Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe... Maybe not, but he'd better appear again and say something on this matter.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
      Maybe... Maybe not, but he'd better appear again and say something on this matter.
      I'm sure he will....or is there a way for Elena to jump in and correct him?
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

you could always yell "Look, its Richard Dean Anderson!!!!" then when she turns to look...run off
        sigpic

Comment

He saw the indicator, how can Lena correct him? Buy him glasses?
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

He saw the indicator, how can Lena correct him? Buy him glasses?
            Weeeeeell....hmmmm....tell him he's had too much to drink or .....er.....um....... he is looking at it wrong.....or something?? Well good luck with that....

It's rack time for me! Night!!

Comment

Easy fix, if you have to change trains at wherever, the indicator will show Chiswick Park Via wherever, change at wherever for Chiswick Park. Elena will tell him what station they will need to change at. The NK will know this as well. Have Elena point out to Tyrone that she saw that on the board, he might have only been focusing on the target and missed the full schedule of the train service (I catch trains all the time, except yesterday when I drove and I'll never do that again, 2 hours to go 20 km's)

Comment

You see the trouble, we made NK head North, and to get to CP he'll have change trains few stations ahead, travel south and change trains there... Weeds will be on, he'll change the destination of train. And 3 minutes tbh seems a very big interval, in Moscow it's nominal one, but it seemed that in London it's 5 or something! Bah, the town is small. And 20 km's in 2 hours is nothing, hehehe, imagine that you need to cover about 30, but you can't avoid jams as there's only one way trough the town that leads to the bridge and spend in them sometimes 5 hours...

sigpic

Comment

WHat is the most direct route from Tottenham to Chiswick? I'm too sleepy to look it up

Comment

With only one intercgange - Northern to Embankment (south), then District to Chiswick. With two interchanges - Northern one station South, Leicester Square, then Piccadilly to the East then somewhere there interchange to District; We made NK heading in completely wrong direction to confuse and shake us two - Northern to north, interchange probably on Victoria line to south, then jump on District line or on Circle line where they go parallel with District then interchange to further confuse everybody.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I hope my post in mission thread is somewhat realistic, never some that kind of displays in Moscow, but I never was in London.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I hope my post in mission thread is somewhat realistic, never some that kind of displays in Moscow, but I never was in London.
                        Looks good to me....and you guys handled the LOL (Little old lady) scenario very well As for this train name and stations stuff.... I think it's good to have some reference to which trains you are catching....but balance it out with action and thoughts and feelings from your charries. I think if you get too caught up in the technical parts of the trains and your route....it could somewhat get bogged down. But so far I think you guys are doing great!

Yeah I'll shut up now

Comment

That's of course true, but, as we've some real background for mission, we can't just jump from one station to another, we won't of course make a post for every station, but at key ones it'd be necessary.

sigpic

Comment

would have been easier to catch a bus i have never come across a so unbelievably complicated train journey, remind me not to go near the trains down there
                            sigpic

Comment

It's easy actually, but Korean decided to confuse everybody and head in the wrong direction first to see if he's followed by our charries when he interchanges on the line going roughly where he needs.

sigpic

Comment

HELLO! Random Forum member, no idea HOW you guys are getting on with the RPG (an dungeons yet? Good loot? ) BUT i do know how to use the London Underground (hint: theres a map at every station! And don't travel at rush hour. At the height of summer.)

But more importantly: Theres a JOURNEY PLANNER, on the "Transport for London" website. Which does include Rail, Underground, Bus, etc, etc

Although it doesn't take into account characters trying to give you the slip (Don't go on the buses. No, seriously DON'T!), team members who can't read maps. And tube driver strikes (there was one on Tuesday)

Hope that helps guys.
                                [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X