This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Lt. Simon Fraser} NPC

The very first thing Simon felt, or rather sensed was three different perfumes. One he recognised immediatley, Doctor Hayden's. He drank it in as if it were the finest wine. His eyes felt like sand and he realised he was face down, he shivered and tensed his body and soft hands touched his back here and there. The last thing he remembered was being brought into medbay straight from his burning aircraft and looking into Beth's eyes as she re-assured him everything was going to be ok. How long ago? He had no idea, but it seemed an age ago. The other two fragrances, one like roses and the other of sweet lavender, man he must be in heaven. Looking at the sheet now close to his face, he winced a little as the pain struck him head on. "Doc....Doctor Hayden, you there???"

Comment

{Dr. Emma Randall}

Emma agreed with her colleagues assessment but explained her position, "well if you two don't mind....I'd like to make it my personal mission to monitor his pain level and mental state. I have seen similar cases like this where they slip into a deep depression or present with post traumatic stress which could greatly affect his recovery.....so I'd like to keep a close eye on him during his rehabilitation process." She couldn't help but smirk at them and found herself holding back a snicker at the thoughts of them ogling a helpless naked soldier. But she knew they were only keeping their sanity in the best way possible....because sometimes the stakes were so high....and the outcomes so grim ...that laughter and mischief became their only escape. She noticed Simon beginning to stir and grimace slightly. She felt her throat constrict a bit wondering how he would take the news on his condition. She reached out and gripped his hand so that he could have a sense of security.
      Then he spoke.... "Doc....Doctor Hayden, you there???"
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Turning back to her patient, Beth came round the bed and rested her hand on Simon's forearm. "Yeah, I'm here, lad. I won't insult you by asking how you feel because I know what the answer is going to be." Her expert gaze ran over the young man's face, which was drawn, pinched. "You're a lucky little sod right now, and I want you to just rest as much as possible. OK?"
        sigpic

Comment

{Lt. Simon Fraser}
          NPC

Kim was totally shocked she stopped midway with the perscription in her hand when Simon spoke. She had met him very briefly before his mission when the pilots from the Daedalus came over for Thankgiving and found him to be a shy but very likable young man, at least ten years her junior but that never stopped her before. But she was also along with her MO's worried about the aftermath regarding his recovery. She placed her hand over Beth's and smiled at Emma at the same time. "You gave us quite a scare there for a while Lieutenant, I'll leave the post recovery information to Doctor Randall, as she'll be taking over your case now as you get well. But I must say we're so glad to have you back with us. Is there anything we can do for you?"

"Well first up ma'am.." He began in his Texas drawl. "..thanks for getting me here, I thought I was gone ya know. Other than that...sex would be good, but I think I'm gonna pass on that for a while..." He tried vainly to smile and failed, pain etched across his young face. "You could call the Daedalus though and let em' know I'm still with the living."

Suppressing a laugh Kim nodded and looked at her boss."On the first examination Doctor I'd say our boy is going to make it better than we expected. If you like I can go up to the bridge and make sure the message gets through personally."

Comment

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Rolling her eyes, Beth shook her head in mock dismay. "You are out of here, soldier, as soon as you're better, after a comment like that."

She stifled a yawn, and rubbed at her eyes. Gods, she was tired.
            sigpic

Comment

{Lt Simon Fraser} NPC

Something clicked and resonated with Simon at Beth's comment. He tried to muster a smile but even that was painful, his mouth barely managing a curl to his lips. "I'll take that under advisement ma'am." He finally realised he was totally naked and with three very beautiful women standing over him he went a deeper shade of scarlet more, than his burnt skin even showed. He gulped..."I think ladies I will have to....to try and restrain myself won't I?"

Kim cocked an eyebrow at him and simply nodded, she didn't like men who were too forward, in her opinion they were trouble even though she felt he could be nicer if he tried. "Doctors, I will go and send the message now, though.." She thought. "Doctor Randall, how long would you say he might be under your care?" It was information she needed to convey to Colonel Caldwell, so that he might be better equipped to deal with Simon once he was repatriated back to the Daedalus.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

{Lt Simon Fraser} NPC

Something clicked and resonated with Simon at Beth's comment. He tried to muster a smile but even that was painful, his mouth barely managing a curl to his lips. "I'll take that under advisement ma'am." He finally realised he was totally naked and with three very beautiful women standing over him he went a deeper shade of scarlet more, than his burnt skin even showed. He gulped..."I think ladies I will have to....to try and restrain myself won't I?"

Kim cocked an eyebrow at him and simply nodded, she didn't like men who were too forward, in her opinion they were trouble even though she felt he could be nicer if he tried. "Doctors, I will go and send the message now, though.." She thought. "Doctor Randall, how long would you say he might be under your care?" It was information she needed to convey to Colonel Caldwell, so that he might be better equipped to deal with Simon once he was repatriated back to the Daedalus.
                {Dr. Emma Randall}

Emma held back her feelings of shock at how quickly the young man was already thinking of sex.....She giggled out loud as she squeezed his hand firmly, "Well Simon.... I think you best be putting your mind on your recovery and rehabilitation instead of jumping to focus on your extra curricular activities!" She said sternly as she moved to try and cover the man's nakedness. She didn't embarrass easily as she was used to people spilling their secrets to her....after having heard her share of everything from twisted fantasies, to odd psychotic behaviors she felt well prepared for his perverse banter but she still felt her cheeks turning a pale crimson.

Now looking at Kim...she replied...."Well I think we could safely say he will need at least 4-6 weeks rehab....to start and we'll just have to see how he progresses. Think of it like time off for having a baby.....this is no less traumatic on the body and emotions." She winced at the thought but just had to try and divert the mood somehow.

Comment

{Lt Simon Fraser} NPC

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Arching a slim brow at Fraser, Beth thinned her mouth in disapproval, even though a part of her was more than a little amused - it just wouldn't do to let this whippersnapper know it. "I think you'll be just fine, Simon... somehow." Looking over at the two younger women, she gave them a nod, and began to head towards the doors. "This one, I'm leaving to you. I am going to get some shut eye, if it kills me, so that means - " Beth spun on her heel and glowered at the young man fighting with embarrassment - "I'll have no more relapses in my medbay. Is that understood?" As his face cleared, and acquired a faint grin, Beth gave him a wink, and headed out again. "Right, he's all yours, girls. Please keep him in one piece, for pity's sake. Goodnight."

As she went, she stretched her neck muscles out, and thought longingly of her bed. If she could manage even four hours, she'd be grateful.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                    {Dr. Beth Hayden}

Arching a slim brow at Fraser, Beth thinned her mouth in disapproval, even though a part of her was more than a little amused - it just wouldn't do to let this whippersnapper know it. "I think you'll be just fine, Simon... somehow." Looking over at the two younger women, she gave them a nod, and began to head towards the doors. "This one, I'm leaving to you. I am going to get some shut eye, if it kills me, so that means - " Beth spun on her heel and glowered at the young man fighting with embarrassment - "I'll have no more relapses in my medbay. Is that understood?" As his face cleared, and acquired a faint grin, Beth gave him a wink, and headed out again. "Right, he's all yours, girls. Please keep him in one piece, for pity's sake. Goodnight."

As she went, she stretched her neck muscles out, and thought longingly of her bed. If she could manage even four hours, she'd be grateful.
                    {Dr. Emma Randall}

"Night Beth! We'll try!" She snickered as she looked back at Kim and then onto Simon with a grin. "Now if only the patient will agree and cooperate!" She demanded as she gave off a slight wink to the young man. She leaned down toward him and wiped at his forehead with a damp cloth as she questioned, "Now how's that pain level?"

Full well knowing he pain meds were probably responsible for his inhibitions at the moment.

She realized it had been a long night indeed and pretty soon she'd have to get some rack time herself as she was due to counsel the young couple who had just been released. She pondered as she moved over toward Kim and whispered faintly, "Maybe we'd all do with some shut eye...maybe he'll dose off again." She nodded to Kim urging her to agree. "Now that he is stable and this crisis is over... I think I'll head back to my office and catch a nap before my day actually begins." She winked at the nurse as she turned to leave..."but keep me informed if anything happens." She turned back and peered over toward the patient... "I'll be back later to check on you Simon....now try and rest and keep your mind on your recovery...soldier!" She demanded as she snickered and whisked out of the room.

Comment

+{Lt Simon Fraser} NPC

Kim had been distracted for a moment as a pinging sound alerted her to an incoming message on the computer. She looked first at Emma then Simon and finally Beth's retreating form as she headed for her private quarters just off to the side. She left the door adjar as she always did. Emergencies happened with regular frequency around here. "Just a moment please Emma." She stepped over to the console and read the output, then read it again and just to be sure she printed it out. The whirring of the printer gave her a tingling excited feeling. When it stopped she whipped the paper away and fitted her glasses and read the message, then dropped it to the floor. Her face was crimson and she stood next to the bed and Emma. "I've been promoted...oh my god Emma I've been promoted." She stood there like a statue, not knowing what else to say. Throwing her arms around the other woman then, small tears dropped from her eyes. This meant the world to her and she was almost tempted to go and disturb Beth, but it would wait.

Simon watched the exchange from his awkward position, he did feel a little sleepy and tried to force his eyes to remain open. "The pain is minimal doc, I can deal. But...oh and congrats Lieu...Captain. Is there any chance I can get something to eat before I nod off again and before you guys leave me here?"

Comment

{Dr. Emma Randall}

Upon hearing the news Emma returned the congratulatory embrace...then pulling back to smile at the overjoyed woman. "Oh that is great news Kim.... you know that means we'll have to have a party!" She looked over at the patient and smiled and gave him a little wink.
                        "Of course we'll get you something to eat...but it has to be light....no steak and potatoes just yet."

She looked back at Kim...."Uh Kim... how can we get this poor man some grub?" She inquired and reached over and placed her arm around Kim's shoulder and whispered, "And once we get him settled and Beth has had a chance to sleep...maybe we could plan that party? I think we need something to look forward to when this mission is over? We could combine it into a welcome home party for our crews." She added with a sudden sad expression coming over her face. "Any word from the SG1 and SG3 teams?" She flashed a concerning look, "I've been wondering about Kevin Beck.... I've sort of had my eye on him." Emma's face blushed obviously as her gaze dropped downward at her feet and shuffling them a bit. After a moment her head rebound with a very serious look at Kim, "I want them all to come home Kim....but I"m praying especially hard for Kevin....is that wrong?" She wanted reassurance and was hoping the young excited woman could offer it to her.

Comment

+{Lt Simon Fraser} NPC

With a weary head he lifted his eyes, the pain was fading just a little and Simon listened to his stomach rumble. "No..no steak eh." he said sleepily. "Maybe....I think maybe soup and jello might go ok...what...do you thin..."

"I'll get something for you Lieutenant and thank you. Emma, I think the two oof us should head to the mess together, I have something to say...privately about....party arrangements." Kim wasn't deliberately being evasive, she simply didn't want either Simon or the orderlies to overhear mission talk, there was a little she was privvy to and she would let Emma know all she had at her disposal.

Comment

+{Lt Simon Fraser} NPC

With a weary head he lifted his eyes, the pain was fading just a little and Simon listened to his stomach rumble. "No..no steak eh." he said sleepily. "Maybe....I think maybe soup and jello might go ok...what...do you thin..."

"I'll get something for you Lieutenant and thank you. Emma, I think the two oof us should head to the mess together, I have something to say...privately about....party arrangements." Kim wasn't deliberately being evasive, she simply didn't want either Simon or the orderlies to overhear mission talk, there was a little she was privvy to and she would let Emma know all she had at her disposal.

Emma curled her arm around Kim's and nodded as she pulled her toward the mess hall so they could discuss things in private. "Yeah Simon we'll get on that....so you rest now and we'll be back with your food!" Emma smiled toward the man as she motioned to Kim toward the corridor anxious to hear what she had to say.

Comment

<From level 3 engineering> <Medbay 1>

{Safety crews-team leader} NPC

The burley sergeant stepped out of the elevators carrying Sam, the back of her head had a huge lump and she was unconscious. He caught Doctor Randall by the arm as she and the senior Nurse were walking away from Med bay.

"Doctor, ah Nurse Sutton. The Colonel has had a huge knock on the head. Accident..." he kept his mouth shut as he carried her into Med bay and placed her gently on an empty bed, then went back out. "Can you get her up and moblie asap, we're gonna need her. Also we'll need the morturary team down in engineering, possible eight KIA's" he left them standing there and headed back down.

With panic in her eyes, Kim looked at her watch by habit, It was a nerevous reaction she always had. "Emma I'll take care of the morturary teams, would you rouse Beth for me?"

Comment

<From level 3 engineering> <Medbay 1>

Spoiler:
                                {Safety crews-team leader} NPC

The burley sergeant stepped out of the elevators carrying Sam, the back of her head had a huge lump and she was unconscious. He caught Doctor Randall by the arm as she and the senior Nurse were walking away from Med bay.

"Doctor, ah Nurse Sutton. The Colonel has had a huge knock on the head. Accident..." he kept his mouth shut as he carried her into Med bay and placed her gently on an empty bed, then went back out. "Can you get her up and moblie asap, we're gonna need her. Also we'll need the morturary team down in engineering, possible eight KIA's" he left them standing there and headed back down.

With panic in her eyes, Kim looked at her watch by habit, It was a nerevous reaction she always had. "Emma I'll take care of the morturary teams, would you rouse Beth for me?"

Emma stood in shock as all this unfolded...she swallowed hard and fought back a panicked feeling as she felt sickened by the news. She looked at Kim and with a shaky voice responded, "Will do...and I'll see to the Colonel." She ran toward the com link and on her way she yelled out to the sergeant ..."Don't you go anywhere... I need your help....YOU.... make her comfy, loosen her clothing, cover her with blankets and raise the foot of her bed to fight off shock!" Emma barked orders as she rang Beth's quarters. "Beth....we need you in medbay STAT!" She didn't even wait for a response when she was back at the Colonel's side. "You....get me a cold pack NOW!" She pointed at another staff sergeant who happened to be in the way at the time. "No one leaves this med bay until Beth arrives I need all the hands I can get." She worked feverishly to try and assess the wound to Sam's head. "Sam can you hear me?" She inquired as she used her pen light to evaluate the size and responsiveness of her pupils. "Equal and slightly dilated...maybe just a mild concussion..." she was mumbling to herself as she moved to size up the bump on her head praying all the while that she as well as Kevin and all her comrades would be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X