Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS Hammond> <Quarters>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} + {Doctor Bill Lee NPC}

"I'll catch up with you later Bill, you'll find everything you need here." Sam said as she headed for the door.

"Thanks Colonel. Everything seems ok. You know it's funny..."

Sam looked at him with a smile. "What is?"

"This is only my second time on one of our ships." He grinned like a happy schoolboy.

Leaving Bill behind, Sam quickened her pace, she needed to see a number of people and call Steven Caldwell, she headed for the bridge, with the thought that at least someone was feeling in good spirits.
    Last edited by RogueRanger; 24 August 2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Quarters> to <Bridge>
      {Dr Svetlana Markov}
      Markov, after impatiently slamming her laptop shut, decided to head up to the bridge to discover if there was anything to do.
      "Colonel Carter, it's a pleasure to meet you again, how are you?" she said with a cocky smile, hiding her annoyance from earlier.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

Rounding the corner Sam was trying to think of all the new personnel who had joined recently. She now had a dentist, the only one in the fleet. It made her somewhat proud as if her status had gone up a notch, even if he was a little discomforting to be with. His eyebrows really made her think of some kind of bird. As she was reflecting on all this she stopped in her tracks a few metres from the bridge itself and saw a familiar face greet her. She closed the gap and embraced the scientist warmly. "Svetlana, doctor. It's so good you could join us, We have Doctor Bill Lee here as well, so I'm sure between the three of us, we can cure the galaxy of all that comes it's way." Sam was never all the good with wit, but she tried.

((OOC Lis can you try um maybe this colour))
        Last edited by RogueRanger; 24 August 2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          <USS General Hammond> <USS Hammond Corridor>

{Dr. Emma Randall} {Major Beck}

Emma held out her hand and accepted the few folders Kevin managed to finish rounding up for her and she nervously tried to straighten them while she forced down the lump that was forming in her throat, "I thought the same thing about you....you're busy...." she stifled a grin while her eyes danced around his athletic body trying not to be conspicuous.... "but yeah...maybe we can meet up in the mess sometime soon and just catch up....seems like a lot has happened...since the last time we talked...." She blushed slightly as her eyes returned to her files as well as her concentration for a moment anyway. She cleared her throat and attempted to sound as professional as she could...."yeah I'd like that....I'd like that a lot." She seemingly waved goodbye with her eyes as she began to turn away from him...not sure if they would actually make good on their plan or not...but she did have work to do and she knew he was busy as well....not really wanting to hold him up from his mission.
          <USS General Hammond>- <Corridor>
          {Major Beck}

He nodded at her, knowing that he did not really have a lot of time, wishing that he had a lot more for the time being. "I would like that." He nodded to her. And then he got up to leave, helping her up, and then nodding emmbarrased before he headed off to go find Colonel's Carter or Reynolds.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

Sam knew time was drawing near for their departure she held her old friend for a moment. "Excuse me Svetlana." She clicked her coms. "Cam, can you meet me on the bridge, we need to bring Steven Caldwell up to speed. I'll be contacting him in about ten minutes."

((OOC back to class ))

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

Sam knew time was drawing near for their departure she held her old friend for a moment. "Excuse me Svetlana." She clicked her coms. "Cam, can you meet me on the bridge, we need to bring Steven Caldwell up to speed. I'll be contacting him in about ten minutes."

((OOC back to class ))
              <USS General Hammond>-<Ready Room>-<Hammond Turbolift>
              {Cameron Mitchell}

Cam was bored, and annoyed at the meeting breaking up. Finally he thought he was going to get more action, more adventure, more fun, something to punctuate the boredom, only to have it being stolen from him at the last second due to something that was unexpected. Not that he cared especially. It was just he was bored. He was about to get up and go to the 302s when he heard Sam's voice filtering out of him.

He grinned to himself before hitting his radio. "Sure Sam. I will be along in a minute."

He rubbed his hands together eagerly and skipped over to the elevator, and punched it in to where he was heading for the bridge.

Comment

<USS General Hammond>-<Ready Room>-<Passageway>

A young airman stood hard against the wall at attention as Colonel Mitchell sped by. He didn't salute but said simply. "Sir."

((OOC just for a bit of reality, it ain't a ghost ship))
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Transmission from Daedalus to Hammond>
                  [Bridge Coms]

"Colonel Carter, we have Admiral MacGregor and Doctor Jackson aboard. We'll be rejoining you in approximatley thirty five minutes, over."

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    {Major Beck}

He nodded at her, knowing that he did not really have a lot of time, wishing that he had a lot more for the time being. "I would like that." He nodded to her. And then he got up to leave, helping her up, and then nodding emmbarrased before he headed off to go find Colonel's Carter or Reynolds.
                    {Dr. Emma Randall} {Major Beck}
                    Emma smiled at him as she turned to leave...happy that she at least had the opportunity to see him again. She straightened herself and headed toward Col. Carter's office so she could drop off her files and then head back toward her office to the med bay area. She had heard over the comms there was a new Dental Officer aboard who may be joining her office near Med Bay 3. With that thought she hurried to get back.
                    Last edited by squirrely1; 25 August 2010, 03:55 AM.
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<General Hammond> <Main Passageway
                      {Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}- {Vala Mal Doran}

Rowan looked at his new companion and scratched his head. He had joined the Marines straight out of Dental College in London, spent a short time on a couple of Her Majesty's ships and then volunteered for this posting. To him it was a destiny, he always felt a little alien around most people and maybe this was his way out. But for some reason, he found an affinity in this somewhat whacky lady, he didn't know, that she herself was not of Earth, but her accent sounded familiar. "Ahem....hehehehe are you from around North London by any chance?" His weird little voice sounding even weirder in the halls of the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

Rowan looked at his new companion and scratched his head. He had joined the Marines straight out of Dental College in London, spent a short time on a couple of Her Majesty's ships and then volunteered for this posting. To him it was a destiny, he always felt a little alien around most people and maybe this was his way out. But for some reason, he found an affinity in this somewhat whacky lady, he didn't know, that she herself was not of Earth, but her accent sounded familiar. "Ahem....hehehehe are you from around North London by any chance?" His weird little voice sounding even weirder in the halls of the ship.

Vala was surprised that this strange man actually looked at her and spoke....it almost shocked her. She shook her head defiantly and with a cheerful lilt in her voice she replied, "Uh .....well no I'm not from here.....let's just say... I'm from a place far off and leave it at that." They had finally reached the Rec Room and she stood at the hatchway and motioned to the now curious man. "So here we are....." Vala waved her arms toward the room as if to reveal a precious find, "I give you one gambling room....game room....all around fun room du jour" she giggled slightly as she motioned for him go check it out. "It's not too busy now on account everyone is getting ready for the upcoming mission tho, but usually it's quite busy in here." She noticed that he was intrigued by the monitor again..... which had the Lucian Alliance base picture still displayed....almost as if serving as a "Wanted" poster ....to remind everyone of the upcoming mission....the goal....the target. He got so close to the screen it was awkward as he seemingly tried to make out discernible details in the grainy image...or as if he were studying it intensely. Vala made note of his odd behavior and attempted to keep him on task. "Uh tho....we should really continue on our tour.... I do want to take you to meet Dr. Randall. I'm sure you would really like her....well you better like her....you will be sharing office space with her." Vala giggled as she once again tugged on his shirt sleeve to gain his attention. Bean turned to her but his mind was obviously still fixed on the LA base....with almost a blanched look now on his face he proceeded on with her. Vala smiled and again took his arm and reassured him, "Don't worry about the mission....things will work out...we have alot of dedicated people on our SG teams...not to mention ....formidable weaponry." She winked at him hoping that would ease his mind....but at the moment she mentioned weapons he sort of flinched a little. "Do you have information about the base you need to share..... Cap Bean?" Vala probed innocently wondering just why this odd man was so intrigued by the picture of the base.
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                          <Transmission from Daedalus to Hammond>
                          [Bridge Coms]

"Colonel Carter, we have Admiral MacGregor and Doctor Jackson aboard. We'll be rejoining you in approximatley thirty five minutes, over."
                          Sam stepped away form Svetlana and moved over to stand next to Major Marks, she leaned close to him. "Acknowledge that for me please Kevin. Tell Colonel Caldwell we'll hold station until he returns. Send a message to the SGC we're ready for departure in mnius forty minutes."

"Yes ma'am." Kevin said quietly, taking a little of his boss's perfume in as he did.

Sam clicked her coms again. "Cam how far way are you?"

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                            Sam stepped away form Svetlana and moved over to stand next to Major Marks, she leaned close to him. "Acknowledge that for me please Kevin. Tell Colonel Caldwell we'll hold station until he returns. Send a message to the SGC we're ready for departure in mnius forty minutes."

"Yes ma'am." Kevin said quietly, taking a little of his boss's perfume in as he did.

Sam clicked her coms again. "Cam how far way are you?"
                            <USS General Hammond>- <Elevator>-<Bridge>
                            {Cameron Mitchell}-{Sam Carter}

Cam came out of the lift cursing and grumbling, his face blackened and a bit of soot on his cheek. "I thought we were going to be getting these things fixed?" he snapped as he came through.

Then his eyes lightened up and he heaved a sigh. "Sorry Sam. Is Steven here yet?"
                            Last edited by Col.Foley; 25 August 2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

<General Hammond> <Main Passageway>

"Huh? Oh yes, what? Far away?" he looked at Vala as if he'd seen something familiar in her bearing. "Hmmm, far away to me..." He started with his monotone speech. "...was a holiday to France." Which might have been the most lucid thing he had said since encountering this strange woman. But he spoiled it all with his ridiculous giggle at the end. "Hawhahwhaha."

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                <USS General Hammond>- <Elevator>-<Bridge>
                                {Cameron Mitchell}-{Sam Carter}

Cam came out of the lift cursing and grumbling, his face blackened and a bit of soot on his cheek. "I thought we were going to be getting these things fixed?" he snapped as he came through.

Then his eyes lightened up and he heaved a sigh. "Sorry Sam. Is Steven here yet?"
                                {Colonel Samantha Carter.}

Click. "He's moved out of station for about thirty minutes or so, he'll be back. We are go in minus forty Cam. Have everyone assemble hear on the bridge asap."

Comment

Working...
                                X