Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis ~ Reclamation ~ Season 6 RPG ~SGA1~Off World Missions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis Team 1> <Baku, South West Woods>

Zelenka

Zelenka huddled down behind a tree his voice a whisper, "Havent seen them yet, i'll try to reach Ronon, hopefully i wont be spotted" He looked around him and carefully made his way towards the Satedans position, at least he would be fairly safe there.
    sigpic

Comment

<<Baku>>

{Ronon}

Hearing some noise (stones and sand rattling around the corner, inaudible to anyone but Ronon), Ronon quickly turned and stealthily half-crawled toward its point of origin, weapon drawn. Before either knew, Ronon and Zelenka were face to face. Ronon sighed, a little exasperated, and withdrew his pistol.

"Radek! What are you doing here?"

Comment

<Atlantis Team 1> <Baku, Woods>

Zelenka

Zelenka ,was startled to say the least, to have Ronon's gun in his face was terrifying, but he soon regained his composure as the Sateden lowered his weapon. Radek fumbled with his fingers as he spoke, then pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
        "Sorry, i spoke to Colonel Shepperd and he told me to head here, you were the nearest, im so glad to see you, i hope i wasnt followed" he breathed a sigh of relief.
        sigpic

Comment

<Baku village>

{Ronon}

Still relieved Radek hadn't been one of the kids nor a Genii, Ronon gave the scientist a small grin, and gestured in the general direction of the others of their team.

"Don't worry. I'll check it out. Go join them. You did good."

And in a second he was gone, disappeared into the streets, as quiet as a mouse.

((OOC: up to other peeps if Radek got followed I guess... ))

Comment

<Atlantis Team 1> - <Baku>

{Todd}

A slight smile crossed Todd's face as he wrapped his long fingers around the rifle Doctor Macgregor held out towards him. "Thank you Doctor, I can assure you trust is not the issue here, my instinct for survival is just as strong as yours."

The Satedan's disapproval radiated towards him but it was pleasing to see some sense prevail even though he knew it did nothing to diminish the animosity that existed between them. He grunted thoughtfully to himself as he looked down at the rifle, turning it over a couple of times to familiarise himself with a weapon that felt very different from the compact Wraith stunner he usually carried. This human weapon was primitive to say the least but it could help save his life which was all that mattered here.

Todd watched the Sateden move away alone but decided to turn his attention towards their common enemy. Closing his eyes, he looked over to where they had spotted the Genii and tried to estimate how many of these wretched humans he could sense around them. "There seems to be quite a number of them but they appear to be in groups which may make it easier to overcome them if we are able to separate them further." He stated. "I suggest we advise Colonel Sheppard of this fact."

Spoiler:
            Nice map PJ - I didn't know you were so talented!
            Last edited by Trillian52; 09 September 2010, 01:09 PM. Reason: Missing words...

Comment

Originally posted by jackclone1 View Post
              <Baku>

<Town Hall, clock tower>

Looking through the sites of his rifle, Wodan Creps just narrowly missed squeezing the trigger on the Wraith, his CO, Commander Sips, held his arm tightly as if to tear it off for his slowness.

"You missed a golden opportunity Creps." The angry woman said. She scanned the view below, now not seeing the Lantean's and their Wraith pet. "Never mind, the rest of you fall back to the main hall, I'll stay here and wait. I sincerely hope Sheppard shows his ugly face again. I'll personally put a bullet in his brain." Kirin Sips wore a wicked smile.
              Originally posted by jackclone1 View Post
              <Baku> <Genii team 2,east of Town Hall>

The genii had three teams in situ, one in the hills far to the west, currently out of radio range. The main team with the commander in the Town hall and Zelek's team east at the business end of town. Grimwald had his team halt near a mechanical workshop and like his commander watched the new arrivals. "Lantean's!" He spat in the dirt at his boots. Then he heard the rattling of equipment near the town's centre and watched as a small bespeckled man ran into an empty shop. "Commander we have a Lantean just move into a shop, dead or alive?"

Kirin was also watching, she lost sight of the man when he passed the overhead awning. "Alive Grimwald, I like my prisoners to give me some sport before they die."
              <Genii team 2>

"Grimwald can you still see him?"

"We've moved around the back Commander, wait.." One of Grimwald Zelek's underlings tapped him on the shoulder, he had spotted the little man come out the back and head south. The six Genii commando's gained the back wall and followed low, keeping their heads below the stonework. "Commander, he's met up with others...damnation they have the Wraith with them, orders?"

"Engage, forget my last, no prisoners, they are not to be left alive."

Sips left her sniper in place and rushed down the stairs and gathered the rest of her team. "Follow me, arms at the ready we have a easy fight today my faithful." Another five Genii gathered their gear and followed the woman down and out into the street. They would move south and trap the hated Lantean's and their Wraith pet between the two teams. "Grimwald open fire, we'll be there shortly." She screamed the lust of battle in her black soul.

"You heard her, use the wall for cover and engage." The UnderCommander spat the words with venom.

A barrage of Genii automatic fire began to rain down around the Atlantis team. There was nowhere to go.

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

As the hail of bullets began peppering the walls and ground Anne instinctively went low, she could see the muzzle flashes from the wall to their north, the nearest escape for them was the door to the shop Radek had just come from, five metres to their right, it was that or retreat back south and try and get around the corner again. She unholstered her Baretta pistol and engaged the chamber, felt in her vest pouches and found two more magazines for the G36. She handed them to Todd. "You'll need these." She said over the noise. "Ronon, Teyla we'll need to..."

The fire was intense and becoming increasingly accurate. Anne lifted herself just a few centimetres and returned fire, then it happened. Without a sound she slumped against the wall, she looked down, blood poured from her right shoulder and the firey pain set in. "I think I've been shot."
                Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

{Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

At the top of the small incline, Keller and Beckett dropped to their bellies and inched their way forward, until they could see the mouth of the small cave where the children were holed up. It was obscured by a tangled growth of small bushes and a few largish boulders. As they watched, a dark head appeared, then ducked out of sight again.

"Got any ideas, love, about how we should tackle this?" Carson asked, concern in his tones. "There's no doubting the bairns will be afraid of us, so I think it's better if you talked to them first."

"Not a clue," Jennifer replied, and then clicked her com. "Colonel, I don't know you're OK with this, but I'm just gonna try and call out to them?" Not waiting for a response, she called out across the small distance. "My name is Jennifer, and I'm here with Carson from Atlantis. Please let us help you."

From the divide there was silence, but then from behind, back at the village, the sound of gunfire.

"What the hell was that?" Carson grabbed Keller's arm. "You stay and talk to the bairns, Jennifer, I'm going back to check everything is alright."

The Scot slithered from their vantage point, and rose to his feet, then began to run towards the sound of shots.

((OOC ~ Sorry for the delay, but jet-lag and a circadian rythm that's refusing to acclimatise to local time are playing havoc with my gray cells. Any shonky posts need ignoring. ))
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                    <Atlantis Team 1> <Baku> <North East Caves>

Rolf pulled the bolt once more, he only saw one figure now, he was about to pull the trigger when his sister Maygran came softly behind him. "Are they really bad Rolf, they looked like Lantean's to me."

"I saw a Wraith, that's all I need to know, now go back inside with the others." He said sharply.

((OOC there is 15 in total, Rolf is the eldest at 12)) see you in the morning
                    "Get down May, shoo inside!" Rolf said harshly to his nine year old sibling, tittering small voices could be heard from within the damp cavern. He saw more Lantean's approach nearby and was about to shoot again when he heard the voice first and then the gunfire.

"My name is Jennifer, and I'm here with Carson from Atlantis. Please let us help you."

"We don't needs your help lady, but maybe your friends do, them Genii soldiers sound like they've found you." He chuckled a little to himself. "We've been leadin' em a merry dance for days and yet they find you as easy as eggs in th' woods. But your voice, I've heard it before, are you the doctor lady from 'Lantis that fixeded my sis's arm?"

{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

"Colonel, I don't know you're OK with this, but I'm just gonna try and call out to them?"

Everything was rapidly going South, John Heard Jennifer, then the shots in the village. He then saw Carson go bolting down the hill. "Damn" He swore. Though he knew the kids wouldn't hurt her he had to make sure. "Jennifer are you ok with them? I've got a bad feeling about what is happening in town."

He looked over at Rodney who simply shrugged his shoulders. "Great. Teyla, Ronon, Doctor MacGregor, what's your status over."
                    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Baku Village>

{Ronon} -- {Teyla}

Genii were suddenly swarming the place, and worse, they were headed for the team. Ronon followed them in stealth, trying to get a good shot, which was hard since they ran fast and dodged every other second. Then finally he had a shot and he nailed one. Then two more.

Then he had to run, since some of them had noticed and his position was compromised. A messy firefight ensued, just then his comm came to live and he angrily growled into it.

"Kinda busy here," *pang pang, iiiiiiiieeeeeewwwww BOOM* A grenade(or a rocket)-like thing exploded, missing Ronon by a few meters, though it did damage to the building he was using as cover, causing bricks to fall down. They narrowly missed him as he ducked away, though one grazed his head, and damaged his comm beyond repair.

He growled again, then hurried to the others, they needed help and he had done all he could from here, diminishing overwhelming Genii numbers. It hadn't been easy. Ronon next appeared beside the Wraith, and kept on firing, not aware that there was a trickle of blood running down his neck.

Meanwhile Teyla was doing her best to help MacGregor whom she had dragged to a safer spot that didn't seem to get as much hits. As the Colonel's voice came through her comm, she quickly replied, "We are surrounded John, Doctor MacGregor's been shot, there are about a dozen of them out there and they have some heavy weapons!"

"Not a dozen anymore, maybe nine left now," Ronon added with a grunt (he didn't know his comm was broke), he'd finally become aware of the pain, and angrily wiped the blood off. It was just a minor wound, and he was only alive because of the Genii's bad aim.
                      Last edited by Ryn; 09 September 2010, 11:25 PM. Reason: changed number of leftover Genii :P

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                        <Genii team 2>

"Grimwald can you still see him?"

"We've moved around the back Commander, wait.." One of Grimwald Zelek's underlings tapped him on the shoulder, he had spotted the little man come out the back and head south. The six Genii commando's gained the back wall and followed low, keeping their heads below the stonework. "Commander, he's met up with others...damnation they have the Wraith with them, orders?"

"Engage, forget my last, no prisoners, they are not to be left alive."

Sips left her sniper in place and rushed down the stairs and gathered the rest of her team. "Follow me, arms at the ready we have a easy fight today my faithful." Another five Genii gathered their gear and followed the woman down and out into the street. They would move south and trap the hated Lantean's and their Wraith pet between the two teams. "Grimwald open fire, we'll be there shortly." She screamed the lust of battle in her black soul.

"You heard her, use the wall for cover and engage." The UnderCommander spat the words with venom.

A barrage of Genii automatic fire began to rain down around the Atlantis team. There was nowhere to go.
                        Some of his team had gone down to the accursed Satedan, Grimwald checked his arcs, he had two men left. His commander was closing from the Eastern end and had set up a covering wall in that direction. They needed to close fast. He looked at the shoulder launcher on the ground, the girl who fired it, now dead, her hand gripped tight around it. No time to reload it. He edged his men closer to the next wall, chancing a shot every now and then.

"Commander can you close, I've lost...." the radio crackled. " Commander?"

"Yes I can, they won't get out of this. Pull back to that shop near to you and come around from their northern side, we'll keep them pinned down."
                        "Yes commander, pulling back now."

Sips and her team had set up behind a natural barricade of a small hillock. They might night have been able to hit their target accurately, but they weren't going anywhere either.

Originally posted by marilynrose View Post

{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

As the hail of bullets began peppering the walls and ground Anne instinctively went low, she could see the muzzle flashes from the wall to their north, the nearest escape for them was the door to the shop Radek had just come from, five metres to their right, it was that or retreat back south and try and get around the corner again. She unholstered her Baretta pistol and engaged the chamber, felt in her vest pouches and found two more magazines for the G36. She handed them to Todd. "You'll need these." She said over the noise. "Ronon, Teyla we'll need to..."

The fire was intense and becoming increasingly accurate. Anne lifted herself just a few centimetres and returned fire, then it happened. Without a sound she slumped against the wall, she looked down, blood poured from her right shoulder and the firey pain set in. "I think I've been shot."
                        {Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

"We are surrounded John, Doctor MacGregor's been shot, there are about a dozen of them out there and they have some heavy weapons!"

"Oh damn." John couldn't leave it like this "Jennifer we have to go, you can keep talking to the kids or.." heavy gunfire was ringing through the valley. "Teyla we're coming your way. Mckay, come on, lock and load on your feet."
                        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

{Todd}

Almost as soon as Todd finished speaking, a hail of bullets confirmed the fact that they were outnumbered by this Genii force so he too ducked down to avoid being hit. He took the two spare magazines out of Doctor Macgregor’s hand with a nod of thanks and stowed them in the pockets of his overalls as he moved away to a position from which he could get a better view of the enemy. This ridiculous human outfit might lack the style of his leather garb but at least it had some basic uses.

Raising the G36 to his shoulder, he looked down the telescopic sight and regretted not having more time to become familiar with the weapon before needing to use it in a combat situation. But the sight of a familiar Genii uniform caught his attention so he took aim and fired off a barrage of shots that narrowly missed their target. He silently berated himself for the failure before taking aim again, this time being rewarded with the sight of his adversary immediately falling to the ground.

As bullets struck the wall to the side of his head he ducked down again, becoming aware for the first time that Doctor Macgregor had been hit. He watched dispassionately as she was dragged to relative safety by the Athosian woman and decided things were under some semblance of control as he heard her report their situation back to Sheppard.

Also aware that the Satedan had moved beside him, he growled softly. Despite his vast military experience, he knew that any suggestion he might make about what they should do here would be dismissed out of hand so he just turned his attention back to their enemy, firing off more rounds at the shadowy figures that flitted across his sights.
                          Last edited by Trillian52; 10 September 2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

<Atlantis Team 1> - <Baku> - <North East Caves>

{Dr. Jennifer Keller}

"Yes, that's right, I'm the Doctor from Atlantis," Jennifer called out, her voice ringing clearly. "Maybe you can tell me your sister's name, and who you are...?" She inched forward a little, taking up position behind the trunk of a tree. Sheppard's instructions to stay and talk to the kids was fine, but in the meantime her friends needed her too, and a torrent of conflict deluged her. "How many of you are there...?"

The sound of gunfire made her muscles tense, and she swallowed, anxious to go and help. She could only hope she was doing some good here.

Jennifer remembered she had her ration of chocolate with her, and if there was one thing kids liked, it was that. She made another attempt to soothe the young lad's concerns. "Let me come up there, and we'll see if there's anything I can help you with. Are you hungry?"
                            sigpic

Comment

<Baku, village>

Ronon did hear the growl as the gunshots rang across them. It came from the Wraith, and he was a little surprised to hear it. Enough so to ask him. And if this meant he had to take the first step in actually *trusting* Todd, so be it... Besides, Todd did have a lot of military experience and Ronon was never one to let that go by without making use of it.

"Got anything to say that might help, now's the time, Todd..." Now he did look at his erstwhile enemy for a second. "Like how to get out of here in one piece. With wounded."

All the while through he kept the return fire going, attention never once wavering. By now he had worked out that his own comm wasn't working and had tossed the broken device out of his way.

Comment

{Dr. Carson Beckett}

Carson flew through the woods towads the village, the sound of gunfire louder and more frequent. Pulling up to a sharp halt, he scanned the area rapidly, spotting Todd's lanky figure beside Ronon. A little to the side he could see Anne, propped up against a wall, and she had been hit. Blood blossomed on her uniform.

He had to get to their position, and he had to do it now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X