Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will post an entry for Weedle's charrie tomorrow. After that I'll have Cate and Batou rejoin with Elena and continue the mission, I did want JackClone1 to take up Drake, but he's very busy with the Air Force and could only post now and then. For Ty, well, he'll be put to sleep for a while after we have him disappear.

Comment

Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright who thought it would be cool to interject james freaking bond into the sg universe?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

The one who posted.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Don't look at moi I had nothing to do with it, besides, who else from MI6 might turn up

Comment

it's actually pretty funny

and you know, they're both made by MGM...

Comment

Oh yeah I didn't connect that, maybe cos they're short of money, they had to send him out to work elsehwere

Comment

Copied from IM

puddlejumperoz: indeed. I've been thinking about your thread there, Your car will be useful but I doubt the Irani's will allow a RAF Hercules to land in Tehran. When you post again, make sure that "sally" can arrange Irani plates for you on the Herc and you will need to land at night somehwere away from the city...in stealth. You can have a stealth mode on the car

Setsuna: why not a night air drop

puddlejumperoz: Yes if the car is on a drop/low platform.
                Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 28 October 2010, 09:00 PM.
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Bath, food and sleep before Tehran of after? I'm thick today after my exam. And what for Cate's going to get onto my charrie? She's white and fluffy.
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I guess a plane the size of a C17 will have food for us. But as we'll be landing somewhere remotely at night in the desert, we'll have to find a village somewhere for bathing and sleeping. Raiden of course will have a seperate room

Er, Vad, I'm sorry I don't understand the last part

Comment

"RAF Northolt, they have a C17 for us." She answered her teamate. "Lena....I'll get back to you on that." She chuckled as she shot a glance at Raiden in the back. "Food, baths and sleep. We can catch this Korean after we've done all that. Sally do you know if we have any safe houses in Tehran?"
                      That's for the last part. And who said that alpha male was getting anywhere close to their room?

sigpic

Comment

Oh oki. Cate meant that she would continue the discussion on men when Raiden wasn't around Nope, if we find a village he can sleep in a barn

Comment

with sheep and rams.

sigpic

Comment

Yep and the odd bull just to keep him under control

Comment

OK, will post something when I'll get back home, can't think of anything before "you're knee deep in crap" days in uni.

sigpic

Comment

Oki, I'll see if I can give Setsuna a poke then

Comment

Working...
                                X