No announcement yet.

Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"...and all your bloodwork seems fine, Lieutenant, so you're fit for duty," Doctor Kinagi said. "You're done."

Thank God, Vinc thought to himself. I know 'turn your head and cough' is neccesary, but does it have to feel like that every time?

Pulling himself together, he started towards the door before noting to himself - Maybe I oughta stay here - my CO knows where I am.
    Last edited by Unorthodox; 22 July 2006, 05:26 PM.
    "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Horris sat down on one of the beds near to him. He looked around and noticed Vinc from a far, "Vinc!" He said walking over to him. "What did you do to yourself?"

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
      SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

Comment

Originally posted by Horris Nell
        Horris sat down on one of the beds near to him. He looked around and noticed Vinc from a far, "Vinc!" He said walking over to him. "What did you do to yourself?"
        Laughing, Vinc replied, "Nothing. It's what the Doctor did to Me." Turning to Horris, he whispered as he shook his head, "If she didn't have such strong hands, the physical would have been fine...she made it so that coughing wasne't difficult - not at all."

Comment

Horris laughed. "Yeah...well the docs have a tendency to be strong. I hate coming down here. I've had a lot of coverups over my injuries just so I wouldnt have to come down here, but this time its different. I dont know what the hell is wrong with me." Horris whispered, placing his hands on his hips. "Glad your physical went okay."

Comment

"Thanks. As for the covering up of injuries - well, you never know what you're gonna get offworld. It's one thing about bumps, scrapes, and bruises, but getting sick from an injury that occured offworld probably isn't a great experience." Vinc shifted his weight onto his right leg. "But, yeah, something's comin' up. My CO told us all to get physicals, and on the double."

Comment

"Haha. I know the offworld pain. It hurts when your shot by a Jaffa Weapon in the back. This is differernt though. I've constantly being waking up from nightmares of my family past, with cold sweat creeping up on me. Its ridiculous." Horris said shaking his head.

Comment

"Hmmm. Glad you came here to get this checked out. Seems pretty dang bad." Vinc crossed his arms, an inquisitive look on his face. "How much does it hurt when you're hit by a staff weapon? I mean, I thought those things usually killed..."

Comment

"They do..." Horris said raising his eyebrows, with a sigh. "But I fortuntely lived to tell the tale. It hurts like hell, like getting stabbed 63 times -" He added tiredly, "-Or more." He couldnt help, but smirk, his electric blue eyes a sliver spooky due to the black circle under his eyes, from horrid sleep.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=66
                    Originally posted by (with slight modification)TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus, from this post
                    Intercom: "Attention ! all members of SG8 report to the briefing immeadiately."
                    Vinc was about to say something when the intercom spat out the order. Sarcasticaly saluting the intercom speaker, he nodded to Horris. "I'll catch ya later. And I hope your sleepin' problems get to be better. I'm an insomniac and all, but I still love my sleep." With that, he nodded agian, and strode out of the Infirmary.

>>>To Briefing Room

Comment

Horris nodded, and wave bye. It was another day. Another mission. The usual... Horris saw one of the Doctors walk down. "Doctor Kinagi." Horris inquired, "I'm Major Horris Nell."

"What can I do for you Major?"

"I've been waking up constantly with dreams, and cold sweat just drenches me like an ice cube!"

The Doctor looked at Horris with a quirked eyebrow. "You might......have......Sleep and Posttraumatic Stress disorder.-"

"Say what????" Horris was shocked, or he felt like it, but his face showed no expression.

"Formally known as PTSD - Alot of military personnal who havent gotten much sleep in their active duty and experianced horrible traumatic things usually end up with PTSD. Not all the time though."

Horris raised an eyebrow. He'd do research on this later. He looked at the doctor and saluted blankly, "Thanks Doc." And left to go somewhere.

>>To somwhere

(Sorry....had to. Heh. )
                      Last edited by Horris Nell; 24 July 2006, 04:28 PM.

Comment

<Gen Blue's office>

Adria walked in to the infirmary and started to ask around to see if General Blue was around but when she herd the anouncement for Colonel Henderson to come to the Control Room. "I wonder what that is about?" She asked herself and walked away towards the gate room.

<gate room>

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Stephen was wheeled into the Infirmary and lifted onto a bed. Nurses quickly surrounded him, pushing Henderson aside and started bandaging his wounds and getting IV and blood drips into him. One of the nurses spoke to Henderson
                          "How long ago was this man declared MIA?"
                          Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Donna followed the med team into the infirmary and was stood beside Hanmer as he was lifted onto a bed. However she moved aside as the nurse's pushed by and started to work on him. Snapped out of what she was thinking by a nurse asking questions, Donna paused, closing her eye's briefly as if trying to remember mission detials, even though they were very fresh in her mind,

"Uh, couple of days tops" qucikly adding in "He said they took a lot of blood. He may have been exposed to a virus though am not sure. Uh... you should be able to pull up the mission report should you need it".

Donna was still hopefull, Hanmer was still awake which was good or she thought that was a good sign anyway. She watched as a Doctor came over and they began fixing him up.
                            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                            SG-2: CO
                            Base Senior Biologist,
                            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

*By a bed in the corner of the Infirmary, a couple of machines slowly beeped away. They keep watched over a fallen F-302 pilot. One of the machines feed him through an IV.

This pilot has been in a comma for a long time. But today, he will open his eyes in just over two minutes. At this moment, he is waking up and feels the sharpe pain in his head.

He is dreaming. He's in the woods, there are Jaffa- A staff weapon-

He bolts up-right in the bed. The pilot quickly gets dizzy and lays back down. At first he looks around and does not remember where he is or how he got there. It slowly comes back to him.*

'I am at Alpha Base... Earth is destroyed... Need to find Foxtrot Base... The F-302A... Alpha Base under attack... Did we win?'

*Looking around, someone is hurt. There are Airforce doctors around and so there can only be one answer...*

'We won. We... Jen...'

*Lt. Colonel Richardson then slips back into sleep.*

Comment

The nurse nodded at the Colonel and rushed back to Hanmers side. About ten minutes later, the nurses stepped back and gestured for the Colonel to step forward. Hanmers upper body was covered in bandages, however he was awake and smiling.
                                "Ma'am.. Hows it going?" he said weakly..
                                Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Working...
                                X