No announcement yet.

Epilogue RP (Role Play) Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is not the best, but it was mentioned to have a sig to generate new characters. I made this like in two minutes. I am sure that someone could produce a more extravagant one! Ha, I'm laughing at the simplicity!

sigpic
    Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
    "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
    Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
    Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
    etc.....

Comment

hey, just noticed my notification. yeah i'll try to play, not sure how much time i'll really have.

what female characters are still open? or should i just make my own?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        hey, just noticed my notification. yeah i'll try to play, not sure how much time i'll really have.

what female characters are still open? or should i just make my own?
        Right now out of the "main" female characters, Chloe, Lt. James, and Lisa Park are still open if you want to play them. You can make your own character if you like, which is fine. If you do so, put the information on the character up on the thread here so we can all know a bit about them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley2012 View Post
          I know this is not the best, but it was mentioned to have a sig to generate new characters. I made this like in two minutes. I am sure that someone could produce a more extravagant one! Ha, I'm laughing at the simplicity!

it looks good, i updated my sig with your banner.

Comment

timstro59: glad that it will work for now!

RPG buddies: Can't wait to start!
            sigpic
            Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
            "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            etc.....

Comment

Nicely done Ripley. It will do until we actually get started, which should be here soon. In the meantime I wanted our RPG to have a name. Anybody got any suggestions?
              sigpic

Comment

Here guys, Pharaoh Atem fixed the sig so it isn't as long as the other one. Use this until we come up with one when the RPG actually gets started.

sigpic

Comment

Okay... by the way, we don't have much info on Tim's character David Walters(I know he's canon but basically all we know is that he's a human scientist on Destiny). Then we wait a little and finally start the RPG.

P.S. I'm making a Novus RPG signature 2.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

David Walters:
                    height: 5'10"
                    weight: 220
                    likes: reading through the ancient database, "sweet" potatoes, and the stargate
                    dislikes: close-quarter combat(but loves ship-ship), onions.
                    description: hes joined the Icarus expedition 4 years before the first connection was made, then joined the crew of destiny when it became apparent that they couldn't go home, he has stayed somewhat aloof and considers himself to be a loner, but he still tries to socialize with others.
                    skills: very knowledgeable about matters of weapon systems and knows how to cook(somewhat).
                    bonus: he is also an expert marksman due to him being a 13 year member of the N.R.A.

edit: i just realized I pretty much described myself, except for the age.(im 19)
                    Last edited by timstro59; 23 May 2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Alright, so before we start, any suggestions on a name for our RPG?
                      sigpic

Comment

I created a wiki earlier today here http://novus.wikkii.com/ then came across this thread.
                        So if anyone wants to use the wiki for this rp, that'd be cool, its a great place to keep info on characters and locations etc.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                          I created a wiki earlier today here http://novus.wikkii.com/ then came across this thread.
                          So if anyone wants to use the wiki for this rp, that'd be cool, its a great place to keep info on characters and locations etc.
                          that's actually a great idea.
                          it's a good thing that i already have a wiki account.

Comment

I agree with Tim and I also have a wiki account.
                            Oh, and I think the RPG could be called Novus Town(Village didn't look so good in the name)
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Oh, and I have started the Adam Brody page in the Novus Wiki, so let's start the RPG and get on with it. God, can we simply START?!

Comment

Calm down rushy, we'll start soon, I swear. I don't think Novus Town will work. Mainly because the town part will eventually grow into a city. How about, Novus, a Universe RPG, or Novus, a SG:U RPG? Anything to that effect will work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X