Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS General Hammond> - <Ready Room> <Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

"Well I'm bushed, when you've figured out what we're going to tell them on Chulak when we show up, give me a buzz." Al pushed himself away from the table and left, heading for his cabin, he thought that he'd swing by the bridge first though. Walking slowly toward the elevators he kept on thinking about the mission ahead. "Damn I hope we don't screw it up this time." he said to himself. An airman looked at him strangely as he muttered away.

The elevator stopped on queue the doors opened and Al was just in time to see Sam and Doctor Lee head his way. Taking note of the venerable scientists luggage, Al took the few steps forward. "Let me help you with those Doc. Level three Sam?"
    Last edited by Weedle; 19 August 2010, 11:07 PM.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Bridge>
      {SGT. Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

"Colonel!" Called out SGT. Markus Redd as he jogged down the hallway. He had overslept and he had missed all of the main meetings. He was disappointed in himself, but at least he found his CO to give his apology to. He stopped as he got near his CO. "Sorry I slept in. What did I miss?"

SGT. Markus Redd was the SG-3 Medic, so he constantly had a field First aid kit on his belt and he was wearing a standard SG-3 Uniform.
      Last edited by Re1ndeer; 19 August 2010, 11:24 PM.
      Aftermath RP
      Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
      Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
      SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
      Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Ready Room>

{Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer} NPC

The strange little man shuffled into the ready room, looked at the small gathering askance and cleared his thoat. "Ahem, ahem. I'm looking for a Sergeant M. Redd." He tried to identify him. "Not finding him here? Will someone tell him he missed his appointment, I'll have to see him a little later....hehehe." He shuffled over to the screen and looked hard at the LA base. "Hmmm, I think there's an opportunity for me there as well." He turned to no one in particular. "I say, do these fellows have a dental plan?"
        Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 19 August 2010, 11:17 PM.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

Al looked around when he heard his medic behind, him. He remembered not seeing him in the ready room and as usual he knew why. "A lot Redd, a whole lot. Here take some of the Doc's luggage and help us settle him in. Sam level three?." He hoisted a large utility case and whispered down low to the Sergeant. "That's twice in a row Markus, not a bad average though. As soon as I offload this I'm hitting the rack. You can talk to Colonel Mitchell back in the ready room or wait until I've had some sleep ok?"

((OOC ReIndeer, you need location tags and your charrie tag at the top mate. I'll be back in about 12 hours))

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Bridge>
            {SGT. Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

Markus picks up some of the luggage and then he returns the whisper, "I think it is being on this ship, sir. Its not everyday that you are stationed on a space ship. I promise it won't happen again."

And Markus was going to make sure this time. He was normally always on time and sometimes even early. But, He wasn't sure if it was the weird environment or was it just the excitement of being on a real space ship. They definitely didn't train USMC Soldiers to be stationed on ships like this at boot camp.
            Aftermath RP

New Seasons RP
            Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

Al chuckled quietly to himself. "Don't fret about it Redd, just make sure you're not late if I happen to get shot eh?" He pushed the button for the elevator, of course the doors jammed again. "Sam? Ah these doors..." the two doors slowly slid back. "Never mind."

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Bridge> <Elevator>

{Colonel Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Again! I am so going to take a piece out of Sharp, he was supposed to fix that. Never mind, Bill are you coming." She turned her head to see the doctor was behind. "Level three please."

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Bridge> <Elevator>
                  {SGT Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

Markus moved into the Elevator with the luggage and he pressed the level 3 button. He remained silent because he did not have anything to really say and he did not want to embarrass himself. He made sure that he did not take any more room than necessary in the elevator.
                  Aftermath RP

New Seasons RP
                  Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Elevator> <Accomodation Level 3>

{Colonel Colonel Samantha Carter}

Sam hummed a tune while they waited for the elevtor to stop, which it did between decks. "Oh no not again." She got out her utitility knife and opened the panel to try and bridge the connections, which was futile as they had been sealed. "Damn, we'll have to wait. Sergeant, why don't you tell me about yourself."

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Elevator> <Accommodation Level 3>
                      {SGT Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

Markus sighed as the elevator came to a halt in between levels. Then, Markus turned to look at Colonel Carter. "Well, Ma'am, Would you like the long story or the short one?"

Markus smiled kindly at Samantha Carter.
                      Aftermath RP

New Seasons RP
                      Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Elevator> <Accomodation Level 3>

{Colonel Derek Sharp NPC} Hammond Enigineering Officer.

A cackle and static comes through the elevator speaker. "Sharp here from engineering level. If you're stuck in the elevator, we'll have you moving in a jiffy, just some solenoid problems, won't be long. In the meantime enjoy the Muzak. Sharp out."

Comment

<General Hammond> <Ready Room>

{Vala Mal Doran} {Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer} NPC

Vala got up slowly from the chair that had seemingly formed to her body she had been sitting for so long...and she stretched and let out a quiet, dignified yawn. She turned to look at the strange new little man who had joined the group late and was mumbling something at the screen wondering about dental plans. She giggled to herself realizing this could be a new playmate for her...but she decided to be good. She made her way to him and introduced herself, "Um.....Hello!..... " SHe extends her thin hand in an attempt to greet him but Dr. Bean failed to look up and acknowledge her...he sort of shuffled his eyes sideways at her and let out an inaudible grunt of some sort all the while licking his lips...almost manically. Vala withdrew her hand and realized his discomfort in the situation...."Oh....well.....I Know how being on a big ship for the first time can be quite overwhelming....you don't even want to know what I did my first time...oh and I won't go there now...but anyway... I'm Vala..... Vala Mal Doran.... " She shot him a toothy grin and sort of just slumped down against the table next to where they were standing. He finally gave her a quick look and then went back to his investigating the screen pretending to be interested in the LA Base. Vala took him by the arm... realizing he needed to be shown his quarters and just given the 5 cent tour. "Well .... Dr. Bean....how about I give you a quick tour of the place...that always did wonders for me and helped me settle in. I know a perfect young Dr. Emma Randall who I bet would know where your office is going to be. Would you like me to show you?" Vala gently threaded her arm through his and tried to steer him out of the Ready Room. "I promise I don't bite.....well even if I do... it won't hurt too much.... Besides.... I have great choppers.....see!" She showed him by flashing her wide toothy smile.

With that he snapped up his head almost robotic like to make eye contact with her for the first time and attempted to peer at her teeth....he then felt intrigued by her and let her take the lead.....going with her on the tour.
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Ready Room> <USS Hammand Corridor>
                            {Major Beck}
                            Now that the briefing seemed to be over and people had left beck had time to think. As he entered the outer corridor he looked around and made sure no one else was there. he started to move out in one direction thinking to himself, preoccupied, just thinking to himself instead of really paying attention to where he was going.
                            He was finding it an interesting transition into this new life and this new role that he found himself in. They did not seem to really give themselves the information. They tended to make things up on the fly and just filled in the blanks as they went. It was an interesting mix of professionalism and creativity that he found to be a bit on the refreshing side, and a bit on the disturbing side.

As he passed by Sam and his CO he was surprised at the number of technical malfunctions this place seemed to have. But he presumed that, after all, this place was still practically brand new. Like his P-90, and his IPOD, and his laptop that he loved to use at home on his few spare moments, tracking down random pieces of news.

And of course there was the Alieness of it all. He reached an intersection and looked left and right.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Med Bay 3> <USS Hammond Corridor>
                              {Dr. Emma Randall} {Major Beck}

Dr. Emma Randall had heard over the comms that Dr. Bean had arrived on the ship as well as Dr. Lee. She was excited to know she was getting some company in the Med Bay area.....finally. She heaved a rather big sigh as she hefted up her stack of files she needed to run past the Col. for approval as she headed out of the Med Bay area and into the corridor. She was busy thinking of all the new visitors that Hammond was getting and her mind drifted to one Major Kevin Beck....remembering they had some unfinished business and hoping she would run into him again soon. Just as the thought left her...she peered down at her files just to ensure she had indeed grabbed all the correct documents. She had been a mite preoccupied these days it seemed...and as she was counting through her files...she rounded the corner and BAM....she plowed right into Major Beck. She almost bounced off as they collided...her files went flying in a dozen different directions... and she now embarrassed and shocked muddled out... "Oh .... Excuse me!" She immediately started to scramble for her dropped files before even realizing who it was she had run into. Almost scolding herself she continued, "I'm sorry that was just so clumsy of me....." she scampered around and finally glanced over to get a good look at the man who was now squatting down to help her collect her files.... "Kevin?" She smiled from ear to ear.... and giggled almost uncontrollably...."speaking of the devil.... I was just thinking about you!"
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                <USS General Hammond> <Med Bay 3> <USS Hammond Corridor>

Dr. Emma Randall had heard over the comms that Dr. Bean had arrived on the ship as well as Dr. Lee. She was excited to know she was getting some company in the Med Bay area.....finally. She heaved a rather big sigh as she hefted up her stack of files she needed to run past the Col. for approval as she headed out of the Med Bay area and into the corridor. She was busy thinking of all the new visitors that Hammond was getting and her mind drifted to one Major Kevin Beck....remembering they had some unfinished business and hoping she would run into him again soon. Just as the thought left her...she peered down at her files just to ensure she had indeed grabbed all the correct documents. She had been a mite preoccupied these days it seemed...and as she was counting through her files...she rounded the corner and BAM....she plowed right into Major Beck. She almost bounced off as they collided...her files went flying in a dozen different directions... and she now embarrassed and shocked muddled out... "Oh .... Excuse me!" She immediately started to scramble for her dropped files before even realizing who it was she had run into. Almost scolding herself she continued, "I'm sorry that was just so clumsy of me....." she scampered around and finally glanced over to get a good look at the man who was now squatting down to help her collect her files.... "Kevin?" She smiled from ear to ear.... and giggled almost uncontrollably...."speaking of the devil.... I was just thinking about you!"
                                <USS General Hammond> <USS Hammond Corridor>

He shook his head and flashed her a smile, trying to clear it and reorient himself. "Cool."He said idiotically. And then tried to hide his sudden embarrasment as he scrambled to pick up one or two files that had really gotten away. He tried desperatly not to look at them figuring they were some super secret medical practice thing, and the confidentiallity between Doctors and Patience was one of the few Sacred Rules that he tended to follow.

"You know," he remarked offhandedly. "it is kind of funny that we got the same assignment as eachother and ended up running into eachother like this again." He sighed. "I would love to catch up with you sometime but it seems like you are busy and I do not know when the mission will begin. It seems we are in limbo and working out a few technical problems." He said almost appologetically.

Comment

Working...
                                X