X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
    "I'll look for one"
    Sharp turned to the general
    "I'll decide on a planet and breif SG-1 sir" Sharp said saluteing and walking up to the control room.
    He pressed the mike and made the announcement
    *"SG-1 report to the breifing room ASAP. Thank you, that's all"*
    Sharp walked up to the breifing room.
    "Yes, sir" she replied and followed him into the breifing room.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
      "Sir" Major Harvey snapped of another smart salute as Colonel Macri approached." Do you want to brief us now or should we go kit up first?" There were a few pieces of personal equipment that Major Harvey liked to take with her on missions and she wanted to make sure she had them before she left, they weren't exactly regular issue kit, but then this was no regular mission.
      "I think we all need patches actualy Lieutenant" Major Harvey looked down at her shoulder and then at the rest of the teams all void of patches. "We should be able to get hold of them from stores".
      Lt. Tyler saluted, "Colonel, with your permission sir. Can I meet y'all in 10 minutes?" She indicated her slightly rumpled blues, "I need my gear."
      Last edited by Jynjyr; 30 August 2005, 02:32 AM.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Capt. Adams watched the members of SG-1 head to the briefing room. Everyone was working through their pain and confusion, and there was still hope that something of Earth might be left. Veronica thought again of her family, glad that she had always expressed herself freely with them, glad there wasn't anything unsaid. She had always thought of the people of this base as family too, and right now she had a duty to them. She would mourn later.

((How was that?))
        sig by PM

Comment

Col. Macri looked at both Mjr. Harvey and Lt. Tyler, who wanted to go get their gear on. He had forgot they were still saluting.

"At ease. Seeing as all of you three needs patches and gear, I'll give you 10 minutes to get that and then meet me here. SG-1 is occupying the Briefing Room right now. Besides, I first need to know our destination."

Cpt. Harders walked out of the Control Room, and it was just now he had realised, he'd forgot all his gear and his badge in his quarters.

Col. Macri turned to Gen. Blue again.

"Sir, what's our destination?" he asked.
          Last edited by Sobek; 31 August 2005, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Claire arrived breathless, with her jacket in her hand and her gear in another. Hoping she wasn't late. She sighed he relief when she saw Kim leaning in one corner of the room.
            Thank you she said silently.

Comment

"Thankyou sir" Major Harvey turned and left the room at a dash. 'So much to do in only 10 minutes thank god I keep my kit ready to go'

(OOC heading to quarters now, all be it briefly)

Comment

Sarah walked in and saw her team members standing in the corner, she approached them.
                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                LOVE HIM-> DT
                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"Hey, Whitely, ready for the off world trip?" Claire smiled.

Comment

Sharp walked in and saw his team already there, he looked astonished and looked at his watch "And I thought I was early..." he muttered and went over to the mike. "Will all personell in the gateroom please move out of the way behind the warning lines. Thank you" Sharp said as he turned off the mike and told the sergeant to start dialing.

(Hidden Envy said she would be off and to just assume her character goes through the gate with us)
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Capt. Adams sat at her station, waiting for any transmissions that might come through, but she was very anxious to here from SG- 2.
                      sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
                        Col. Macri turned to Gen. Blue again.

"Sir, what's our destination?" he asked.
                        The General made a confused expression. "Captain Harders, All SG teams except 1 and 2 are to remain on Alpha site and survey the database for suitable Beta site locations. Until a list is presented to me and recommendations from team leaders are made no-one goes no-where." Nicholas said clearly and loud enough for all to hear but directed at Harders.

"Captain Adams, ask Colonel Sharp for the locations SG1 is going to. I want all teams to explore the other sets of addresses." General Blue ordered Captain Adams.

Comment

The gate burst open, everyone being out of the way. Sharp walked down to the gateroom and to the general hearing what he had said "P4X-949 ,sir"
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Fun, fun, fun," Alex sighed as she eyed SG 1 and 2 after the General's announcement, "I'll take a stack of possible addresses and head to the mess hall to sort through them."

Comment

Abby looked over towards 1st Lt. Lucius, "Okay. Take all the time you need and do not rush. We need to be exact on a good location for a beta site, and cautious that we don't run into a site that is infested with enemies and such."

Abby then turned to the rest of the teams that were left, "That goes for the rest of you all in finding potential sites...be careful and precise. Take your time and when you have a list or a place that would be a good beta site, come back to me and I will compile everything for General Blue."
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                Abby looked over towards 1st Lt. Lucius, "Okay. Take all the time you need and do not rush. We need to be exact on a good location for a beta site, and cautious that we don't run into a site that is infested with enemies and such."

Abby then turned to the rest of the teams that were left, "That goes for the rest of you all in finding potential sites...be careful and precise. Take your time and when you have a list or a place that would be a good beta site, come back to me and I will compile everything for General Blue."
                                Alex nodded, "You got it. I'll go through everything and report back to you."

Comment

Working...
                                X