No announcement yet.

Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvey watched as the Captain used the healing device on Tyler, and in no time she was whole again. The Lieutenant was trying to get an answer as to Matthews position. Tyler and him exchanged a few heated words which Harvey thought amusing. She was more interested in Capatain Stevens and the healing device though, McCoy was up next. The capatin was a god send.

Harvey using her newly repaired legs strode over to the two and interupted bluntly "Is there a problem here!"

Comment

"No sir No problem." Said Harry.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

"Thats good, could you pass a message on to the Major. He is more than welcome to borrow Matthews but Id like him back in one piece" She turned to Captain Tyler "Go get yourself sorted and then we need to catch up with Jaime and start her training, Ill meet you at the gym at 1800"

(OOC - Harvey is off to quarters to have a bath )
        Last edited by Somnium; 05 December 2005, 01:50 PM.

Comment

"Yes Ma'am." Said Harry who walked over to beale, and told him the good news, and headed to the GateRoom to hang with paul.

<<To GateRoom>>

Comment

"Thank You Harry and thank you Colonel. Is Matthews in here or is here somewhere else on the base?"

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
              "Oh I just remebered. You know that plant that we going to investigate on the planet. Jameth gave me a sample incase we want to breed it." Rumaging through his pack that was on the table beside his bed Alec gives the grain sample to Abby.
              "Aww how sweet." Alex said with a smile. "A sort of dead plant."

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
                "Thank You Harry and thank you Colonel. Is Matthews in here or is here somewhere else on the base?"
                ((OCC: He is in here. All of SG-6 is but he is not online.))

Comment

"Very funny. Ever heard of Genetic Manipulation? If we find out what some of the Genes that cause it to be hardier than the regular grain. We an used it to help our food problems that we might have in the future. And your the Biologist." Replied Alec.
                  I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

The Major walks over to Matthews. "Hey Matthews, would you like to come on a rescue mission? You don't have to, but i need your desision right now.!"

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

*Richardon walked into the Infirmary. He was getting restless.*

"Hey, Stevens you done? There seems to be a rescue mission going on and we could help out."

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                        "Thats good, could you pass a message on to the Major. He is more than welcome to borrow Matthews but Id like him back in one piece" She turned to Captain Tyler "Go get yourself sorted and then we need to catch up with Jaime and start her training, Ill meet you at the gym at 1800"
                        "Yes, Ma'am." Tyler saluted again, executed a text book 'about face' and marched out.
                        She was partway down the hall before she realized that her boots were in her hand.
                        "You dumba$$," she muttered to herself. Visions of her shiny new Captain's bars getting stripped away danced in front of her eyes.

(( OOC - What time is it now? It was 1500 when we met in your office. It's maybe 1630? ))

<< to Quarters >>
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Jen smiled when she saw Captain Tyler carrying her boots. 'Then again, I'm a fine one to chuckle about forgetting something simple. After Nemy was out, I almost forgot how to breath on my own.' Jen looked at Colonel Richardson and stood up from her chair, feeling dizzy for a second. "I'm just waiting on McCoy, Colonel. But if we're going on to rescue SG-1, I can leave now."

((If SG3, SG6, and SG5 go after SG1, what thread will it be in? The SG-1 thread or the individual team threads? ))
                          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                            Jen smiled when she saw Captain Tyler carrying her boots. 'Then again, I'm a fine one to chuckle about forgetting something simple. After Nemy was out, I almost forgot how to breath on my own.' Jen looked at Colonel Richardson and stood up from her chair, feeling dizzy for a second. "I'm just waiting on McCoy, Colonel. But if we're going on to rescue SG-1, I can leave now."

((If SG3, SG6, and SG5 go after SG1, what thread will it be in? The SG-1 thread or the individual team threads? ))
                            ((OCC: This is an SG-6 mission we only needed someone from SG-3 to fill in because we only have 3 not 4. SG-5 is not coming alon. It is an SG-6 mission. I am not going to waste another three days trying to get this mission off the ground because of even more conflicting time tables.))

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
                              "Very funny. Ever heard of Genetic Manipulation? If we find out what some of the Genes that cause it to be hardier than the regular grain. We an used it to help our food problems that we might have in the future. And your the Biologist." Replied Alec.
                              "Take it easy Doc I know." Alex said, "I was just giving you a hard time."

Comment

Jen finished her work on McCoy. Giving the healing device back to Dr. Steele, Jen gave her advice. "Like I told Captain Tyler and Colonel Harvey, you're back to 100%, but take it a little easy. Contrary to Colonel Harvey's opinion, I'm not as good with that as a Tok'ra or Goa'uld would be." Jen looked to her superior. "Do we have an assignment yet, sir, or may I head down to the gym to get some physical exercise to balance out all the mental stuff?"
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X