X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
    {Teal'c}

Teal'c thought about that for a moment. "I believe it was called, a Ferris Wheel." He watched Hailey grab some food and bring it back over. He took one, "Thank you, Captain Hailey, although I must admit I would prefer the SGC's tater tots."
    {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Gakh! tater tots, oh Teal'c you know my aversion to them. The last time in the mess you had to physically hold me upside down while Colonel Mitchell and Vala thumped me on the back while I was choking on one...I'm so totally off them for now." She giggled and little. "But I do love the Ferris Wheel, especially when it stops at the top and you're with someone special, Vala knows what I mean."

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    <Vala's Tel'tak>

(Hi new Teal'c I'm Bob)
    Spoiler:

{Major Beck} {Cam Mitchell}

Spoiler:
    "No," Beck shook his head, I am afraid I have never seen that movie."

Cam finished with his G36 and hoisted it over his shoulder, cockilly jutting out his hip and taking on a confident air. "The Lucian alliance is certainly not those aliens in that movie...besides, he grinned, "now that my friend here has been cleaned I can take care of almost anything."

With a sudden urge to entertain Jen opened up her laptop. "Major then you're in for a treat. Colonel I know the LA aren't the same, but what about PQ7-664 and those giant cockroach things, I remember one word you said as we headed for the gate 'Run' and then as we got there you had one more 40mm grenade and I burst out laughing when you quoted from Aliens "eat this you *&%$#@"
    She turned the screen around so everyone could watch. "Teal'c is our Sci-Fi officiando, like he's seen Starwars what? about forty times and has the boxset of Aliens...so cool."

Spoiler:
    Last edited by RogueRanger; 30 November 2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

"Gakh! tater tots, oh Teal'c you know my aversion to them. The last time in the mess you had to physically hold me upside down while Colonel Mitchell and Vala thumped me on the back while I was choking on one...I'm so totally off them for now." She giggled and little. "But I do love the Ferris Wheel, especially when it stops at the top and you're with someone special, Vala knows what I mean."

With a sudden urge to entertain Jen opened up her laptop. "Major then you're in for a treat. Colonel I know the LA aren't the same, but what about PQ7-664 and those giant cockroach things, I remember one word you said as we headed for the gate 'Run' and then as we got there you had one more 40mm grenade and I burst out laughing when you quoted from Aliens "eat this you *&%$#@"
      She turned the screen around so everyone could watch. "Teal'c is our Sci-Fi officiando, like he's seen Starwars what? about forty times and has the boxset of Aliens...so cool."

{Teal'c}

Teal'c shrugged "I shall have your portions then." he stated with that small smile of his.

"forty-two" he corrected her.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Her backside was getting numb from sitting for so long and Jen stood and stretched her arms. "Okay, we'll make a deal. You can have my tiny taters Teal'c and I'll have all your fruit salads." She walked over to Vala. "Any idea how long ma'am?"

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

<Vala's Tel'tak>
          {SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}Vala smiled at the Sargent and gave him a reassuring look, "You'll do just fine Markus....you seem well prepared and you are on your toes and that is the main thing as we head into this mission....I'm glad you are on our team." She finished with a wink before she turned toward Beck realizing he was now trying to get Redd's attention.

Major Beck. {Vala Mal Doran}

She nodded to confirm his sentiment as she switched her attention toward Cam wondering when he was going to chime into the discussion. "Yeah I'm sure Cam can relate some stories of his own that were quite eventful... I can think of one rather knightish one that involved pulling a sword out of a stone." She giggled almost maniacally at the memory, "Lets face it....we are living the stories of legends sometimes and well....I don't think they would be any better if we were making them up." Vala gave Cam an endearing look, she reached up and swiped the stray hairs from her face feeling rather whimsical as she gazed at him not wanting to trade the memories from their missions for anything.

Spoiler:

Daniel Jackson {Vala Mal Doran}

"BLECK!!" She emphasized as she allowed her tongue to waggle at the thoughts of the horrid MRE choices. "I mean really.... I would rather eat stale peanut butter crackers than that mess. It's like sucking on a cardboard wafer drenched in some type of juice." She shrugged in protest as she watched Jennifer rifle through the MRE crate. "No thanks Daniel... I think I"ll pass... I've got back up!" She smiled teasingly as she patted her BDU pockets that were obviously still stuffed with some of the food she had swiped from the Admirals buffet. She fished out the apple, wiping it on her sleeve instinctively before biting down hard ejecting minute sprays of juice and causing her eye to twitch at the sour taste. "Mmmmm yeah this is much better.... I think I'll wait until I absolutely have to eat the MRE's.....or maybe we'll get lucky and happen upon a McWendy's on the way!" She smiled in amusement.....knowing full well she probably got the name of that fast food favorite all wrong.

Cam Mitchell.
          Cameron shot her his best southern smile and laid the accent on them real thick. "Yeah King Arthur and the Knights of Camelot had absolutley nothing on me. Mind you, it was not pulling it out of the stone so much as to what happened after the fact. Took me a week to get the smell out of my uniform."
          Spoiler:

[/spoiler]

Spoiler:

Cam Mitchell Major Beck
          Major Beck politely waved the Captain down. "No thanks, not really into horror movies of that sort, and besides I have spent the last five minutes trying to get into mental shape the last thing I need is some silly Sci Fi movie to ruin it." He then looked around startled as if remembering where he was. "Mind you that just might be the best thing considering we seem to be living a sci fi adventure."

Cam got a look of mock indignation on his face as he turned to Haley. "What that was supposed to look cool don't laugh when you're Colonel is trying to save your ass!" he admonished with a smile.

Comment

((OOC Waiting on Suze, Apollo and ReIndeer, so please chew slowly))

Comment

Spoiler:
              <Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell.
              Cameron shot her his best southern smile and laid the accent on them real thick. "Yeah King Arthur and the Knights of Camelot had absolutley nothing on me. Mind you, it was not pulling it out of the stone so much as to what happened after the fact. Took me a week to get the smell out of my uniform."
              Cam Mitchell Major Beck
              Major Beck politely waved the Captain down. "No thanks, not really into horror movies of that sort, and besides I have spent the last five minutes trying to get into mental shape the last thing I need is some silly Sci Fi movie to ruin it." He then looked around startled as if remembering where he was. "Mind you that just might be the best thing considering we seem to be living a sci fi adventure."

Cam got a look of mock indignation on his face as he turned to Haley. "What that was supposed to look cool don't laugh when you're Colonel is trying to save your ass!" he admonished with a smile.

<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell. {Vala Mal Doran}
              "I bet the smell of your uniform was not your only problem..." She giggled tauntingly.... "I seem to remember how it took you a week to work out all that muscle soreness and back stiffness..." She delivered with a wry smile. "Or maybe it was that you just wanted an excuse to keep going back to Dr. Lam's office." She just couldn't hold it back any longer and she let out a undeniable belly laugh....as she looked over in Beck's direction and winked at him.

"Actually Kevin you will do well if you just take your notes from Cam here.....I'm sure he could give you some advice on women." She was on a roll now but knew it would be hell to pay.

Spoiler:

Her backside was getting numb from sitting for so long and Jen stood and stretched her arms. "Okay, we'll make a deal. You can have my tiny taters Teal'c and I'll have all your fruit salads." She walked over to Vala. "Any idea how long ma'am?"

{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Ah yes the ferris wheel.....actually Cam, Daniel and Teal'c took me to a local fair soon after I had joined the team. I guess they thought it would be real sweet to see my reaction the first time they got me stuck at the top of one of those. Well I would have been fine....until Daniel had me almost convinced the ride was busted and I'd have to find an alternate way down off the thing. Well I think he thought I would just sulk....when in fact I was attempting to climb out...only for the ride to start up again. I got him back tho....got them all back later that day....you'll have to ask them just what I did to them."
              Vala snickered relentlessly as she actually started to blush ...something she rarely did.

"Well Jenn... I'm hoping it won't be much longer....why don't you radio the Hammond and get a sit rep."
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell.
                Spoiler:

Cam Mitchell Major Beck

Spoiler:

"Yeah I know Major but I think he Vala and Tea'c were getting a big kick out of doing that, have you ever tried to scream your lungs out 'STOP' when you're upside down?" Jen had to smile though, she got back much later. Cam never did figure out who put gum in the keyholes on the doors of his Mustang. And Vala, well she's still wondering who changed all her underwear for some two sizes smaller. Funny though, Jen couldn't do anything to Teal'c, she figured he was simply 'being of assistance'.

<Vala's Tel'tak>
                Spoiler:

"I bet the smell of your uniform was not your only problem..." She giggled tauntingly.... "I seem to remember how it took you a week to work out all that muscle soreness and back stiffness..." She delivered with a wry smile. "Or maybe it was that you just wanted an excuse to keep going back to Dr. Lam's office." She just couldn't hold it back any longer and she let out a undeniable belly laugh....as she looked over in Beck's direction and winked at him.

"Actually Kevin you will do well if you just take your notes from Cam here.....I'm sure he could give you some advice on women." She was on a roll now but knew it would be hell to pay.

Spoiler:

"Ah yes the ferris wheel.....actually Cam, Daniel and Teal'c took me to a local fair soon after I had joined the team. I guess they thought it would be real sweet to see my reaction the first time they got me stuck at the top of one of those. Well I would have been fine....until Daniel had me almost convinced the ride was busted and I'd have to find an alternate way down off the thing. Well I think he thought I would just sulk....when in fact I was attempting to climb out...only for the ride to start up again. I got him back tho....got them all back later that day....you'll have to ask them just what I did to them."
                Vala snickered relentlessly as she actually started to blush ...something she rarely did.

"Well Jenn... I'm hoping it won't be much longer....why don't you radio the Hammond and get a sit rep."
                Spoiler:

"We never did get Teal'c into the Ghost train did we? Oh yeah hang on." She turned toward her moniter and called up the Bridge via a direct link rather than her coms. "Colonel Carter, this is Jennifer Hailey, any idea on how long ma'am?"

Comment

Vala's Tel'tak.
                  Spoiler:

<Vala's Tel'tak>

Spoiler:

Major BeckCam Mitchell

Cam and the Major extended a look of concern and puzzlement, and then Cam smiled wryly. "Hey how am I supposed to help it that she gives the best back massages in the universe....and besides it was more from rolling around and being shoved against the bulkheads and floors during the toilet ship battle might have contributed to my sourness. But it is a good hand that we have such an ample and capable Doctor on hand. "

And Major Beck waved his hand slightly in front of Vala, and smiled cockilly. "And I have no trouble in the girl department...I really don't" he smiled whimsically rememembering Emma...."No trouble at all."
                  [/SPOILERS]

"Yeah I know Major but I think he Vala and Tea'c were getting a big kick out of doing that, have you ever tried to scream your lungs out 'STOP' when you're upside down?" Jen had to smile though, she got back much later. Cam never did figure out who put gum in the keyholes on the doors of his Mustang. And Vala, well she's still wondering who changed all her underwear for some two sizes smaller. Funny though, Jen couldn't do anything to Teal'c, she figured he was simply 'being of assistance'.

[/SPOILERS]

"We never did get Teal'c into the Ghost train did we? Oh yeah hang on." She turned toward her moniter and called up the Bridge via a direct link rather than her coms. "Colonel Carter, this is Jennifer Hailey, any idea on how long ma'am?"
                  Major Beck

Beck blinked at the young woman puzzledly, trying to work up a proper response while trying to figure out the relevance. "Uh...no ma'am I have not had the pleasure."

Comment

Spoiler:

"No we did not!" Vala retorted with a smirk. "Ah well we have time yet..... " Vala giggled almost manically as she shot a devious glance over a Teal'c, "When this is all over we'll just drag the boys back to the fair.....and this time we'll include Mr. Redd over there!" She looked over at the young medic and seemed to include him with her eyes...knowing he was working hard to make an impression and fit in. "Yep that will be one fun adventure to look forward to when we get back....but lets just hope we don't get ejected from the park this time."

Spoiler:
                    Vala's Tel'tak.

Major BeckCam Mitchell

Cam and the Major extended a look of concern and puzzlement, and then Cam smiled wryly. "Hey how am I supposed to help it that she gives the best back massages in the universe....and besides it was more from rolling around and being shoved against the bulkheads and floors during the toilet ship battle might have contributed to my sourness. But it is a good hand that we have such an ample and capable Doctor on hand. "

And Major Beck waved his hand slightly in front of Vala, and smiled cockilly. "And I have no trouble in the girl department...I really don't" he smiled whimsically rememembering Emma...."No trouble at all."

Major Beck

Beck blinked at the young woman puzzledly, trying to work up a proper response while trying to figure out the relevance. "Uh...no ma'am I have not had the pleasure."

Major BeckCam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looked over at Cam and raised her brow inquisitively, "Uh...yeah..... I bet you enjoyed those back rubs and well we won't get into that here...." She giggled and delivered her most wicked wink to date as she turned to Beck and replied, "Uh huh.... righto.... I'll just assume then you'll be needing a few back rubs of your own from another such doctor as soon as we return to the Hammond.....right?" She sneered and dropped her face towards the ground.....tilting her head slightly....trying to hear ...waiting for Col. Carter to reply. She really wanted to get the show on the road now more than ever....cuz their minds were starting to drift off the mission and that was never a good thing.

Comment

"Boy we simply have to make an appointment then. I think by the time this is over and we do General O'Neill's "save the world" routine, we should have the Fair Ground to ourselves, free of charge."

Jen's monitior beeped into life. "I'd say probably no more than ten minutes Jen. Vala you do remember our 'date' don't you." Sam said cryptically, hoping both her and Daniel got her meaning.
                      Last edited by RogueRanger; 06 December 2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked at Vala and raised an eyebrow. "I believe Colonel Mitchell and I told you never to speak of that again," he said, completely deadpan, though, his friends knew he was joking due to a small gleam in his eyes. But to the newer soldiers he was now quite intimidating.
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Jen swung her chair around at Teal'c words, was there something she missed? "Oookay, what are you not saying guys? Vala and Daniel stuck up the Ferris wheel, so what was Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c doing?" She had to snicker, she tried to picture the conversation with the Colonel and former First Prime up some many feet in the air stuck in a non going fair ride.

Comment

Jen swung her chair around at Teal'c words, was there something she missed? "Oookay, what are you not saying guys? Vala and Daniel stuck up the Ferris wheel, so what was Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c doing?" She had to snicker, she tried to picture the conversation with the Colonel and former First Prime up some many feet in the air stuck in a non going fair ride.
                            {Teal'c}

"I apologize, Captain Hailey. I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about."
                            Though he was obviously lying about that, he didn't appear to be willing to say anything else on the subject.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

"Boy we simply have to make an appointment then. I think by the time this is over and we do General O'Neill's "save the world" routine, we should have the Fair Ground to ourselves, free of charge."

Jen's monitior beeped into life. "I'd say probably no more than ten minutes Jen. Vala you do remember our 'date' don't you." Sam said cryptically, hoping both her and Daniel got her meaning.
                              {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Col. Samantha Carter} {Vala Mal Doran}
                              "Copy that we're a go for the date Colonel." Vala affirmed as she then giggled looking squarely at Jenn ..."Oh Yes... we'll have to book the whole dang park....and this time I can't wait to kick the boys asses in the crash 'em up derby!" She snickered defiantly as she added, "I have some new tactics in mind for that now!"

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                              Spoiler:

{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked at Vala and raised an eyebrow. "I believe Colonel Mitchell and I told you never to speak of that again," he said, completely deadpan, though, his friends knew he was joking due to a small gleam in his eyes. But to the newer soldiers he was now quite intimidating.
                              {Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Oh come on Muscles!! You know that it was one of the most memorable outings we've had as a team....why would I not speak of it?" She giggled and delivered a wink toward him... as to rub in the fact that Mitchell and Teal'c would likely never live down what happened on that day.

Comment

{Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Oh come on Muscles!! You know that it was one of the most memorable outings we've had as a team....why would I not speak of it?" She giggled and delivered a wink toward him... as to rub in the fact that Mitchell and Teal'c would likely never live down what happened on that day.
                                {Teal'c}

Teal'c gave Vala a look, one of the 'Ima-kill-you-if-you-keep-talking' looks, that he gave her suprisingly rarely.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X