Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Beth grinned. "Good idea," she said, "and then we can get that sample tested sooner rather than later." She rose from the bed, and crossed to the small gurney set to the side and handed a sample bottle to Cate. "You know what to do. Mid stream please, love."

Beth clicked her com as her name sounded in her ear, and she turned her attention away from Cate, who seemed a little more hopeful. "Hayden. How can I help you, Lieutenant?"

((OOC Apologies for the delay. A tad busy over the last few days. Still. Need. Sleep. *yawns*))
    Last edited by Isolde; 12 September 2010, 11:59 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Admiral William MacGregor}

"I think Vala.." Will remembered well the file he read on this one. "Jack was quite serious. He said something about being able to keep you on a short leash or something if you had a more tentative attachment to Earth and as for accommodations. Well now, how large would you like? The junior female officers messdeck can hold about fifteen if you don't mind sharing. But it is large...or do you prefer your own little private cabin?"
      {Admiral William MacGregor} {Vala Mal Doran}

Before the Admiral left the Bridge....just when things were gearing up she winked at him with acknowledgment, "Ah yes......you must have read my file well Admiral" she smiled and shifted her eyes between him, Cam and Daniel realizing her relationship on the team was always tenuous at best, "I don't think any other female on the ship would be able to put up with me sharing their space....yeah I think a private cabin is best." a quick look around the room proved to confirm her statement as everyone seemed to snicker under their breath....or attempted to clear their throat non nonchalantly. "Oh and as for keeping me on a short leash.....yeah that would probably be a good idea Sir!" She almost snorted as Cam and Daniel both sort of nodded and rolled their eyes in agreement.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"Come on Vala we can talk about your sleeping arrangements after the briefing." The length of the day was starting to wear on Daniel. He placed his hand on middle of Vala's back trying to lead her to the briefing room.

((OOC: sorry this is a short one and somewhat different from Daniel but I am chalking it up from being tried. Also my muse it hiding today.))
        -------------
        "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

((OOC Isy I've moved the Medbay to it's own thread, don't worry you'll have company. SQ that's means Emma and Doctor Bean as well, dad))
          Last edited by RogueRanger; 13 September 2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
            <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Daniel Jackson}

"Come on Vala we can talk about your sleeping arrangements after the briefing." The length of the day was starting to wear on Daniel. He placed his hand on middle of Vala's back trying to lead her to the briefing room.

((OOC: sorry this is a short one and somewhat different from Daniel but I am chalking it up from being tried. Also my muse it hiding today.))
            [QUOTE=Apollodragon;11898200]<USS Hammond> <Bridge> <Corridor>

{Vala Mal Doran} {Daniel Jackson}

In realizing the urgency of the situation and the upcoming mission, Vala dawned a serious look on her face and her heart began to race. She always got a little nervous on missions and this one proved to be dangerous so her butterflies were in high gear. She was glad Daniel was steering her and just having his hand on her back seemed to calm her tremendously, however she always babbled when she was nervous. "I'm so glad you're here Daniel.... I've missed you....somehow I always feel safer when you're around on the missions....well basically Cam makes me feel safe....you just provide a nice distraction." She tried to force a giggle but her nerves were just too wound up. She walked briskly as they made their way anxiously toward the briefing room.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Main Passage> to <Carter's Quarters>

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Admiral William MacGregor} Cameron Mitchell.
              Cameron nodded to the admiral and replied crisply. "Yes sir".
              Will chuckled to himself. A few years out of the 'Stan, several days and nights of the inquiry and an equal number followed where Will tried to convince the then younger Major Mitchell it wasn't his fault, with a number of empty beer cases shared between them and all he get's is the obligatory "Yes sir" Will supposed that at least in this company Cam was correct in not using his first name. He had a plan for the younger man, but not now, the time would come. Walking alongside, he said the first thing that came to his mind. "You still have that Mustang Cam?"

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              {Colonel Samantha Carter}

As always, Sam was an expert at multi-tasking. She heard the discussion on knew everything that was going on around her. "Admiral Cate is here, yes in Medbay I believe..." She looked up and saw him head toward the elevator. "We can have the briefing in my cabin, straight down the main passage first turn on the left just before the lab then first door on your right." Sam tapped out a few log in commands and before she joined the others. [COLOR="purple[/COLOR]
              Hearing Sam's voice behind him, Will dimply waved his hand without turning and said "Thanks Sam, I have it." He continued walking at a pace so that there was not a crowd in the passageway.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              {Admiral William MacGregor} {Vala Mal Doran}

Before the Admiral left the Bridge....just when things were gearing up she winked at him with acknowledgment, "Ah yes......you must have read my file well Admiral" she smiled and shifted her eyes between him, Cam and Daniel realizing her relationship on the team was always tenuous at best, "I don't think any other female on the ship would be able to put up with me sharing their space....yeah I think a private cabin is best." a quick look around the room proved to confirm her statement as everyone seemed to snicker under their breath....or attempted to clear their throat non nonchalantly. "Oh and as for keeping me on a short leash.....yeah that would probably be a good idea Sir!" She almost snorted as Cam and Daniel both sort of nodded and rolled their eyes in agreement.
              Cam was yet to answer him and the loquacious Vala was looking for answers to whatever filled her effervesant mind. At the moment Will was focused on the upcoming mission, but never one to fob people off he answered her. "I think for now Vala, it would be wise, those younger women can be very competitive."

Teal'c raised his eyebrow at the thought of Vala mixed with a group of other 'younger' easily influenced women. "Wise indeed Admiral, wise indeed."
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<USS Hammond> <ready room>

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

While SG1 had been having their fun and games in and out of the Hammond's service conduits, Al and his medic had made their way to the ready room. As th upcoming mission was going to involve Marines from the Daedalus, Al needed to make sure everything was in order. He proceeded to go over with Marcus call signs and chat codes. At the last he said to the Sergeant. "Redd, I know this is not your field, but if needed you can handle a weapon without conscious can't you?"

Comment

<General Hammond> <Briefing Room>

{Dr. Daniel Jackson}

Daniel quietly snorted Will's comment about Vala and the younger woman of the Hammond. He quickly lead Vala into the Briefing Room before she could make some comment. Once inside Daniel saw a member of the cooking staff placing a tray of sandwiches on the Briefing Room side table. Also placed on the table was an assortment of coffee, sports drinks, water and other such drinkable items. And of course also placed on the table was five or six cups of blue jello. "Thank you, I have not eaten a decent meal in at least eight hours." Daniel said to the member of the cooking staff, which gave him a head nod of appreciation. He let Vala either take a seat or follow him to the table of food. "Daniel took two sandwiches that appeared to be chicken salad and he also grabbed a fruit punch sports drink from the table." He took his small bounty of food over to the main table and sat next to Vala.
                  -------------
                  "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

<USS Hammond> - <MedLab 1> <Ships Coms>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

"I'm not prepared to release her immediately, Major. Give me thirty minutes."

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} - {Major Kevin Marks} NPC

"Ah Colonel, Doctor Hayden said she can't release the Flight Lieutenant for another thirty minutes." Mark looked up at his CO, he knew she was edgy and this might not be the time for her to hear this.

Sam whipped her head around. "Thirty minutes? What is she doing an appendectomy?"

"What shall I say Colonel?"

"I don't know, I can't countermand my MO." She said in frustration. "Tell her she's got twenty five minutes." There, she said it, not what she wanted but she wouldn't have her command undermined by a young woman she suspected was probably taking her ease right now.

Kevin turned his head away, he wore a smirk a mile wide. "Doctor Hayden, Colonel Carter requests that you take twenty five minutes."

Sam sighed, not the best way to start a mission. "Order the ship to stand down for twenty minutes Major."

"Yes ma'am." He opened the shipwide broadcast channel. "Attention all decks, stand down for twenty minutes, I repeat, stand down."

Comment

((OCC: for those of non-military types what does stand-down on a ship mean?))
                      -------------
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

((OOC- it means that all preparations for the jump to hyperspace and prep 4 battle are to be halted.)
                        sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                          <USS Hammond> <Main Passage> to <Carter's Quarters>

Will chuckled to himself. A few years out of the 'Stan, several days and nights of the inquiry and an equal number followed where Will tried to convince the then younger Major Mitchell it wasn't his fault, with a number of empty beer cases shared between them and all he get's is the obligatory "Yes sir" Will supposed that at least in this company Cam was correct in not using his first name. He had a plan for the younger man, but not now, the time would come. Walking alongside, he said the first thing that came to his mind. "You still have that Mustang Cam?"

Hearing Sam's voice behind him, Will dimply waved his hand without turning and said "Thanks Sam, I have it." He continued walking at a pace so that there was not a crowd in the passageway.

Cam was yet to answer him and the loquacious Vala was looking for answers to whatever filled her effervesant mind. At the moment Will was focused on the upcoming mission, but never one to fob people off he answered her. "I think for now Vala, it would be wise, those younger women can be very competitive."

Teal'c raised his eyebrow at the thought of Vala mixed with a group of other 'younger' easily influenced women. "Wise indeed Admiral, wise indeed."
                          < USS General Hammond>- < Crew Quarters>
                          Cameron Mitchell.
                          Cam followed the Admiral out, figuring that nothing was going to happen recetly and it was a perfect time to catch up. He turned to the Admiral at his question before nodding. "Yes sir I still do. Though..." He smiled wryly "I do not get to drive it that much with all of this flying around the universe that I am doing."

He cocked his head at the intercom message. He sighed. "I wonder what that is about."

Comment

< USS General Hammond>- < Crew Quarters> <Carter's Cabin>

Will waved his hand over the recognicion pad and the door to Sam's open slid smoothly back just as the ships' PA blared out the stand down. "Christ what now." He said heatedly, then apollogised to Cam. "Not you, another damned delay. Ah well, we can discuss the mission at our ease for a while." Waiting for all the other's to catch up, Will stood just at the threshold. "Well son, I still have the Camaro, I think we should set a date for when we get back. The strip at area 51 should do nicely." Some things never change with men his wife always told him. "I think Reynold's and his team should be here, have you seem him Cam?"

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

{Dr. Daniel Jackson}

Daniel quietly snorted Will's comment about Vala and the younger woman of the Hammond. He quickly lead Vala into the Briefing Room before she could make some comment. Once inside Daniel saw a member of the cooking staff placing a tray of sandwiches on the Briefing Room side table. Also placed on the table was an assortment of coffee, sports drinks, water and other such drinkable items. And of course also placed on the table was five or six cups of blue jello. "Thank you, I have not eaten a decent meal in at least eight hours." Daniel said to the member of the cooking staff, which gave him a head nod of appreciation. He let Vala either take a seat or follow him to the table of food. "Daniel took two sandwiches that appeared to be chicken salad and he also grabbed a fruit punch sports drink from the table." He took his small bounty of food over to the main table and sat next to Vala.

{Vala Mal Doran} {Dr. Daniel Jackson}

Vala took Daniel's lead and picked up a few pieces of fruit and some juice and joined him at the table. As she sat down next to him she took a giant bite out of her apple and attempted to talk through her chewing....the way only Vala could do...."Mmmmm yeah I was getting pretty hungry.....so nice we have a few minutes now that we can enjoy this....sort of feels like a last supper" She slightly choked on a stray bite when she realized what she had just admitted. It all seemed too real.....too scary and she just had to put it out of her mind so she didn't get too nervous. She was quite certain Daniel or Cam for that matter wasn't up for her incessant babbling.

Comment

< USS General Hammond>- < Crew Quarters> <Carter's Cabin>

While waited for Cam's answer, he looked out in the passage, Teal'c was standing there impassively just behind Mitchell, he could see Jennifer Hailey coming along not far away, but neither Vala or Daniel. He tapped his comslink. "Sam, Sam. Have you seen Jackson or Vala, they were right behind me!"

Comment

Working...
                                X