Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
    <USS Hammond> <Quarters>

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

"No it's ok Sam, I'n not that tired anyway. C'mon Sergeant, let's go and see what Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c are up to, we can get in some bonding." Al winked at Sam as he dropped Doctor Lee's gear and headed for the nearest elevator.
    Originally posted by Re1ndeer View Post
    <USS Hammond> <Quarters> ---> <Elevator>
    {SGT Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

Markus smiles at Sam. "Anytime, Ma'am."

Markus notices that his CO is already leaving. "Right behind you, sir" Markus said as he jogged slightly to catch up. When he caught up, he returned to a walking pace as he followed his CO back to the elevator.
    Overhearing Sam's message Al stopped midstride and put his hand on the medics chest. "Back up Sergeant, Colonel Carter wants us back in the bridge. We can bond with Cam and Teal'c later." He turned about and headed back for the bridge. "Sam, Al here, we're coming to you."

Comment

<USS General Hammond>- <Bridge>
      {Cameron Mitchell.}
      Cam nodded before tunring back to the elevator and hitting his radio button. "SG-1, heads up, We are leaving in about forty minutes from now, report to the bridge and lets get this show on the road. Colonel Caldwell is...basically here."

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
        <General Hammond> <Main Passageway>

{Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}- {Vala Mal Doran}

"Huh? Oh yes, what? Far away?" he looked at Vala as if he'd seen something familiar in her bearing. "Hmmm, far away to me..." He started with his monotone speech. "...was a holiday to France." Which might have been the most lucid thing he had said since encountering this strange woman. But he spoiled it all with his ridiculous giggle at the end. "Hawhahwhaha."
        Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        {Cameron Mitchell.}
        Cam nodded before tunring back to the elevator and hitting his radio button. "SG-1, heads up, We are leaving in about forty minutes from now, report to the bridge and lets get this show on the road. Colonel Caldwell is...basically here."
        <General Hammond> <Main Passageway> <Bridge>

{Cameron Mitchell.}
        {Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer} NPC - {Vala Mal Doran} {Dr. Emma Randall}

After hearing Cam over the comms Vala gave Rowan a quick tug on his sleeve to hurry him along. She swallowed hard as she realized it was starting and she always got a tad nervous on missions. Trying to disguise her unease she giggled a bit as if to seemingly pull the strange man along on their intended route. "Oh that's me......Captn' Bean.... I have to go so I'll need to finish our tour later. But I can at least get you to the med bay area where then you and Emma Randall can get acquainted."

She was surprised he didn't resist her and he seemingly snapped into his mission mode and sort of .....for a moment.....forgot about the cracks on the floor. They both hurried along until they made their way to the Med Bay area.

Upon their arrival it appeared that Emma was just returning...she held her head up confidently as she approached them with a curious smile on her face. "Oh this must be the new Dental Officer....uh....Captain Bean is it?" Emma smiled as she extended her hand as a friendly gesture.

Rowan appeared shy and dropped his head to the ground as he refused to accept her hand in greeting..."Uh.... I don't like to shake hands....but it is very nice to meet you....ma'am" he stammered as he gave Vala once last glance as she was preparing to leave them.

Vala noticed the awkward situation and attempted to smooth things over for them...."Yes Emma ....this is Rowan and we've been on a tour....but I've been called to the bridge so unfortunately it has been cut short. But Rowan and I have had some ~interesting~ conversations.....yeah let's just say that!" She snickered slightly as she nodded her head and rolled her eyes a little at Emma in the direction of Rowan....giving Emma that needed information about their unusual new visitor. The two women confirmed to one another that indeed Rowan needed to be handled with kid gloves.

"Oooo sounds nice....well I"ll take it from here Vala....I'm sure the Captain and I have lots to discuss. But first let's get you settled in." She took him by the arm and whisked him away toward their office areas.

"Well ok then.... Have fun you two.... I'm off to save the day!" Vala giggled as she turned on her heel to beat feet up to the bridge. She clicked her coms..... "Understood.....Colonel.... I'm on my way.... finally!"
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>

{Colonel Samantha Carter.} - {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jennifer was the first there, she had bypassed most of the others when she had to adjust a frequency transmitter within one of the myriad of service conduits throughout the ship and ended up scrambling up or down a ladder, to exit just at the end of the main passage leading to the bridge. She first encountered Dr. Markova standing to the rear near a plot screen, Jennifer didn't know her, but knew of her. She said a quick hello as she passed.
          "Doctor Markova, I'm Jennifer Hailey, hi."

Svetlana's knowledge surprised the young woman who held out her hand. She shook it warmly. "Ah yes, Samantha's apprentice." She beamed. Hailey didn't quite know how to answer.

"Ah, er yes, well I guess I am. We'll talk later."

"Yes we will."

Sam started to set things in motion. She opened sealed orders and gave Marks the coordinates for two hyper jumps which he passed onto the Daedalus. The work pace was rapid and busy when Jennifer approached the command console. Sam looked at her and shook her head, then took out a hankerchief from her pocket and wiped a smudge of grease from the younger woman's forehead. Hailey grinned and giggled softly looking slightly embarrased.

"Jennifer here is the latest data we have on the LA defences. As soon as Colonel's Mitchell and Reynold's get here, I need the three of you to pinpoint marker references for our railgun strikes."

Jennifer looked at the sheets of data and raised her brow. "Whew Sa..Colonel, they are not kidding are they? What in hell are they hiding there?"

"That is exactly what we're going to find out." Sam didn't miss the slip, privately they were on first name basis, but not here. A small frown conveyed the message.

Comment

<General Hammond> <Medbay 2>

{Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}

Rowan lifted his head and gazed at the Doctor, he wrinkled his eyebrows a little and finally changed his mind about the hand shaking, he thrust out a skinny white hand toward her. "Bean"
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

{Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}

Rowan lifted his head and gazed at the Doctor, he wrinkled his eyebrows a little and finally changed his mind about the hand shaking, he thrust out a skinny white hand toward her. "Bean"

{Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer} {Dr. Emma Randall}

Emma was almost startled by his sudden change of heart as she noticed how quirky he re-attempted their greeting....almost as if he had forced it..... "Oh.....great" She giggled nervously as she reached out to grasp his hand giving him a firm shake causing his to give just a little..."nice to meet you .....Bean". Their eyes met briefly before he looked away nervously....back down to the floor or into mouths....the two places he was most comfortable. Emma knew he was quite nervous since Vala left so she tried her best to get him settled in comfortably...."Uh.....well then.....how about I show you your office....would you like that?" She bounced on her toes just a little, anxiously awaiting his response.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>

Scanning over the data quickly with a practiced eye, Jennifer's mind was racing. "Colonel, I'll need to talk to Doctor Lee and Svetlana about these radiation signatures." She said while heading toward the rear of the bridge.

"Do so Jen." Sam replied as she took her command seat. "Now where in hell is Cam and Ryenolds." She asked herself, as Sam felt the time ebbing away.

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

Al and Markus came out of the elevator and stood face to face with Teal'c, he had gotten there ahead of them, hearing the same coms from Colonel Carter. He led the group to stand behind Sam. "Here Sam, what's going down?"

"I believe at the moment Colonel Reynolds, we are up, relatively speaking." Teal'c said in his deep but pleasant voice.

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>
                    {SGT Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

Markus follows his CO silently as they enter the bridge. When Teal'c speaks, Markus looks at him curiously, but he still stood behind Reynolds silently.
                    Aftermath RP
                    Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                    Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                    SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                    Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c}

Al felt his medic close by and inclined his head toward the ex-First Prime. "Teal'c this is my number four, Sergeant Markus Redd." He glanced at Sam for a moment to see if anything had changed in the last minute or so, nothing had. "He'll be there to patch us up if we happen to get a hole or two in us."

Teal'c held out his hand to the medic. "It is a pleasure to meet you Sergeant Redd. Though I do hope those holes will be infrequent." He added with a large grin.
                      Last edited by Weedle; 29 August 2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                        <USS Hammond-Bridge>

Scanning over the data quickly with a practiced eye, Jennifer's mind was racing. "Colonel, I'll need to talk to Doctor Lee and Svetlana about these radiation signatures." She said while heading toward the rear of the bridge.

"Do so Jen." Sam replied as she took her command seat. "Now where in hell is Cam and Ryenolds." She asked herself, as Sam felt the time ebbing away.
                        {Cameron Mitchell}
                        "I have always been here."Cam said crossing his hands across his chest. "Just waiting until someone called for me and needed me"

He looked at Sam with a wry smile. "It seems like the SGC wants us to go all in again to take care of this particular problem"

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c}

On hearing Cam's voice behind him Tea'c turned his head slightly. "Indeed it does seem that way Colonel Mitchell. I believe O'Neill would say....just another BarBeQue." He grinned in that all too Teal'c way.

"Oh yeah, Cam, what was it he said once? Save the world this, save the Galaxy that?" Al added.

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>
                            "Excuse me sir, but we are getting a messege from the Daedalus, they are ready to beam in Dr. Jackson right this moment." said the beaming tech.
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

<USS Hammond-Bridge>

Sam overheard the conversation behind her, but right now she was concentrating on departure. "Major Marks, call Daedalus and get their ETA for me please."

"I'm on the closed line now Colonel, ETA, three minutes." Kevin replied.

"Good. Jennifer would you go over what we were talking about earlier with Colonels' Mithcell and Reynolds."

"Yes ma'am" Jennifer complied by plugging her ever present tablet into a monitor nearby. "Sirs, if you remember the last time, we 'painted' the targets for the Hammond with lasers." She began. "But this time there's simply too many targets this time. I'm going to get Doctors Lee and Markova to help me whip up a batch of iridium dye, we'll simply run around like kids in the dark and paintball each and every one them." Though there was humour in there, her face told them otherwise.

Comment

{USS Hammond Bridge}
                                Svetlana Markov
                                "Colonel Carter, I'm glad you involved me... this radiation.. is like nothing I've ever seen before. I think we should analyse these signatures more closely. What do you think, Dr Lee?"

Comment

Working...
                                X