to hell with it." He grabbed the picture and kept it in his hand, he walked over to his unclean BDU's and stuffed them into the laundry basket.

'One of the upsides of being one of the higher ranked folks on the base...'
    At that, Jim shut his locker after walking back over and headed for his quarters.

'I need to get this framed...And that damned paperwork.'

>>>To Quarters.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Knowing they were running late for the meeting, both Claire and Sarah got ready quickly. Changing into fresh BDU's after the food fight left them few stains on the ones they had, both girls ran to the breifing.

<< To Breifing Room>>

Comment

<< from Quarters >>

Tyler dropped her gear on the bench, opened her locker for her personals kit, stripped down, leaving her clothes there in a pile, and headed for the shower.
        Standing under the hot water, she tried to clear her mind a do a little meditation. She washed without thinking about it, letting her body do it on autopilot. In less than ten minutes, she was washed, dried, dressed and on her way to grab her usual 'travel rations' from the Mess.
        Level 4, to 6, to 4, to 6, to 2, to 4. FCOL, I'm wearing a groove in these stairs.

<< to Mess Hall via Quarters>>
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

>>> from Dr Lancaster's Office

Kate walked in and headed straight for the basins to look in the mirror. Lancaster had been right, she did look a state, but that could be sorted fairly quickly.

Howard turned to her locker and saw a dent in the metal. Clayton. Oh well, the cadet had reason to be angry at her. She opened the vandalised locker and pulled out her soap and flannel, a hair brush and a few other items, which she placed on the bench. Taking a seat, she unlaced her boots and kicked them off.

She moved back to the basin and brushed her hair back. As much as she liked it down or in a ponytail, neither was practical right now. She seftly plaited it and twisted the braid into a bun, where she pinned it.

Quickly, she sluiced her face, washed it, then patted it dry. As she walked back to the bench, she stripped, rolling her uniform into a ball as she threw it into the laundry basket.

She put on her sportswear, not the oversized rugby shirt of earlier, but a pair of tight shorts and a cropped and fitted tank top, much more practical for the task at hand. She slipped on the thin trainer socks and then a pair of trainers. Her other shoes... they would have to wait until she got into the gym.

Hurriedly she cleared everything into the locker except the shoes, then headed over the hall to fetch something from her quarters.

>>>to quarters.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Larry made his way to the locker room, still a bit groggy, not quite pinballing off the wall on the way there. He keyed the combo for his locker, stripped down, threw his old uni into the laundry basket, set out a fresh uniform and grabbed a towel then headed to the shower.

Cranking the hot water to a just below scalding point, letting the steam fill the stall he glanced at his left hand. 'Wow, I was playing hard... must have been a couple of hours to put that kind of a crease in the callouses, I'm surprised the fingers aren't bleeding'

As he stood in the shower... which felt way too good, he was more than a little tense, so he needed the relaxation. As he lathered up, the strains of Mozart's "Se Vuol Ballare" entered his head. 'Odd, I haven't thought of that song since I was last on earth. Mother was always proudest of her performance as the Queen of the Night in The Magic Flute, yet that bass aria was my favorite song. Mom... A white flash... thoughts of all those he'd lost when earth was destroyed flashed through his mind, slamming him like a tidal wave, as pangs of sorrow coursed through him.

The flashback ended, and he was on the floor of the stall, the water just pelting his head. He got back up, glad that the water running down his head was hiding the tears, which was ironic, since he was in a private stall. "Alone... my friends, my family, gone. At least (naval) Captain Sutton ((ooc, the ex CO referred to in his bio)) bought it. No, not alone... I have friends again. Real friends that I can actually trust. Kate... Rich. The Col. seems to be a good guy, hell what I've read made me want to join his unit. And he could have beat the snot out of me outside, probably had the right, not that I had any idea he and Kate were an item. I'm sure he'll be the same way once we actually meet. I gotta get used to trusting people again though."

Finishing his shower, he tossed the towel into the basket, dressed and headed off in search of caffiene.

*to mess hall/comissary*

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

<<From Quarters>>

Stumbling slightly from lack of caffeine, Richard entered the locker rooms and made sure he had fresh clothes to change into before placing the dirty pair into the hamper.

After being a little disturbed by the fact that the stall he'd chosen had a water bottle filled with a strange yellow gunk in lieu of shampoo he noticed a note scribbled on the side. *shampoo, please inform botany lab with any suggestions or comments* 'Well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later' He sighed and turned on the hot water, relaxing for quite awhile before actually cleaning anything.

After showering shaving and generally wasting time, he put on a fresh t-shirt and shorts and headed for the gym. <<Gym>>

Comment

>>> from Quarters

Rowena ran into the locker rooms, now in tears. She pushed her way into one of the cubicles and locked the door before sitting on the toilet, leaning her head against the wall and sobbing.

It wasn't fair that he had died, died because the commanding officer had gone against the regulations. It wasn't fair that her parents had divorced, effectively leaving them playing tug of war with her as the rope being stretched until she snapped. They shouldn't have been together in the first place. Regulations were there for a reason, why couldn't people see that.

If you break them, you get hurt. Unless you can build up a wall of protection, isolation.

Comment

((From Science Lab)

Anthony, tapped each locker till he found his own. He rested a palm against it and leaned for a moment. He bounced a foot, inhaled and exhales deeply.

Ok...here we go...

He undressed, opened the locker and began the casual dressing rituals of preparing to go offworld. Crisp white extra absorbant socks first, clean new BDU pants next, fitted white T, clean, pressed BDU jacket, Boots, and finally, the vest, left open until he felt he needed to zip 'er up. He closed his locker and sat on the bench for awhile. He didn't know why he felt the need to wait to head off. Since his previous, first mission on the new base, he'd had a strange, lingering feeling. He couldn't quite place what it was he felt. Missplaced? Yeah, maybe that was is. He felt misplaced. He was all too aware still about Earth being gone. He always found ways to put these things in the back of his mind and look only towards the future, but occasionally, small things reminded him of what used to be.

Just have to keep going.

He stood up and headed out of the locker room.

((To Armoury))
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Whistling and singing the odd word to the music she was listening to Donna entered the locker room and went straight over to her locker and opened it. Pulling out her BDU's she started to get ready. Leaving her jacket off for the moment she placed it on the bench. She pulled her backpack out from the bottom of the locker and then sat on the bench placing the pack on the floor. Donna started to lace up her boots and when she was finished went through her bag to make sure she had what she needed and making a mental note of what she had to pick up. Standing up she took out the vest from her locker then closed the door, picking up her bag and jacket she headed out for the amroury.
                    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                    SG-2: CO
                    Base Senior Biologist,
                    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

<<from infirmary>>
                      Dragging his feet into the men's locker-room, Richard placed his gym clothes back in his locker. He sighed, seeing the Major like that had taken alot of him, and despite preferring the casual T-shirt and shorts it just didn't feel right to waltz around the base in them.

He stared at the twin pictures in his locker, one from earth, one from the beta-site. He pulled out his BDUs and closed the locker before all but a single tear managed to escape from it's prison. He wiped it away before pulling on his clothes and walking out the door. <<to mess hall>>

Comment

Veronica entered the locker room and started changing. The thought off not being late was overtaking the fear of another disaterous mission. She thought she would pick up a few extras that would have come in handy last time. Still the hope of a rather boring mission stuck around her mind.
                        Changing done, she headed to the armory to pick up the stuff she hoped to not need.
                        sig by PM

Comment

Rowena heard the other people come and go, still crying in her cubicle. Eventually the crying subsided and the girl rubbed her eyes dry and opened the door. She crossed the locker room to the basins and splashed her face with cold water.

Opening her locker, she changed from her pyjamas into the standard Cadet uniform of dark blue trousers and a pale blue shirt, clipping her name badge to the breast pocket. She slipped on her flat black shoes, then shut the locker door.

Taking a deep breath, she realised there were people to see, and grovelling to do.

>>> to General Blue's Office
                          Last edited by Tracy Jane; 19 March 2006, 02:52 PM.

Comment

>>> from quarters

Rowena ran into the locker room, dazed and confused, and emptied her few belongings into her pack. She sighed miserably at the fact that the bag wasn't anywhere near full, a sign of how empty her life was. She checked her watch and realised that her twenty minutes were up, so quickly tied up her bag and raced off back to the general's office.

>> to General Blue's Playden

Comment

<<Gym>>

Charles hit the shower, and then headed out towards his locker where he grabbed his jumpsuit, and quickly changed into it. His hair was a still abit wet, from towel trying and it was all up in a puff. He then headed to the general's office.

<<General's Blue's office>>
                              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

((from Quarters))

Jen walked slowly into the women's lockers and showers. Something had happened last night, she couldn't quite remember what. Maybe it would come to her when she showered.

The hot water woke her up enough to remember the interruption of her sleep cycle. 'Oh god, I told the shrink I think she's nuts out loud. That is what happens when your body's awake and your brain's asleep. I have to apologize to her, as soon she cools down. But those juniors, eshh.' Jen soaped and rinsed. 'At least I know my team won't do that.' She dumped her dirty clothes and dressed in clean, loosely-fitting BDU's.

She headed out of the locker rooms, planning to eat breakfast, see if there was anyone else there, and then visit Kate.

((to Commissary))
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X