No announcement yet.

Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thanks Major." Adria said as he left. <Well that sounds like a good idea now to find my team, I still have an empty spot to fill.> with that thought she left heading to blue's office.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

When Major Johnson left without hearing her, Jen put Plan B in action. She started scanning the briefing room table for any handouts from the meeting, and found one. 'Oh my god, he's lost his mind. General Blue has completely lost his mind.' But it wasn't the news of Janus being re-hosted by the general that caused her reaction, it was the official announcement of the altered frat regs. 'Just gave the entire flipping base permission, as long as people aren't under each other's authority, I'll swallow it.' Jen carried her handout as she left to tell her unit.

((to Lounge))
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

((Sorry DG for that, I didn't see your post before i posted or at all actualy until just now. I'm sorta in my own world at the moment.))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

((No problem, I used a different idea and she's now having a little tirade to her team.))
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Small Briefing Room (didn't see the need to make a new thread)

Brian walked into the dark small room, his suit not as neat as when he left Foreston and had a seat on the cold metal chair. Other than that chair and one just like it the only furniture was a dark colored table. As he sat down Brian looked out at the open door with the SF blocking his way. "The General will see you when he is available." The door then shut leaving the room to be only lit by the fixtures on the ceiling which barely lit the room now all we have to do is wait, that should be easy

Comment

((You're not even supposed to make new threads.))

Comment

(( This is good. I didn't even realize there was a second briefing room on this floor until I looked yesterday. ))
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

((Not sure, but I think you misread the map. It's only stating the name of the level twice - both on the top left hand corner and on the bottom right. The map doesn't say Briefing Room twice in a room.

Spoiler:

))
                  Last edited by Ryn; 23 September 2007, 07:48 AM.

Comment

(((OOC-well then what is that room in the top corner?)))
                    Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 23 September 2007, 09:33 AM.

Comment

(( That's how I read it. Ryn, can you make the image a URL, please? And, if continuing this convo, let's move it to Inter-team. George, OOC tags, please.))
                      sigpic

Comment

<< Main Briefing room >>
                        Marshall hung around until the briefing room was empty, then moved over to lean on Cal's office door.
                        The idea of someone from Foreston who wouldn't state his business make the hair on the back of his neck rise. Silently, he signaled to Callista that he'd stand by in the other conference room.

<< Small Briefing room >>
                        Without knocking, Colonel Marshall swung open the door and stepped inside. He hit the switch that lit the rest of the ceiling lights, letting the cameras see every nuance of the visitor's expressions and actions.
                        In a deep monotone, he asked, "What's your business here, Mr. Hunt?"

Lt. Colonel Danny Marshall - Head of Security
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

<SMALL BRIEFING ROOM>

Brian was relaxed and made himself comfortable in the uncomfortable chair he was given when the Lt.Col came in "Wow, General? when did you get demoted, and did you get younger?" Brian said the last part as if he was excited. "Well Lt.Colonel whatever your name is, my business is with the Genreal and no one else..... Goodbye"
                          Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 24 September 2007, 07:56 PM.

Comment

[ Small Briefing room ]

Callista came in in time to hear Hunt's declaration. She exchanged glances with Marshall then, without a word, sat down and leaned back casually.

sigpic

Comment

[ Small Briefing room ]

Marshall put his hands on the table and leaned closer to the other man, "Your business is with the General's Aide and I first."
                              He stood back up and resumed his stance by the door, "Or you have no business on this base."

Lt. Colonel Danny Marshall - Head of Security
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

"It all depends on if you lugheads want my services, I know how hard military trained men are to find theses days and I happen to be one of the rare ones with it" Brian siad relenting to the two uniforms in the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X