No announcement yet.

Science Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Any body but me swamped in paperwork?" Asked Dr. Lanstar then to lt.MacDoreign he says "We don't realy hav any body spiecialzed right now in that but if you are come join us we might need a lnguist for the off world tech thats pouring in."

((Telawan your talking to the person who asks for a LOA in advance.))
    Last edited by sandyer; 10 December 2005, 01:17 PM.
    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Science Lab 1

Jim walked up to the door of science lab one, the door was open but he still decided to knock.

Jim poked his head around it while he knocked to see who was inside.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"Any body else want to come in" said Dr. Lanstar humorisly (hope thats a word) when Lt. Colonel Anderson poked his head in.

Comment

"Well, it's great to know that I can help out with something here. But since there's nothing I can do now, does anybody know where I can find a shovel?"

<<to outdoors with shovel>>

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
          Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
          (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Jim chuckled at the doctors comment and walked in.

"General Blue told me someone was headin' to the Alarius and they wanted me to go with them...?"
            Jim looked around the room, it was filled with all sorts of knick-nacks

((OOC: I won't reply for some time, got my sisters choir to go to!))

Comment

Sophia remained silent for a while. Usually, the labs didn't have so many people walking in or out.
              "Please take a seat,....Col. Anderson", she said, reading the name on the visitor's clothing. "We were just about to have a meeting." Sophia gestured to the other two scientists. "So, first up, I think, the Alarius. Who's been busy with that? And could you bring me up to date about it? I've just been hearing rumours in the infirmary."
              Gateworld rpg
              dr. Sophia MacKenzie
              Base Chief Scientist

Sophia's bio

"It's always suicide mission this, save-the-world that, no one ever stops just to say hi anymore." - Jack O'Neill

Comment

Jim nodded, he walked over and pulled up a seat, this was the first sceince meeting he'd been to.

Comment

"Well SG-7 brought back an out of date Ancient cruiser from thier mission and its really hmmm complex is the best way I can describe it. Lab 2 is trying to keepup with studying it but we really can't with out skipping out on all our other work so we need help big time. Dr. Mackenzie I think we definatly need Lab 1's help with the computer systems which are patially unacessable. Dr. Parker we have found what looks like Works of Bio-Chemistry. Colonel Anderson do you have any bacground in science." With that Alec pauses then goes on to say. "I can't believe we don't have SG-4 here since they are the Science Stargate team, Captain Lucius would be invaluble with her background in Physics and Biology." With that Dr. Lanstar goes and speaks over the intercom

"SG-4 to the Science Lab 1, SG-4 to Science Lab 1."Says Dr. Lanstar over the intercom then he adds, "all Stargate team scientists to science Lab 1 if interested"

Comment

Harry arrived in the science Lab as saw Doctor Darome. "Sir I am Lt. Harry Martin. I was a tech in the SGC for most of my two years. I graduated MIT third in the class, and got my masters from them too. I graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering, and I can read limited Ancient plus most of my work was with Ancient technology so can I be of any help?"
                    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

"Perfect we need help on the ancient cruiser that SG-7 brought back" Replied Dr. Lanstar. "We need all the personell we can get to help. This thing has some tech we have never seen before."

Comment

"I am a fast learner sir. So, what do you want me to do?" Said Harry eager to get his hands on some new technology. Harry had always loved figuring out how things worked.

Comment

"You want to go out know. Ok can you look at the Sub-light engines my Scienve teams haven't really looked at that yet." Replies Dr. Lanstar.

Comment

"Cool I doubt they are much better than the deadlus' in the way of speed, but maybe I can learn something about how to make them a little more energy efficent." Said Harry as he headed over to the sublight engines.
                            <<To the landing pad place.>>

((OOC: Where do I go and should I go? Please say the curiser is intact, and should I find anything remarkable? Plus I do not know how much more I can post today. ))

Comment

((The cruiser is in out door docking area thread. The cruiser is intact but a damaged by SG-7 being attacked. Make some small dicoveries))

Comment

((The ship is in the thread Outdoor Docking Area. Also could someone who knows her radio Jen Stevens about this? She's a biology master's currently in the Outdoors thread shooting up targets.))
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X