No announcement yet.

Control Room/Gate Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony came off the elevator and headed down the hall past various soldiers. There was a distinct humm of concern and anxiety in the area which made Anthony all the more nervous - and focused. It seemed that everytime there was a crisis, he suddenly became very sharp and focused. In his opinion, there was nothing like a crisis to get one working double-time and in the present.

He spied Dr. Lucias conversing with Major Beckett and padded over.

"Hi." He nodded breifly to the doctor, then turned to the Major. "You paged? SG2's to suit up?" Without waiting for an answer he said softly, "What - what happened?
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"General, a comm was sent informing all SG teams available on base to meet and find a new site." Major Beckett reported as Nicholas nodded.

"Thank you Major H." The General said. Then Mia, Anthony and Alexandra all walked in not at the sametime but close enough to it. "Very well Mia you can go with SG2." General Blue agreed. "I want SG2 to depart within the hour and SG3 to start the beta site search now. SG4 locate a few of our allies and see what they can help us besides the Tok'ra."

Nicholas walked about the control room as he spoke.

Comment

Donna walked into the control room to hear the General say that SG2 was to leave within the hour. she looked round the control room to see if any members of SG2 were there she saw Captain Mcleod, and spoke in his direction

"Captain"

Then she went over to the General

"Sir I heard you say we leave within the hour?.. I informed my team to get ready and meet in the control room... and anyone I missed should have heard the intercom announcement"
        Last edited by Major Henderson; 26 August 2005, 11:25 PM.
        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
        SG-2: CO
        Base Senior Biologist,
        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Claire arrived at the Control room. A little less in shock, but otherwise was in her Base Personal mode, she came looking for Commander Blue. It took time, but she spotted him.

"Commander?"

Comment

General Blue was watching the stargate and feeling a loss as the news of Earth's destruction just had to hit him suddenly. A tear feel out of his eye and quickly he wiped it away. Hearing someone behind him...

It was Major Henderson talking about her team's readiness. "Yes that is correct Major, I understand. The Tok'ra ship is only a few minutes away and Mia will be joining your team. Other stargate teams will be beta site hunting." General Blue said.

Just then another person came into view. "Commander?" The person said.

"General or 'sir' please Lieutenant Davis." Instantly realising who it was, Nicholas said. "What can I do for you?" Nicholas said after.

Comment

She looked at him with uncertainness, not knowing why she came here. With a sigh, she just went with her gut feeling. "Can I help in anyway? I know the news is still fresh, but I..." She trailed off, loss for words suddenly.

Comment

"I understand, Lieutenant, I'm in the same boat as you." Nicholas said as he approached the SG1 member. "Well you can either go with SG2 and help them or remain here to search for the beta site?" Nicholas asked.

Comment

"Yes sir" Claire nodded and slauted.

Comment

Sophia hurried through the corridor towards the control room, biting back the tears. She had known they couldn't reach Earth. There had been an meeting of the senior staff. The message over the intercom dashed the spark of hope inside her. Her left hand traveled towards her wedding band on her right. ....Voran.... One single tear breached her defenses and rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away immediately.

She turned the final corner and saw general Blue amidst SG-personel. She marched up to him. "General, I assume we got confirmation with the Tok'ra beacon locating device of Earth's destruction. Where do we go from here?"

((Today my parents are married for 25 years, so I'll not be able to be reply today. I'll definitely be there tomorrow ^_^))
                    Gateworld rpg
                    dr. Sophia MacKenzie
                    Base Chief Scientist

Sophia's bio

"It's always suicide mission this, save-the-world that, no one ever stops just to say hi anymore." - Jack O'Neill

Comment

Kim walked into the control room, her face emotionless. she spoted General Blue talking to other personel. she walked over to him and gave him a slight nod " Sir, Captain Ashwood, reporting for duty"

((i'm not going to be able to get on much in the next week, my nephew is coming to stay with us and my hands are gonna be pretty full with him ))

Comment

Cpt. Harders had ran most of the way, but he slowed down as he was approaching the Control Room. He walked into the Control Room and saw Cpt. Ashwood reporting for duty, and he quickly followed suit.

"Sir, Captain Harders, reporting for duty as well!"

He was hoping for an assignment, which would require him to return to Earth. In a way he would have hope, until he would see the remains of his parents and friends houses. He might've disliked his childhood, but he didn't want them dead. If anybody should be dead, it should be the people responsible for Earths destruction.

Comment

"Captain Harders" Major Harvey approached the Captain and offered her hand as if to shake. "Im Major Harvey I belive were on the same team, SG3. We've been asked to scout planets for possible Beta Sites, I just dont know where the rest of the team is!"

Comment

"Sir, Captain Ashwood, reporting for duty."

"Ah Captain, I suggest you find the rest of SG1 and prep for beta site hunting." General Blue ordered as the General faced Sophia, the base chief scientist. "Sophia, please calm down, I'm sending SG2 back to Earth to check for survivors and to confirm everything, in the meantime please take rest if you need to or work on something." General Blue asked.

"Sir, Captain Harders, reporting for duty as well!"

"Well at ease Captain, I suggest you two find your team leaders or other members and find out from them what you two are to be doing." General Blue suggested as he turned to face the many computer screens around the control room.

Then Major Harvey attracted Captain Harders' attention while Captain Ashwood went about finding her fellow team members.

Comment

Captain Mcleod was somewhat frazzeled with the chaotic moving-about that was currantly going on. He noticed Major Henderson speaking with the General. He'd heard a bit of what the General said and abruptly felt his stomach drop again. He swallowed his inside pain and made his way over.

"Well, I'm here. " He directed to Major Henderson, "Where's the rest of SG2? We need to get a move on."

He knew that his teams assignment was to search earth for survivors. It was a job he half wanted to do and half dreaded. He was mostly afraid that he wouldn't like what he saw...obviously.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Donna was now totaly focused on the mission at hand, and just wanted to get going, she turned to Captain Mcleod,

"well I have informed the rest of the team to meet here ASAP, and the Tokra ship is almost here... the General informed me that Mia will be joining us on the mission"
                                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                                SG-2: CO
                                Base Senior Biologist,
                                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Working...
                                X