X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

Accepting the ministrations of his boss with good grace Ty looked at those lustrous green eyes and caught the scent of her hair, he went numb inside and a lump formed in his throat. "Cap...Elena." He began. "Does this mean I'm in the team now?" He at least managed to smile, even though his hand was throbbing madly, not as much as his heart though. Her touch made him feel.... "About the NK spook, we'll get him, he won't get far, and even if he leaves Britain, we can still find him...ouch...sorry." More than tempted to lean over and kiss her, it took every bit of his fibre not to. "We'll get him...."

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

Elena finished applying bandages before answering Tyrone, ignoring his questions for a while. She of course noticed how he was looking at her, his light shade of nervousness when talking to her. Russian Captain understood where the wind was blowing from as she already saw this once... Long ago, there in Union yet...

"Ouch... He's falling in love with me... Perfect timing, I'd say..."

Aloud Scorpio said, while fixing the knot on the bandage and putting the rest in her purse:

"I need people on my team, and you've some skill... After all, back home they say - you can't do something, we'll teach you how; you don't want to do something - we'll make you." - Lena winked to Ty and stood up. - "But don't forget, I promised to make a decision after the mission ends, and it's far from over yet. Come on, let's try to find that friend of yours - you're right in one thing, Ty - we'll get that spook."
      Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 15 September 2010, 08:37 PM.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

{Sgt Tyrone "Ty" Jumuljun}

Ty stood and looked around the oncoming peak crowds, he held Elena's hand for a moment. "Cap, stay here for a moment. I'm just going to check the entrance." He let go then and walked towards the exite gates, as he was doing so, another train load of passengers came up two esculators and in the rush he was pushed through, he time only for one quick glance toward Elena before the barriers opened and he was out on the street level. From that moment on, something happened to him and he seemed lost, he began to wonder.........

*Corporal Jumuljun was promoted on the night before this mission, he never received the *order

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

Ovcharenko patiently waited for Ty's return, agreeing silently with the idea to let him check outsides as he knew this city way better than she did. She strolled lazyly around the platform, not going too far from the bench they were on few minutes ago, so he'd easily spot her, casting cautious side glances at the exit from time to time.

There were two more train arrivals since Corporal left and Elena knew that more then ten minutes passed since his left as she knew the time interval between the tube trains now. It was more than enough to check the entrance and return back unless something happened. No matter how the Captain was wishing to stay calm, she was getting a bit worried now, so she headed to the exit gates herself, looking for Tyrone in the entering crowd while going outside.

There was no sign of the man at either places, so only one thought crossed the mind of the Russian woman as she moved a bit aside from the traffic.

"Just very perfect great... What do I do now, let me ask?"
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

{Random Constable} NPC

The Metropolitan Police had been told to keep a sharp eye out for two agents of an International Security detachment, and a North Korean terrorist they were hunting. Accurate descriptions were given of all three and Senior Constable Taffy Williams had scored first spotting the Russian Captain exiting the Tube. He radioed in and was given instructions to render all assistance and get her to the nearest watch house. The NK agent was believed to be in league with others and may not be alone. He pushed his was through the crowd and approached her carefully. He tapped his helmet in respect. "Captain Ovcharenko I presume?"

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Flats 19 and 21>

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden}

The MI6 technicians working on the LA computer were not startled when Cate and Raiden suddenly appeared behind them in a flash of white, Cate orientated herself and shook her head. "Down to business, we need to change first, see if there's anything else you can wear in the other bedroom, I'll check if Lena left anything good for me."

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                Spoiler:
                <SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

{Random Constable} NPC

The Metropolitan Police had been told to keep a sharp eye out for two agents of an International Security detachment, and a North Korean terrorist they were hunting. Accurate descriptions were given of all three and Senior Constable Taffy Williams had scored first spotting the Russian Captain exiting the Tube. He radioed in and was given instructions to render all assistance and get her to the nearest watch house. The NK agent was believed to be in league with others and may not be alone. He pushed his was through the crowd and approached her carefully. He tapped his helmet in respect. "Captain Ovcharenko I presume?"
                <SG4 Mission 1>

<Streets, next to the Warren Street Station Entrance>

Scorpio started where she was standing when she heard her last name and turned to the man. Her hand began returning the salute in reflex, but halted on half way and dropped back. The woman wasn't uniformed and had nothing on her head and she realised that before it was too late and any additional suspicion was risen in the crowd.

"Yes, I am she..." - The Captain had to tense her memory, trying to recall how to address the British Police as western ones tend to have their own ranking instead of sharing the ranks with their armies. - "...Constable. Since you know my real name, I assume you were briefied a bit about our mission, right?"

"Yes, ma'am, I was told to assist you any way possible."

Now Elena's face lightened up.

"Then I'd very like to see some footage from the security cameras in this area. First we lost that spook, now my teammate dissapeared somewhere..."

Lena dodged a man who rushed between her and Constable without even a smallest excuse and growled queitly as he succeded in stepping on her foot after all.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                  <SG4 Mission 1>

The MI6 technicians working on the LA computer were not startled when Cate and Raiden suddenly appeared behind them in a flash of white, Cate orientated herself and shook her head. "Down to business, we need to change first, see if there's anything else you can wear in the other bedroom, I'll check if Lena left anything good for me."
                  "Understood Flight," Raiden replied, as he went towards the room the LA men had been sharing. "Raiden to Daedalus, do you guys have a lock on the Cap and Corporal?"

"Yes we do, however they have separated for some reason," 2nd Lt. Jameson said. "Ok, are either of them in a secure location?," Batou asked. "No sir not at this time," came the reply. "Alright, well there goes that idea. By the way God Speed Daedalus."
                  Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 22 September 2010, 11:15 AM.
                  sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

As Cate entered the other room, closed the door gently and began to undress, she noticed that she was a little on the nose. It'd been almost three days since she had bathed and so she took what time she had and removed all her clothing, laid it out on one of the two beds and stepped into the shower room.

The hot water felt so good as she lathered her tired and scarred body. She felt the lash marks on her back and shuddered. The North Koreans were most efficaint in dealing out pain, one in particular a cruel Colonel by the name of Dong. Other memories flooded her mind, her honeymoon night with Scott, she missed him so much. Another notch for the Korean's, as they were the principle supplier to the Taliban and hence the death of her husband. She would not let that go unpunished.

When she had finished and towelled herself down, she went through the clothing to find something suitable. The Lucian didn't shrink away from quality, that was a certainty. Armani, Gabana and Yves St. Laurant. And jewellry, watches, only the best, their budget didn't seem to have boundries. All of it of course would go back to the SGC, but not after she took her lot. Freedom of movement was needed, but classy. She chose a black Nike track suit and runners, straight out of a box unused, one size bigger than her own, but lacing them tightly sufficed. With her own weapons aboard the Hammond, she found a very nice pistol and cartridges. Examining, it was a local HK Mk23. There was a shoulder harness for it and that went over her Tee, then the Nike top. Lastly she picked up a small backpack and stuffed it with loot. Perhaps fifty thousand US dollars or more in mixed currency, rings, earings and a couple of lovely watches. Her own Tudor watch she fitted back on and then finally she returned to the living room. Two MI6 were eating as they watched the large computer monitor and Raiden hadn't returned.

"Excuse me, do you have a cellphone we could take with us?" She asked one of them.

One man reahced into a bag at his feet and opened it, there were several good phones laying atop various other spook items. "Take your pick ma'am." He said with a slight highland accent. Cate reached in and retrieved a dark blue Motorolla and prayed Elena had the sense to take her own ohone with her. She dialled the memorised number, at least it was ringing.

Waiting for her friends response she called out toward the other room. "Raiden are you done yet?"

Comment

Once Batou was in the room he closed the door behind him. He looked through the closet for something to wear. He decided on a Lucian Aliance uniform hidden in the back of the closet, knowing that when people saw him they would just think that one more Asian-European was going to one of those Sci-Fi conventions. Plus the outfit would give him the ability to carry his cherished Wraith stunner. While undressing Batou got a whiff of himself. Having realized that much like the Flight Lt. he was smelling kind of ripe, he decided to take a shower. Because of this he didn't hear the Flight Lt. call for him.

Comment

((Lame, I know, but I don't have much time and that gives you folks something to play with. ))

<SG4 Mission 1>

Captain just moved to follow the Constable who first yelled to that man to be more careful and then welcomed her to follow him to the watch house, when her purse came alive with a familiar melody. She fished the crying cell phone out of it and paused for a slip second before answering as the number was not displayed. Cate's hello calmed her uneasiness down and the Russian quickly gave an update of the situation, signaling the policeman to lead anyway. She could talk while walking easily.

"I'm at the Warren Street Station entrance now, following a Constable to the watch house. The Korean fooled us and to make things any better Tyrone vanished when he went outside to check out the area."

sigpic

Comment

After his shower Raiden got dressed and went into the main room where the Flight Lt. was waiting for him. "Ok Flight," He said getting her attention, "I'm ready to go."

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post

<SG4 Mission 1>

Captain just moved to follow the Constable who first yelled to that man to be more careful and then welcomed her to follow him to the watch house, when her purse came alive with a familiar melody. She fished the crying cell phone out of it and paused for a slip second before answering as the number was not displayed. Cate's hello calmed her uneasiness down and the Russian quickly gave an update of the situation, signaling the policeman to lead anyway. She could talk while walking easily.

"I'm at the Warren Street Station entrance now, following a Constable to the watch house. The Korean fooled us and to make things any better Tyrone vanished when he went outside to check out the area."
                            <Soho Flats>

{FLt Lt. Catherine Hayden}

The phone stopped ringing and Cate heard her friends voice clearly, at least the reception in London was good even if the weather wasn't. She heard heavy rain on the balcony, rain made her feel miserable at times. "Lena, it's so good to hear your voice. Warren Street? What....Tyrone, what do you mean he's missing?" She held her hand over the phone and spoke to one of the MI6 agents. "Contact Langley, get them to trace Corporal Jumuljun's personal locator."

"Aye lass, doing it noo." The Scot replied.

"Lena, I'm having a trace put on his locator. Raiden and I will come to you. Taxi or we'll steal a car."

At that moment she heard Batou behind her, she turned around and dropped the phone. She burst out laughing so loud, the two MI6's almost fell off their seats. "Oh Raiden, I'm sorry.." She wiped a tear from her cheek. "But funny yeah, an LA agent wondering the streets of London, not!" Grabbing his ear she headed him back where he came. "Change...now, inconspicuos, but thanks for brightening my day."

Comment

"Ow, ow, ow, damn alright I'm going," Raiden said, "Geez you know how sensitive my ears are Flight." As Raiden closed the door to the room he muttered under his breath,"Damn slave driver."

Comment

<Soho Flats>

{FLt Lt. Catherine Hayden}

While she was waiting, Cate collected all their gear, Elena's and Tyrone's as well. She found a large seabag and everything went in there. She grabbed a locator tag and attached it to the bag after zipping it up, her coms she still wore and she tapped it twice. "Odyssey, Hayden here. Package for you."

"Roger Flight."

In a flash the bag disappeared. Then something struck her. The woman's clothing she wore, that and the money, jewellry, didn't strike her as if it were someone who held a strong hold to her Lucian ties. Someone who might be easily turned, wanting to stay on Earth...if it were safe. She tried to remember which one it was. There was a taller one, dark brown short hair, these clothes could only be hers. "Odyssey, do you have one of the LA's, a young woman about my height, short brown hair?"

"One moment Flight."

While she was waiting she spoke to Elena again. "Lena I might have something. We'll be with you within thirty minutes."

"Yes we do ma'am."

"Good, isolate her, and take care of her. She might well be very useful."

"Will do Flight, oh and good luck."

"Thanks, Hayden out. Raiden are you done yet?"

Comment

Working...
                                X