No announcement yet.

Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veronica picked up her mission folder and headed for the infirmary.
    sig by PM

Comment

Anthony rose, exhaled, tucked his folder under his arm and left.

((been busy, I'll try to keep up, to infirmery))
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Sharp walked in putting some papers on the table, he sat in the head chair and put his feet on the table.
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

As usual Claire was the first one to arrive, despite her injured arm and her current mood, but he pushed it down, she was now on duty.

She looked on in amusement as the Colonel had his feet on the table. Ah here was a sight that cheered her up. Sniffing a giggle that threaten to escape, she cleared her thorat (sp?)

"You called?" she mocked with her eyes

Comment

Kim walked in, stuffing her crossword in her pocket whilst trying to flick away a piece of hair that was dangaling in front of her face. She sat down with a sheepish grin relising how strange she probably looked."sir" she said nodding at Sharp. "How you feeling Davis?" she said, smiling at Claire.

Comment

Zach ran in and slid on the floor and came flying into the room, the pizza he was carrying went "Splat" all over him, he looked down sheepishly, "not again" he murmered, first the coke, and now the pizza. "Sorry Colonel, i kind of ruined your pizza!"

Zach grabbed a tissue out of his pocket and wiped off the tomato sauce, he sat down at the table and stared at Claire, daydreaming as usual. Claire caught his gaze and started smirking.

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
                Kim walked in, stuffing her crossword in her pocket whilst trying to flick away a piece of hair that was dangaling in front of her face. She sat down with a sheepish grin relising how strange she probably looked."sir" she said nodding at Sharp. "How you feeling Davis?" she said, smiling at Claire.
                "Major, Ell Tee" Sharp said putting his feet down and giving them a casual salute, "So where's my piz.." At that moment Zach slid in ruining the pizza "..za.? Nevermind, nice to have you join us Mr. Black" Sharp said standing up and offering him a hand.
                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
                  "Arm hurts like hell, but I'll live. Did a self discharge, and well here I am..." Davis grinned. From the corner of her eye she spotted Zach, who had a very odd expression on his face, it was funny, so she smirked at him, when that failed to get the result she hoped for she kicked his leg hard.

Comment

(((((Has SG-1 got a mission breifing? DID I MISS THE MEMO?))
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

((Its ok, i found the message in the Quarters thread.))

Sarah walked into the Briefing Room,
                      "Sorry sir i didnt get any..." she drifted off as she saw Zach covered in pizza.
                      "Umm never mind." she said smirking. She took a seat and rolled her eyes at Sharp with his feet on the table.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Zach winced in pain from the sudden kicking from underneath the table, looking around he saw all of the female members of the team staring at him, and smirking or giving him strange looks, "Not again" he muttered. "That's the fifth time today." shaking his head he looks to the Colonel, "So Colonel, we're all here, what's this all about? Have we got a mission? My first off-world mission in a SG team. Oh my God, this is so exciting." Glancing around Zach saw all of the people in the room, even the marine standing in the corner staring at him again. "Okay, that's the sixth time today."

Comment

"Lieutenant" Sharp said nodding as he sat down again.

Zach winced in pain from the sudden kicking from underneath the table, looking around he saw all of the female members of the team staring at him, and smirking or giving him strange looks, "Not again" he muttered. "That's the fifth time today." shaking his head he looks to the Colonel, "So Colonel, we're all here, what's this all about? Have we got a mission? My first off-world mission in a SG team. Oh my God, this is so exciting." Glancing around Zach saw all of the people in the room, even the marine standing in the corner staring at him again. "Okay, that's the sixth time today."
                          "Well...um, no worries, you'll enjoy it." Sharp said winking and getting out the papers. He passed them around "P4X-779, it seems like its a desert by the gate and it looks like theres mountains in the distance, standard recon, as usual. any questions?"
                          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Not from me" Claire said, closing her file.

Comment

"Just one from me, When do we leave?"
                              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

(I'll wait for Mr. Black incase he has one...)
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X