No announcement yet.

Epilogue RP (Role Play) Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, basic supplies would be great. Oh, and I really think that a Level 2 fence around the village(the same that Greer planned) would be good as well. Without the fence, it would still be a survival. So my question remains:How many characters can one have and how many objects can a character own.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Also, let's make some alien animals so we could have someone to fight if we choose to.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

character limits: up to 3.
        object limit: since it is going to be a relatively small community there should a communal system for object,(I.e. whats mine is yours)

animals to fight should give people something to do when no ones on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
          character limits: up to 3.
          object limit: since it is going to be a relatively small community there should a communal system for object,(I.e. whats mine is yours)

animals to fight should give people something to do when no ones on the forum.
          I have to agree with the object limit. As for something for us to fight, we can always fight the people that think that Rush is returning. Perhaps that's something that can contribute to them leaving. As for character limit, I would raise it up a bit until we get more people, unless you guys want some of them to be NPC (Non-Playable Characters). Up to you though.
          sigpic

Comment

So.. if there's gonna be like, 5 characters you can choose, I choose Brody, Eli, Varro, Morrison and Captain Ischan(non-canon). Their skills and objects:
            Adam Brody: Radio, Level 1 Stick and a pen. Level 4 Science skills and Level 2 fighting skills.
            Eli Wallace:Radio, 1 pistol with 9 bullets and a Kino. Level 7 Science skills and Level 1 fighting skills.
            Varro:Radio, 1 Rocket Launcher(non-canon) with 3 rockets and a P-90(replacing Lucian Alliance automatic guns) with range 200 meters. He has 5 cartridges. Level 3 Science skills, Level 5 Hunting skills and Level 6 fighting skills.
            Morrison:Kino, Radio and Level 1 stick. Level 2 Science skills, Level 1 fighting skills.
            Ischan:Radio, UMP, Battle Vest, Backpack, sidearm. Level 6 fighting skills, Level 2 hunting skills.

Now it's up to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              So.. if there's gonna be like, 5 characters you can choose, I choose Brody, Eli, Varro, Morrison and Captain Ischan(non-canon). Their skills and objects:
              Adam Brody: Radio, Level 1 Stick and a pen. Level 4 Science skills and Level 2 fighting skills.
              Eli Wallace:Radio, 1 pistol with 9 bullets and a Kino. Level 7 Science skills and Level 1 fighting skills.
              Varro:Radio, 1 Rocket Launcher(non-canon) with 3 rockets and a P-90(replacing Lucian Alliance automatic guns) with range 200 meters. He has 5 cartridges. Level 3 Science skills, Level 5 Hunting skills and Level 6 fighting skills.
              Morrison:Kino, Radio and Level 1 stick. Level 2 Science skills, Level 1 fighting skills.
              Ischan:Radio, UMP, Battle Vest, Backpack, sidearm. Level 6 fighting skills, Level 2 hunting skills.

Now it's up to you guys.
              Oh, and Rok should have Colonel Young.

Comment

i guess i will choose Varro.

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                  i guess i will choose Varro.
                  I don't know is you've noticed, but I just chose Varro.

Comment

And Brody, Morrison, Ischan and Eli.

Comment

Not entirely sure on the skill set thing. I'm just not used to it, that's all. I'm just basically used to posting up some info on non-canon characters and just winging it.
                      sigpic

Comment

never mind.

I guess I'll choose Matthew Scott, Ronald Greer, and David Walters.

Comment

Since we're making things non-cannonical, do you guys want stuff like TJ not having ALS or Volkner not die from kindey failure, etc?
                          sigpic

Comment

that sounds like it might be a good idea.

Comment

Fine. So, Rok, pick your characters and let's start.

Comment

Before I pick my characters and before we officially start, I want to put up some rules I have typed out for this RPG. If they're alright with you guys, then I'll pick my characters and we can get started.

Rules

1. There shall be no arguing going on in this RPG. If you have a disagreement take it to either visitor messages or PMs. If a argument/disagreement can’t be settled by the parties involved, then the owner of the RPG is to be contacted. If the owner can’t find a solution, then the respected arguing parties will be asked to leave. If not, then the forum mod will be contacted and they will deal with the situation. Of course, follow all of the forum rules on this website (Gateworld). Also, respect your fellow players and respect others.

2. No God-Modding. This means people can’t control characters that they aren’t RPing. However, if it has been discussed by the RPers and has been cleared by the owner (RoK) and all parties involved, then it is perfectly acceptable. However, all parties involved must contact the owner (either by PM or visitor message) and inform them of what is going on. There is also NO killing of characters controlled by someone else.

3. There will be a time-limit of one week for posting. If you’re able to get on everyday, then you should be able to post. If something in real life has come up, please post out of character saying what has happened. Afterwards, contact the owner of the RPG so something can be worked out. Real life comes first.

4. If you decide to leave the RPG, then that’s fine. If you’re playing a cannon character (like Brody or James, for example), then try to arrange to find replacement RPers. If not, then those characters will become NPCs (non-playable characters), until we can find someone to play them. If you’re playing an original character, then you may have the choice of having the character leave or die in character. If you choose for that character to die, then you will not be able to come back and play that character again (to avoid confusion in character). If you choose to have that character leave (either go somewhere else on Novus or go through the gate), then you may play them if you decide to come back.

5. Until we get more people, then a lot of the characters will be NPCs (non-playable characters). In which anyone can use in a post if need be. However, when someone decides to fully play the character, then they will play that character however they want (like if TJ wanted to be with Varro or Chloe wanted to be with Eli). As for original characters, please try to post some background information on them so the other players have something to work on.

6. At least one paragraph (5-8 sentences) post per character. Don’t want to have a bunch short posts and make the thread extremely long. If you’re playing multiple characters, you can combine your replies into one post. Just make some sort of separation for each character that you’re doing so there isn’t any confusion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X