No announcement yet.

Epilogue RP (Role Play) Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background info on Captain Edric Ischan(non-canon):A soldier who follows orders unless the leader is mentally unstable or sth. and does his best for the Destiny Crew. Accepts dangerous missions and is pretty good at fighting. He is vulnerable to anger sometimes and can get into a fight(he has a reputation for arguing). He most despises idioticism that usually manifests in his arch-nemesis, Captain "Ginger". His other flaw is a great ego and arrogance. Still, he is capable of controlling himself. Still, he is a trusted and trained warrior who doesn't drink coffee or smoke. For an unknown reason, he quite admires Colonel Young, Colonel Telford and Dr. Rush.
    Favorite weapon:MP-5
    Favorite drink:Tea or water.
    Favorite food:chicken.
    Best friend:Nobody.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

all my characters are canon.

Comment

Never seen any David Walters on SGU...
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

look for him in the omnipedia.

Comment

I looked him up, he's cannon. I also can't believe I missed him when I watched "Light" last night. Anyway, I'll be playing Young, Volker, and Chris Steele (non-cannon). I'll put up some info on Chris here pretty soon.
            Last edited by RoK; 21 May 2011, 05:30 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Blah, I'm being lazy when it comes to posting info on my non-cannon character, Chris. I'll type something up and post it by the end of Wednesday, I promise. For now though, I have a summary of the RPG. Let me know what you guys think and tell me if it works for you.

Set a few years (no more than 5) after the Destiny crew (minus Rush and Telford) was sent back in time via stargate, they are settling into their new world, Novus, and their lives on this new world. Children are being born and families are being raised. However, things aren’t all what they appear. People are still keeping secrets and are still fighting with each other. Adam Brody and others still believe that Rush will still come with the Destiny and save them, while Colonel Everett Young and others are looking towards the future. This and other things will eventually split the crew apart and their problems will be passed down the generations. Things won’t be the same again.
              sigpic

Comment

The idea is awesome(especially since I get to play Brody)! What are we waiting for besides your Chris character?

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                  The idea is awesome(especially since I get to play Brody)! What are we waiting for besides your Chris character?
                  I'm actually trying to find another person to join in. We seem to be lacking female roles for this RP. Like TJ, Chloe, Wray, James, etc. So far, no luck. Anyway, in the meantime, here's some basic information about my character, Chris. I'll actually be writing some fanfics about him on here, which should fill in the gaps and give you guys some history on him.

Basic info on Chris Steele (non-canon): Chris is 25 years old and has brown hair and brown eyes. Born in Mesa, Arizona, his parents died shortly after he was born and he was raised by Dr. David Steele, a geneticist who manipulated Chris’ genes, making him a genius and “the perfect human”. After dropping out of college, Chris became a nurse at a nursing home before he was taken to Icarus Base. On his way there aboard the George Hammond, Chris met and became friends with Eli Wallace and Chloe Armstrong. After being stranded on Destiny, he started to develop symptoms (severe headaches, vomiting, coughing, etc). While on Destiny, Chris had become close friends with Eli, Chloe, and Lt. Matthew Scott. He calls the people on Destiny his family (even Rush), and thinks of Matt and Eli as brothers. While stranded on Novus, Chris’ symptoms have gotten more severe. Aside from Young and TJ, nobody else knows about his condition.

Favorite weapon: His sword (which he brought with him and eventually broke most of it up for other tools) and his powers.

Powers: Other than his top physical form and genius level intellect, Chris posses the power of Elemental Transmutation, more commonly known as Alchemy. He has the power to change or alter the chemical compounds of a substance or object by mentally rearranging its atomic structure. Because of this power and his understanding of human anatomy, Chris can essentially heal people of varies wounds and diseases, as long as he knows the cause of them. He refers to this part of his power as “patch work”, and leaves the real healing to doctors (or in his case, TJ, the ship’s “doctor”). However, there are some limits to his power. Chris can’t create something out of nothing, as something must always be there to be taken away and then reformed. He can’t bring back the dead. He also can’t turn an organic material into an inorganic material and vise versa. It also appears that using his power is accelerating whatever his condition is.

Family: Chris believes that all the Destiny crew on Novus are his family. However, he views Young as a father figure and Wray as somewhat as a mother figure. He also thinks that Eli and Matt are his brothers and TJ as his sister. Chris does have romantic feelings for Chloe, but has put them aside so she can be happy.
                  sigpic

Comment

interesting idea, i've never did a rpg before.
                    sigpic

Comment

Blueray, Join us and we shall rule the galaxy as... sorry, I have a tendency for quotes. So, Rok how about we just start playing finally.

Comment

Soon rushy, soon. Blueray, which characters would you like to be? All of our female characters are open and you can make up your own character if you want as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello! I have also never done a RPG and will need some time to do some research....sounds like fun though! I will refresh on the female characters of SGU and depending on who Bluray picks, I will go from there. Thanks for having me!
                          sigpic
                          Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                          "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley2012 View Post
                            Hello! I have also never done a RPG and will need some time to do some research....sounds like fun though! I will refresh on the female characters of SGU and depending on who Bluray picks, I will go from there. Thanks for having me!
                            Welcome aboard Ripley. I don't know if blueray's doing this RPG or not. I'll track her down and ask. In the meantime, who would you like to play as Ripley?
                            sigpic

Comment

I would like to take over Camille, TJ, and I have a canon-character that I developed which the synapse is below. I think it was decided that TJ would still have ALS.

Aurora Jones:
                              Aurora has a mildly dark complexion, almost olive. She inherited her long dark black hair and her strong facial features from her mother Aiyana, a Native American women from the Navajo Nation deep into her roots, originating from New Mexico. While her timid personality mimics her fathers: Dr. Manfred Jones. She has worked within the Air Force for 10 years, in fact she joined right after she obtained her undergraduate, and then while in the Air Force was able to finish her MD. She deviated from her plan to enter into practice almost immediately and was excepted into a graduate program for genetic studies. Later she brought onto the Stargate program to research genetic technologies acquired from all previous mission. Aurora was told to join her colleagues at the Icarus base to set up a partial biomedical research lab to solidify biological research on the base, defining hazards while implementing strict protocol in regards to the native landscape. When everyone was evacuated onto the destiny, she managed to stay under the radar while politics took over. Although Johansen took the brunt of the medical procedures, Aurora could never stomach any medical procedures leaving her ill almost immediately; she blatantly refused to administer her professional abilities due to personal conflict. Deeming her a weak link after lack of motivation through this tremulous time, Comeal disregarded her professional mistake and Aurora became a wall flower. But when the team of the Destiny came to the planet as desolate explorers, Aurora became aware of the severity of the situation and became able to draw from her Native American heritage to provide basic knowledge of tribal living as she grew up on a Navajo reservation in New Mexico, and also overcome her conflicts with the medical field and provide assistance and work alongside TJ.

Rushy, was hoping for this character to develop some kind of relationship with Varro due to her scientific background and him being basically an alien to her. What do you think? Perhaps later on though?

I have never done this, so bare with me....
                              sigpic
                              Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                              "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                              Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                              Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                              etc.....

Comment

Sorry, not interested. I'm too busy writing fan fiction. Thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Working...
                                X