X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Aircraft-out of Heathrow>

{Dong-sun Goh, NK agent} NPC

Dong seated himself comfortably on the Party's private Airbus, the moment lift off occured he dialed his phone again. Ringing...."Li, I'll be there in one hour, I'll have a car for you in the side street of the hotel. It will be a silver BMW 325, the key will be under the rear bumper. Do not come to the Airport, go to the train station in the City, there is something there I need."

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> - <Melal Apartment Hotel> <Service Closet 6th floor>

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

After changing once again, into a more western attire, but still modestly decent for the streets of Tehran, Sidney peeked through the crack of the door, she sensed movement and knew that most likely the one she had identified as Maya had followed her...sloppy, it could get her killed one day. She'd been at this for so long, she took some things for granted. "Now where...." One of her own ploy's, a vent shaft. She could hear the slow breathing coming from slightly above and to her left. In perfect Mongolian she said softly "You can come down now Maya, come on I won't bite you."

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Apartment Hotel> ~ <Room 611/Room Service storeroom>

{Li}{Maya} NPC

Maya had covered her mpouth and nose with what appeared to be a cloth of sorts. A smile appeared on her face behind the black cloth. She dropped down without a sound, directly in front of Sidney. Without a word she held up a hand, as if saying to be quiet, looking both ways down the hall she motioned for the storeroom As if she wanted to talk there. Her wolfbrown eyes seemed to be indifferent to where she was, or whom she was about to talk to.

Once inside the storeroom and the door locked behind them did she speak. "Sidney." She said going deeper into the room, her back towards the 'room service server' "Your actions in my room were.... less then par. I informed Li of your actions, have you truly gone so low and learned from the animals of the West*? Sniffing blood.... can get you into trouble" When she spoke in her native langauge, she was a master of it.

She drew her knife from its place in her belt. Along with something else, a marble of green. Or so it looked. "Li does not suspect a thing, but we both know we are being watched by your employers. What do you require?" She asked turning around to face Sidney, she'd only give so much information, and it would be of older stuff she and Li had done before going to Tehran. She held her knife loosly in one hand. By the blade. She'd have to make it look good when the conversation was over. But there was also the thoughts of leaving Earth, something she had always wanted to do. With Li giving orders like always.

+++++

Li had just finished removing the left hand of both dead agents in the bed before setting it up with both in there. Self mutilation and suicide, perfect, the Korean mused with a near feral grin, she picked up the phone when it rang, oddly confused as to why Col\onel Dong was calling so soon after they had ended their inital call. She listened to Dong speak, then said only one simple word. "Understood." She was given orders for a task, now where the frek was Maya?

Oh yeah, Li mused, Taking care of a sneak. She smiled again with a chuckle to herself as she went about her business. the less that knew what was going on, the better.

*Animals of the West, meaning dog training/dog as soldiers. Etc

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

"I won't ask how you knew my name, suffice to say many in your mistresses homeland want my head. I'll be succinct with you. Those Li and her boss Dong are dealing with are no simple mercenaries, and I suspect you know they are not of Earth. Maya.." She leaned against the wall.." ...they are not just providing North Korea with alien technology, they have only one interest, to wipe us out, almost seven billion of us...do you really want that?" Sidney knew all to well what Li's orders would have been, for Maya to kill her. "Very well, I need you to be my eyes and ears on the people that this Abu lead, nothing more...oh and Dong as well. Li is not of interest to us now...so that's your call." She took the blade from the young women, pulled her sleeve up and sliced the top of her forearm. When the blood was flowing freely, she grabbed Maya's hand and smeared it entriely with it. "Now go, say whatever you must. You know how to contact Langley, just ask for me." She tore a strip of cloth from the Hijab she had worn and bound her arm, how many times must she bleed for her cause.

Comment

<Terhan Iran> ~ <Apartment Hotel> ~ <6th floor Service Closet>

{Maya} NPC

Smirked behind the cloth. Strangely hissing out "I have something better in mind" She knew how to contact Langley She had done it several times already, he said nothing of Sidney, other thne mentioning her last name, twice. She held up the green marble. Clearly she had something else in her mind to do. "Open wide" She smirked. though she knew she might have todo it by force. The old sleep stance might do just fine, render someone with rigor mortis, and make them appear totally dead. perfect idea. To a point. Pretty much.

She snapped out her hand quickly, snagging Sidney in the side of the neck like a shot of rock. Surely the woman was out like a light in a heartbeat. Maya sighed, The things she had to go through. But she couldn't abondon Li. Not after their time together over the last thirty years or so. She picked up her fallen blade, standing over Sidney. "This wont hurt a bit." She said placing the 'marble' in to Sidney's mouth, it tasted like honey and wild berries. The next instant. Sidney was truly out like a light, but not dead.

Maya made a swift motion with her knife. She had to make it look good and only so far at that. Directly below the neck was perfect location. A thin line began to bleed. A few seconds and the stain was perfect. "I do not envy you the sore throat you will have when you waken." She said, "In meantime, rest well, and dream of Western Men" She said swiftly leaving the service room after looking around, locking the door and sliding the key under it so Sidney could later leave the room.

Maya started to think over what Sidney told her. Was it true? Was Abu truly planning on killing all those on the Earth, even her homeland of Mongolia as well? She had to look into this information. The only chance she had was later on.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

Maya had done exactly as expected, the 'daishan' sweet, Sidney had used it many a time herself. Faking it was easy, she had actually experienced 'death' and come back, so thsi wasn't new. She slowed her heart beat to enough to keep her alive and waited, when the young woman was gone she counted. It was possible that Li might want to check for herself. Sidney for all purposes would appear to be what was needed. She wondered what her superiors might be thinking, Langley, Virginia was a long way from Tehran and it was more than possible this little adventure might take her even further. She reached out with her mind and tried as hard as she could to find that inner sense that would give her directions. There it was, 'Cate Hayden', she must find her. She waited.

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Mehal Apartment Hotel> ~ <Six Floor hallway/611>

{Li}{Maya} NPC

Li wondered exactly why her comerade had chosen a BMW, the Fords were nicer looking, at least as far as she was concerned. Either way, an assignment was an assignment. What was taking Maya so long? Li wondered as she put the second head, the head of the CIA male agent into a sack of some sort. the item she had used to cut was right from the Room Serivce cart. Sometimes you needed a knife sharp enough to cut stuff.

+++

Maya arrived at the bedroom door, her mind an absolute mess, She'd been having strange memory flashes, as if she had been there before, with a shake of her head she opened the door, her bloodied knife on her belt, it would need cleaning later. There was also blood on her scarlet and black outfit as well. Funnily enough the blood was on the scarlet, so it blended right in with the cloth. She entered her room and closed the door behind her. {"It is done, the mole taken down."} She said. Li just nodded, for all she knew, Maya had either arrived in time, or too late.

Li motioned for the sack to be loaded into their two small bags, then they'd eat, then sheh ad a mission, another mission for Maya to do.

Comment

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

Li didn't come to check, which was a good thing, knowing her as Sidney did, the woman would have probably wanted to make sure, decapitation was her usual forte' and Sidney was rather fond of her head. She got up and searched for her pack, found and removed a small auto injector from it. A quick phhht into the arm of the serving maid and then Sidney removed the gag and bonds, the woman would wake in an hour and remember nothing. Leaving the Hotel, Sidney caught sight of the two Koreans getting into a black BMW. She clipped a coms link to her ear and spoke in Parsi. "You there?"

"Coming to you."

Moments later a cab pulled into the curb, she got in the back and looked at the disguised driver in the mirror. "Well you're not my usual driver.."

He reached over with his hand ."Malcolm Barrett, IOA. Oh and the BM is tagged, we know who owns it."

"That's good, pleased to meet you Malcolm...Sidney Bristow." She shook his hand as he followed discreetly behind the black sedan at a respectable distance.

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> ~ <City Streets>

{Maya} {Li}

Thankfully, the BMW was spacious, though maya personally perfered a Ford, but that was just her, Li seemed right at home apparently, though she too also perfered one of easier make to recognised. Starting up the transport only brought up a few tiny problems, one, was the stink of the lack of air conditioning. (at least until they opened the windows.) And two, black leather in the heat of summer? Not much fun.

{"The other is dead?"} Li asked breaking the silence in the car, she had placed the cargo she needed in the trunk for Dong to see. When they were to meet.

{"Yes"} Maya replied. She found herself thinknig about the here and now, focused on the task at hand, watching everyone outside the car, the busy streets were dustly, like always. {"Our mole has been buried."}

Li halted at a stoplight. Not noticing the second car pulling up three cars behind. {"Good, the less others know of our work, the better. Hold this. Answer it when it rings."} Li held out her cellphone, though oddly it was a tracphone. which seemed slightly odd, why did Li have a need for such a device? Maya asked no questions.

Taking the phone Maya said thoughtfully. {"Our mole left much to be desired. Provided only so much of what she heard, and could smell."} Maya had pretty much listened to Sidney's conversation through the heatvent system, pretty much heraring things throught the grapevine so to speak. Maya smirked, {"She is gone now, Setcher medicine is helpful."} Maya knew in her heart however that Sidney was alive, and not dead, unless she had bled to death. Either ewaty, Maya surmised they wouldn't be seeing the agent for at least a day or so

Li snickered. {"You actually used his medical supplies on the mole?"} From what Li knew of the so called 'medical doctor' that Maya went to for her medical pills that looked like marbles that normally desolved in the mouth within a heartbeat, the guy was a contract killer. Maya called him Setcher, she never knew his true name, or that he was an American outlaw living in South Korea.

Maya nodded, {"Yes, the mole is dead."} She said.

{"Good"} Li said, the light turned green, allowing the BMW to pull back into the flow of traffic.

({OOC Note; anything within pointed brackets is considered a langauge created by Li and Maya})

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> - <to railway station>

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC {Malcolm Barrett} NPC

"Sydney they are turning onto the interchange, there's only one place they can go from there.."

"The train station, I know." Sydney pulled out her phone and dialled Langley. "Bristow,get hold of Genral Landry and find out where his team is please, this is urgent." She rang off and returned her attention to the BMW. "Malcolm, pull in behind that bus and use it for cover, if I know Li, she'll have her eyes everywhere."

Malcolm followed Sydney's instructions and tucked in behind the large tourist coach, he made sure the little Toyota taxi was unseen. "SG4 will be landing in about four hours, they will then have an hours drive into the city. We have to make sure Dong and Li are contained until then, so it's up to us."

"Easily done, I have a close friend here with the Police, he can detain them on passport violations."

"They'll plead diplomatic immunity, you know that."

"Yes I fully expect it. But Shah has his ways and he will keep them for as long as we need."

"Then release them. Where will they be held?"

"At the station, I don't want them to leave."

<Tehran Airport>

{Dong-sun Goh, NK agent} NPC

"Li I have arrived, I will meet you at the station. There is a locker bay near the ticket office, go to number 27a, nearby is a garbage bin, under the rim, you will find a key it's held with BlueTak. Open the locker and retrieve my briefcase but do not open it. Once you have done that, proceed to the Cafe' Ahmallabad on the concourse and ask for table six and order for the three of us. I will be there in thirty minutes." He headed for the exits and hailed a cab, one came within seconds and in no time he was in the evening traffic, he still had the phone in his hand.

((OOC it's a brand new BMW 325, of course it's got Aircon, the NK's love that stuff))

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Downtown- rail station>

{Maya} {Li}

Maya said nothing as she answered the phone, other then a simple hello to Dong before nodding and saying simply, "Confirmed. See you in thirty minutes at required location." She set the phone aside, she never actually heard Dong hang up. She noticed the sign for the airport as they pased it. {"We are not going to the airport?"}

{"No, you heard from Comrade Dong of our next task."} Li replied, looking in the sideview mirros just as the taxicab poulled out of sight, She figured it a simple cab making a stop behind a bus before turning her attention ot the road. She couldn't help but smile, Dong said to not open his briefcase, just like she had told him not to open her laptop case. Li eased the car onto the highway that headed directly for the rail station. It wasn't exactly the Silk Road, but it didn't matter much to her anyhow.

{"Yes, I know what to do."} Maya said, she knew she'd have to either delay the ticket counter, or go after the item in particular.

{"You have our passports that we used to get here?"} Li asked, the thrumming of the motor of the car made things seem simpler and not as rushed for the two, possibly the most deadly people in the world.

{"Yes,"} Maya reached up one of her sleeves and withdrew a packet, inside were two Passports the two had used to get to Iran. Idientifying them as exchange students from Vietnam, Lin Sung Cheng, and Liu Ci Ci, Li and her younger sister. Maya handed Li her passport.

Li pulled the car into the lot and began to look for a parking space a few moments later. {"Ticket office location, passport checkin. I am not a fan of rail."} Maya said, personally she hated trains, planes were worse, and boats she hated even more then trains and planes combined. But she didn't know how to place spacetravel... yet. Maya pointed t one of the overhead signs as they drove through the parking lot. {"There, Lockers, travel counter and rental location."}

Li pulled the car to a halt, allowing a group of people to cross in front of her. {"Find the locker, 27a, do not open the item within. Try not to attract attention, I will find a place ot park."} Li said, Maya nodded and opened her door to step out. Taking up a small bag that she draped over one arm and arcoss her chest. This was going to be fun. But Maya hated trains. So it was going to be differnet then fun. It was going to be pure freck.

({true, but I was trying to be silly1 be happy I didn't do the "No U-Turn here!" bit })

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> - <to railway station>

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC {Malcolm Barrett} NPC

"There she is, looking for parking I'd say. The other woman, that's Maya isn't it?" Malcolm asked as he by-passed the taxi stand and drove up a small alleyway.

"Yes it is, she wants out and I said I'd help her, if nothing else, we must protect her at all costs."

Finding a secure spot, the Taxi was parked and the two agents left it there. Both checked their weapons and Sydney called her friend and had everything arranged. If only Cate was here with SG4, it was very likely the Alien Lucian Alliance were watching the Koreans and it could go badly if that were so.

They split up and headed into the terminus from different directions, earpieces on, but keeping their cool. Sydney spotted Maya and hid from view, the last thing she needed now was for the girl to panic.

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Rail Station/Rail lot>

{Maya} {Li}

Maya didn't notice Sidney had also arrived. Sheh ated being near anything larger then Li's small Ford Ranger pickup truck, or her own personall Ford Five Hundred sedan, which had been shot at on several holiday events. Not that Maya cared to have her car kept up. it still got her around. She went into the tickewts area, her heart hammering in her chest, nearly jumping ot her throat when she spotted the rails beyond what appeared ot be the security checkpoint. She spotted the lockers. perfect. None at the ticket counter save for a single older balding man with glasses thick enough to start a fire on a nuclear bomb by total accident. Without thinknig it Maya felt under her arm whereseh kept her knife, it was there. the hunting blade fit perfectly under her asrm and outof absolute sight. Maya looked about before heading for the lockers.

Li found a place to park, about a minute after Maya got out a car pulled away from a spot, alolowing Li to pull right in. She would have gone after a valet lot, but then again she'd need more then that. She spotted a few Rail Security men, she watched thme for but a moment before getting out of the car and locking it. She also headed into the building. catching up to Maya she hissed. {"Rail security are everywhere, It is not liek this back home."} She was trying to appear only slightly nervous as if waiting to get on the train for the East.

{"Yeah, there was rumor of something going on down the line"} Maya said, Li nodded, that might have been why

Li snickered. {"Or some muckamuck is coming by"} That made Maya nearly break down laughing, the only muckamuck she knew of was Colonel Dong, as far as she was concerned, Dong did have soem affection for her as a person, and not as a soldier like the other Korean Navy had treated her as Li's aid.

Maya looked about, {"Here is the key, there's the locker."} She said, spotting the locker, she held the key, it didnt take hard to find.

{"You know what to do, I have some business to take care of."} li said before heading off towhat appeared to be a bathroom locker room type of door. Leaving Maya to do the hard work.

Maya gritted her teeth, she hated trains, planes and boats, she was scared to absolute death of them. The train whistle was zero help and only served to make her feel slightly sick as she opened the locker and removed the only item within it and locking it. She took a deep breath and headed towards the bathroom where Li had gone. Not spotting anyone following. When Li saw her Maya said what Li was thinking, {"Rail travel I was never really good with."} Li nodded, remembering the only way ot get Maya to Iran was after drugging the poor girl half to total death

Comment

{Random Irani Secret service}

"Abud, that is one, the other in washroom, move in"

"I have her marked Kolonel, we have twelve outside window, another twenty in yard sir."

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Rail Station washroom>

{Maya} {Li}

It was then Li noticed maya look more then just a little sick. Without so much as a second for thinking Li reached into her jacket and withdrew a small needle. But it was all it took before Maya all but crashed into a stall and threw up. yeah, travel did that to her the poor girl. Once the needle was ready she held it out. {"Use this"}

Maya's hand snaked out of the stall opening and snatched the vial, a few moments later Maya came out, looking a bit haggard, yet otherwise OK. {"How many do we have left?"}

Li made a mental note, it took three needles to get Maya to Iran alone, two days before. And they had started with ten of them. {"Six left"} She replied. The drug helped keep Maya's uneasy stomach from heaving out her lungs and heart.

It was then both women went quiet. It was strangely deathly quiet outside the main door. Li didn't like it, and felt cornered.And the last thing she wanted to worry about was going through a vent shaft with Maya heaving her guts out. Unless those following didn't mind such... Both women looked up two vents, and both appeared connected, but they were too high up. Well, it was either that way or the skyway as Li called it.

Placing the briefcase within maya's pack made of cloth, simple enough to get through anywhere. Msya spoke up, speaking in english at this point, "If you think I'm gonna sleep on this trip home, forget it. I'd rather be placed in a live animal crate and mailed home to Baoding." That made Li snicker as the pair then found the vetns sealed. That was a dead end. It looked that they'd have to fake their way out.

Besides they still had their exchange student passports. So why not at least look liek their passport photos? Li motioned towards the sink, 'a bit of rebraided hair, and a bit less eyeshadow ought to do the trick', Li thought. Hopefully that would get them out of there to at least get to open ground.

In a few moments May and Li were different women, mostly.

Comment

Working...
                                X