Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    <USS General Hammond> <USS Hammond Corridor>

{Dr. Emma Randall} {Major Beck}

He shook his head and flashed her a smile, trying to clear it and reorient himself. "Cool."He said idiotically. And then tried to hide his sudden embarrasment as he scrambled to pick up one or two files that had really gotten away. He tried desperatly not to look at them figuring they were some super secret medical practice thing, and the confidentiallity between Doctors and Patience was one of the few Sacred Rules that he tended to follow.

"You know," he remarked offhandedly. "it is kind of funny that we got the same assignment as eachother and ended up running into eachother like this again." He sighed. "I would love to catch up with you sometime but it seems like you are busy and I do not know when the mission will begin. It seems we are in limbo and working out a few technical problems." He said almost appologetically.
    <USS General Hammond> <USS Hammond Corridor>

{Dr. Emma Randall} {Major Beck}

Emma held out her hand and accepted the few folders Kevin managed to finish rounding up for her and she nervously tried to straighten them while she forced down the lump that was forming in her throat, "I thought the same thing about you....you're busy...." she stifled a grin while her eyes danced around his athletic body trying not to be conspicuous.... "but yeah...maybe we can meet up in the mess sometime soon and just catch up....seems like a lot has happened...since the last time we talked...." She blushed slightly as her eyes returned to her files as well as her concentration for a moment anyway. She cleared her throat and attempted to sound as professional as she could...."yeah I'd like that....I'd like that a lot." She seemingly waved goodbye with her eyes as she began to turn away from him...not sure if they would actually make good on their plan or not...but she did have work to do and she knew he was busy as well....not really wanting to hold him up from his mission.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Re1ndeer View Post
      <USS General Hammond> <Elevator> <Accommodation Level 3>
      {SGT Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

Markus sighed as the elevator came to a halt in between levels. Then, Markus turned to look at Colonel Carter. "Well, Ma'am, Would you like the long story or the short one?"

Markus smiled kindly at Samantha Carter.
      <USS General Hammond> <Elevator-to Level 3>

{Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Well since I have no idea how long Colonel Sharp and his team will be fixing this, you can start with the long version Markus. At least until we move again." She turned around to Doctor Lee. "What? Bill what are you not saying?" She glared at him. "We're not going anywhere soon soon are we?" A frown creased her face, she remembered all too well being stuck in a transporter with Radek once on Atlantis. "Oh crap." She said to herself.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        <General Hammond> <Ready Room>

{Vala Mal Doran} {Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer} NPC

Vala got up slowly from the chair that had seemingly formed to her body she had been sitting for so long...and she stretched and let out a quiet, dignified yawn. She turned to look at the strange new little man who had joined the group late and was mumbling something at the screen wondering about dental plans. She giggled to herself realizing this could be a new playmate for her...but she decided to be good. She made her way to him and introduced herself, "Um.....Hello!..... " SHe extends her thin hand in an attempt to greet him but Dr. Bean failed to look up and acknowledge her...he sort of shuffled his eyes sideways at her and let out an inaudible grunt of some sort all the while licking his lips...almost manically. Vala withdrew her hand and realized his discomfort in the situation...."Oh....well.....I Know how being on a big ship for the first time can be quite overwhelming....you don't even want to know what I did my first time...oh and I won't go there now...but anyway... I'm Vala..... Vala Mal Doran.... " She shot him a toothy grin and sort of just slumped down against the table next to where they were standing. He finally gave her a quick look and then went back to his investigating the screen pretending to be interested in the LA Base. Vala took him by the arm... realizing he needed to be shown his quarters and just given the 5 cent tour. "Well .... Dr. Bean....how about I give you a quick tour of the place...that always did wonders for me and helped me settle in. I know a perfect young Dr. Emma Randall who I bet would know where your office is going to be. Would you like me to show you?" Vala gently threaded her arm through his and tried to steer him out of the Ready Room. "I promise I don't bite.....well even if I do... it won't hurt too much.... Besides.... I have great choppers.....see!" She showed him by flashing her wide toothy smile.

With that he snapped up his head almost robotic like to make eye contact with her for the first time and attempted to peer at her teeth....he then felt intrigued by her and let her take the lead.....going with her on the tour.
        <General Hammond> <Ready Room> <Main Passageway

{Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}- {Vala Mal Doran}

The humble Marine dentist mumbled something in his throat which sounded almost like a reply and then shook his head as if he suddenly remembered where he was and what he was doing there. "Ah, yes. Nice canines um ah..Valium is it? Now let me see, say aaaaah?" he grabbed a ever ready tongue depressor from his coat pocket, wiper it on his sleeve and began a thorough investigation.
        Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 22 August 2010, 10:29 PM.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

[QUOTE=puddlejumperOZ;11837211]
          Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

The humble Marine dentist mumbled something in his throat which sounded almost like a reply and then shook his head as if he suddenly remembered where he was and what he was doing there. "Ah, yes. Nice canines um ah..Valium is it? Now let me see, say aaaaah?" he grabbed a ever ready tongue depressor from his coat pocket, wiper it on his sleeve and began a thorough investigation.

Vala sort of gagged as Captain Bean attempted to pry open her mouth with the tongue depressor. She dodged him and laughingly avoided his overzealous dental antics, "Whoa there Capt'n Bean....... I don't think I want my annual dental exam out here in the main corridor of the ship....." She backed away just a bit until he finally got the message. Vala gently reached up and took the tongue depressor away from him...his head immediately dropped as his eyes sort of darted from side to side nervously again...now that he was out of his element.... "Now about that tour....." She grabbed a hold of his arm again and attempted to show him the way.

((OOC - Guys I may be off the grid for a few days as I am going to be insanely busy this week with school..... but it all depends on my energy level....so just pretend that Vala is on this long tour with Cap. Bean...and you can play with him again when ever you are ready))

Comment

His deep throaty voice sounded like it came from a bogpit, almost alien. "No check up then? Ah well yes, the ship. I've been on one before, the QEII, nice ship, if a little older than this one. Say Valium, do they have a gambling room on board?" He chuckled in his rather unique but thoroughly strange way. "Lead on strange lady."

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              <USS General Hammond> <Elevator-to Level 3>

{Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Well since I have no idea how long Colonel Sharp and his team will be fixing this, you can start with the long version Markus. At least until we move again." She turned around to Doctor Lee. "What? Bill what are you not saying?" She glared at him. "We're not going anywhere soon soon are we?" A frown creased her face, she remembered all too well being stuck in a transporter with Radek once on Atlantis. "Oh crap." She said to herself.
              {Colonel Al Reynolds}

"It happens every time Sam, and always to level three. The last time I was in here for twenty minutes before Sharp even acknowledged my coms. We might as well settle in. Say Doc what have you got in these cases anyway?" he said to Doctor Lee.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Elevator to Level Three>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} + {Doctor Bill Lee NPC}

"Oh you know Colonel, the usual geek stuff." Bill pushed his glasses back and as if that were a signal, the door slid back.

"Finally" Sam said with a little frustration, she pushed the intercom button before stepping out. "Colonel Sharp, would you please fix this damned elevator now"

A bit of static and then the detached voice. "I'm on it Sam, I'll have a team there in five minutes."

"Good. Come on Bill. Sergeant you can finish your story later." Sam told the young Marine medic.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

His deep throaty voice sounded like it came from a bogpit, almost alien. "No check up then? Ah well yes, the ship. I've been on one before, the QEII, nice ship, if a little older than this one. Say Valium, do they have a gambling room on board?" He chuckled in his rather unique but thoroughly strange way. "Lead on strange lady."
                  <General Hammond> <Main Passageway

Vala giggled as she grabbed his hand this time and began to lead him down the corridor. "No there is no Gambling Room.....but I can show you the Rec Room and well just about anything you can imagine that could go on....goes on there!" She flipped her head causing her ponytails to wisp against the Captains face slightly...he blinked and flinched at her dramatic movement almost as if he were afraid of her for a moment. Vala felt his unease so she gave him a firm tug as she lead him toward the Rec Room and babbled on.... "oh and it's not Valium.....it's V-A-L-A!" She sounded out emphatically. "But don't worry about it.... we had lots of V names in our family...and no one ever got my name right.....so.....I'm used to it and I generally will respond to anyone if they are looking at me when speaking...that is what my Momma always said.... She said, 'Vala I don't care what I call you....if I'm looking at you ... I'm talking to you!' So I've learned not to be particular about what people call me!" She looked over to see that Capt. Bean was somewhat preoccupied with trying to avoid stepping on all the cracks in the titles of the floor....causing them to meander down the corridor in the most unusual way. "But now cracks were no problem.... I always stepped on them on purpose cuz I was rebellious like that....even if they said that would break my Momma's back." She blatantly stomped on the next crack they passed which seemed to have completely unhinged the Dental Officer...he cringed and looked away as if something extremely bad was going to happen. Vala reassured him...."it's ok.....we're almost there....and see we're still alive!"

Comment

<General Hammond> <Main Passageway

As they walked and meandered down the long passageway, they passed several crew along the way, Bean, always completly forgetting his Marines cap, and being, well Bean, greeted each and everyone regardless of rank. "Helllllooooo" He'd say to each one, which brought a few curious looks his way, and a little smile or two from some. "I say Vadnium, the er, Rec room, is it um, large?" He scratched his chin, looked down at his pants, swinging around his skinny ankles. "Hmmph never mind, I need longer trousers I think. Everyone seems to wear longer trousers don't they." His mind wandered off again, probably thinking of home. "Oh, Teddy, I hope he's alright." He looked forlorn now as he tried to remember where his kit had been stowed.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                      <USS Hammond> <Elevator to Level Three>

"Oh you know Colonel, the usual geek stuff." Bill pushed his glasses back and as if that were a signal, the door slid back.

"Finally" Sam said with a little frustration, she pushed the intercom button before stepping out. "Colonel Sharp, would you please fix this damned elevator now"

A bit of static and then the detached voice. "I'm on it Sam, I'll have a team there in five minutes."

"Good. Come on Bill. Sergeant you can finish your story later." Sam told the young Marine medic.
                      {Colonel Al Reynolds}

As Sam and Bill stood in the passageway, Al eased past them and turned right. "This way Doc, Sergeant fourth cabin on the left." He told his medic and hoisted some of Doctor Lee's gear. "Geek equipment eh? That's damned heavy stuff doc, I suppose you're gonna tell me most of it is classified?" Al said with a wry grin.
                      Last edited by Weedle; 26 August 2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Level 3> --> <Dr. Bill Lee's Quarters>

Markus nods to Colonel Carter. "Yes, Ma'am."

After nodding again to his CO, Markus leads the way to Dr. Bill Lee's quarters. When he arrives to the 4th cabin on the left, he gently opens the door and sets the doctor's stuff just inside and out of the way. He holds the door open for the rest of the group.
                        Aftermath RP
                        Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                        Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                        SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                        Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Quarters>

"Thank you sergeant. Here you go Bill home sweet home for while you're with us. Oh I don't mean any...well you know what I mean."

"It's ok Colonel, I know. We are a bit stressed with this Lucian thing aren't we?"

"Just a bit Bill, a lot depends on it." Sam placed her hands on her hips. "Al I know you're tired, but before you hit the rack, could you show Markus to the ready room, Cam or Beck might be able to give a bit more insight to him and what we might expect."

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Quarters>

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

"No it's ok Sam, I'n not that tired anyway. C'mon Sergeant, let's go and see what Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c are up to, we can get in some bonding." Al winked at Sam as he dropped Doctor Lee's gear and headed for the nearest elevator.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Quarters> ---> <Elevator>

Markus smiles at Sam. "Anytime, Ma'am."

Markus notices that his CO is already leaving. "Right behind you, sir" Markus said as he jogged slightly to catch up. When he caught up, he returned to a walking pace as he followed his CO back to the elevator.
                              Aftermath RP
                              Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                              Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                              SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                              Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<USS Hammond quarters>
                                {Dr Svetlana Markov}
                                Meanwhile, Svetlana Markov, the Russian scientist, is busy unpacking her gear.
                                "А где м—!! Stupid American security, always.." her mumbling softened, "moving stuff around in other people's bags". Upon finishing her sentence, she finished heaving her laptop out of her bag and continued typing a report.

Spoiler:
                                PS http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...vetlana_Markov - it wouldn't fit in the edit.
                                Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 24 August 2010, 03:03 PM. Reason: Indeed the colour was too bright, but I didn't have the time when I was posting it to find an unused colour.

Comment

Working...
                                X