Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    <USS General Hammond> -<Ready Room>
    SG1 and SG3 Teams
    {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Cam Mitchell}{Major beck} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala finally perked up at the thoughts of unleashing something that was more her style. She raised up her skinny finger, cleared her throat dramatically and added, "Yes I agree, if we look at the intel we've collected a frontal assault would be suicide... I say we need a "Trojan Horse" type of plan." She smiled almost wickedly at the thoughts and continued, "And must I add that with my former experience with the Lucian Alliance working the beat trading with them and stuff... I think the SG teams should go in as Naquadah Merchants." She scanned the room to see if anyone was with her. "I mean using the rings would be stupid too...you know they will be heavily guarded. So we know that I can get a
    hold of an Al'Kesh for us to use"
    , She snickered slightly as she saw both Teal'c and Cameron roll their eyes.

"Well it may have been a piece of junk...but it got the job done if I do recall?" She looked at them smuggly... "I think we should go in with an Al'Kesh posing as the merchants...oh and leave the clothing to me... I'm a snap with get ups.... I can make us look amazingly realistic!" She finished confidently and beamed an evil grin over to Cam like she wanted him to help her out. "Yeah and I"m sure Col. Mitchell can fill in all the deets.....right Cam?"
    Originally posted by Weedle View Post
    <USS General Hammond> - <Ready Room>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c NPC}

"Whoa, if I remember that mission from the files, " He looked straight at Cam and tried to conjure up the image of him and Jackson in their "mercenary" attire. "...that almost ended in disaster. Besides we have a Teltak on board and from my teams recon, they are not worried about someone using the rings, even if they were, all we have to do is send a crate of flash bangs or even better some of those Jaffa shock grenades in before we go. Teal'c do you know where we might get our hands on some of those?"

"Indeed Colonel Reynolds, the Free Jaffa on Chulak would be of great assistance on this venture."
    <USS General Hammond>- <Briefing Room>
    {Cam Mitchell}
    Cam looked around them all with an uncertain smile. Then he turned to Colonel Carter.
    "I hate to say it but they got a point...well Vala. Sneaking in would be the best thing to do. And who knows what we can do in the meantime? We can disable the sensors, the rings, and even turn those Sams back on them or any of their other weapon systems. I mean I do not know." He looked at Reynolds. "Nice save on those clothes...they were really...uncomfortable." He shifted around. "But who knows what damage we can do when we get in and really soften them up for the Marines, the 304s, and the 302s. I think this is the best way to achieve the greatest damage possible with the smallest risk."

Comment

"Whoa, if I remember that mission from the files, " He looked straight at Cam and tried to conjure up the image of him and Jackson in their "mercenary" attire. "...that almost ended in disaster. Besides we have a Teltak on board and from my teams recon, they are not worried about someone using the rings, even if they were, all we have to do is send a crate of flash bangs or even better some of those Jaffa shock grenades in before we go. Teal'c do you know where we might get our hands on some of those?"

"Indeed Colonel Reynolds, the Free Jaffa on Chulak would be of great assistance on this venture."

{Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c NPC} {Vala Mal Doran}

"What do you mean Whoa....and that Daniel and Cam in "Mercenary Attire" almost ended in disaster? I thought they were rather dashing myself!" She snickered at Cam but then looked somewhat annoyed at Reynolds for dismissing her plan so callously. "I didn't say anything about using Daniel this time and maybe Cam would be better used as part of the assault team that comes in ...... ~AFTER~....Hailey and I go in first as the distraction posing as the Naquadah Merchants." She mentioned in an almost belligerent tone. "We know that the Tel'tak may not be reliable as our only means of approach since it has been known to fail from time to time. We have to have a back up plan and if we have a few of us....posing undercover to throw them off their guard...we can get close enough to ring in, distract and disable then the rest of the team can ring in with guns and grenades a blazin'.....like..." She giggles and flashes a smirk at all the men in the room and adds, "like.....I know all you boys just love to do!" She looks over at Reynolds and braces for impact.
      Last edited by squirrely1; 17 August 2010, 06:58 PM.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

{Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c NPC} {Vala Mal Doran}

"What do you mean Whoa....and that Daniel and Cam in "Mercenary Attire" almost ended in disaster? I thought they were rather dashing myself!" She snickered at Cam but then looked somewhat annoyed at Reynolds for dismissing her plan so callously. "I didn't say anything about using Daniel this time and maybe Cam would be better used as part of the assault team that comes in ...... ~AFTER~....Hailey and I go in first as the distraction posing as the Naquadah Merchants." She mentioned in an almost belligerent tone. "We know that the Tel'tak may not be reliable as our only means of approaching since it has been known to fail from time to time. We have to have a back up plan and if we have a few of us....posing undercover to throw them off their guard...we can get close enough to ring in, distract and disable then the rest of the team can ring in with guns and grenades a blazin'.....like..." She giggles and flashes a smirk at all the men in the room and adds, "like.....I know all you boys just love to do!" She looks over at Reynolds and braces for impact.
        <USS General Hammond>-<Ready Room>
        {Vala Mal Doran}- {Cam Mitchell}

Cam grinned for a second. "See that is what I am talking about." He pointed dramtically. Then he cleared his throat at his own exuberance. I mean good plan Vala. Its got my approaval. I think we should launch or submit the plan then launch or whatever we have to do." He looked at Sam sideways and then swept the assembled audience with his gaze.

Comment

Al looked over toward Sam and Mitchell. "It's your call Sam, after you'll have our back and you can't move your assets or can Caldwell until we diffuse the situation on the ground. While I appreciate Vala's idea and can see merit, with just two teams going in first we'd be wide open and with no cover." He looked around for support, then remembered something important. "Cam, this would be the same as it was for SG1 on Dakara with the Ori, only this time there is no husband of Vala's to save our necks. Sam this was your original plan, so do we go with that, or try the subterfuge?"

Comment

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"As we have run a dozen simulations, you guys will go in the Tel'tak, cloaked just before dawn. There will be no moonlight on the day we arrive and the weather forecast is for early moring mists. You'll follow the procedure Cam we went over earlier, land the Tel'tak just beyind their visual range, get into the Orbital facilty, it'll be the least guarded, plant your C4 and time it for when you're ready to use the rings. Once you're inside, first disable the Jammer and then the weapons systems...again Cam, your favourite toy, C4. Once that's doen we can start beaming in the extra Marines and start the mop up. We leave in one hour."

((OOC guys, wait a little for posting, this is not quite like something you've done before, everyone needs their turn where the conversation leads, thanks)

Comment

Al looked over toward Sam and Mitchell. "It's your call Sam, after you'll have our back and you can't move your assets or can Caldwell until we diffuse the situation on the ground. While I appreciate Vala's idea and can see merit, with just two teams going in first we'd be wide open and with no cover." He looked around for support, then remembered something important. "Cam, this would be the same as it was for SG1 on Dakara with the Ori, only this time there is no husband of Vala's to save our necks. Sam this was your original plan, so do we go with that, or try the subterfuge?"
              < USS General Hammond>- <Ready Room>

{Colonel Al Reynolds}-{Cam Mitchell}
              Cam smiled to himself. " The two situations are toatally different Colonel"he ticked off on his fingers. "One we sent a message to let us be found, we intentionally let them know where we were because we knew it would be Tomin and we knew that we could manipulate the situation to get a defector and get valuable intelligence that let us eventually find the Ark of Truth and win the war. Here we are going in by stealth, with a two part plan, one distracts, one goes in and kicks butt. Of course though Sam has the final say"

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                {Vala Mal Doran}- {Cam Mitchell}

Cam grinned for a second. "See that is what I am talking about." He pointed dramtically. Then he cleared his throat at his own exuberance. I mean good plan Vala. Its got my approaval. I think we should launch or submit the plan then launch or whatever we have to do." He looked at Sam sideways and then swept the assembled audience with his gaze.

{Vala Mal Doran}- {Cam Mitchell} {Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c NPC} {Samantha Carter}

Vala nodded toward Reynolds and Mitchell with her appreciation that they at least heard out her plan but being the stubborn former thief that she was she felt she needed to add one more thing, "Well we all know that it would just be Hailey and I at risk initially with my plan....we could infiltrate and disable then the rest of our fleet could come in with the frontal assault as planned....sort of like a 1....2...punch. I do not see the risk in that." She shot a confirming look over to Sam and Al. "But on second thought..... ~ACTUALLY~ " She said dramatically with a dip of her head and a wave of her arms.... "I am basically wanted by the Lucian Alliance. Why risk anyone else but me at first? I could be more or less "turned over" to them....or used as bait if you will. Heck by now they may have my face on posters all over their complex!" Vala sneered almost as if she were proud about that fact, "then once we catch them off guard with the distraction, we send the rest of the SG teams in, heavily armed to take out as much as possible." She looked around the room and realized she needed to just shut up for now... "but ....er....um.....of course I'll defer to Sam ....she is the boss." She beamed a look over toward Sam to await her ruling.

Comment

Sam was getting a little frustrated with the apparent deafness that has suddenly permeated the room."I'll say it one more time. We have run a dozen simulations, you guys will go in the Tel'tak, cloaked just before dawn. There will be no moonlight on the day we arrive and the weather forecast is for early moring mists. You'll follow the procedure Cam we went over earlier, land the Tel'tak just beyind their visual range, get into the Orbital facilty, it'll be the least guarded, plant your C4 and time it for when you're ready to use the rings. Once you're inside, first disable the Jammer and then the weapons systems...again Cam, your favourite toy, C4. Once that's doen we can start beaming in the extra Marines and start the mop up. We leave in one hour." She looked at Hailey who just shrugged her shoulders and mouthed "Plan A" Sam swung her chair around. "Vala, it's too risky, we can only use old bait for so long, pretty soon the fish get wise." She smiled knowing yet her friend wanted something bigger to do. She placed her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, this is only the first base, the others we have targetted won't be so used to our visits."

Comment

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

Al placed his elbows on the table and looked directly at Vala. "I'm sure there'll be ample opportunity for you Vala to show us once again your infiltration skills, we'll be needing them at the next base on the list anyway, it's new territory to us and we know little of it, save that Flight Lieutenant Hayden has been there. Speaking of her Sam, why isn't she on this mission?"

As Reynolds finished speaking, Kevin Marks could be hear on the intercom. "Colonel, we have a request from the SGC to beam up Doctor Lee."

Comment

Sam lifted her head around, Marks's voice startled her, she clicked her coms. "Doctor Lee? Yes go ahead Major."

Comment

B]<USS General Hammond> - <Ready Room>[/B]

{Major Kevin Marks NPC}

"Yes ma'am, straight away." click

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

Sam was getting a little frustrated with the apparent deafness that has suddenly permeated the room."I'll say it one more time. We have run a dozen simulations, you guys will go in the Tel'tak, cloaked just before dawn. There will be no moonlight on the day we arrive and the weather forecast is for early moring mists. You'll follow the procedure Cam we went over earlier, land the Tel'tak just beyind their visual range, get into the Orbital facilty, it'll be the least guarded, plant your C4 and time it for when you're ready to use the rings. Once you're inside, first disable the Jammer and then the weapons systems...again Cam, your favourite toy, C4. Once that's doen we can start beaming in the extra Marines and start the mop up. We leave in one hour." She looked at Hailey who just shrugged her shoulders and mouthed "Plan A" Sam swung her chair around. "Vala, it's too risky, we can only use old bait for so long, pretty soon the fish get wise." She smiled knowing yet her friend wanted something bigger to do. She placed her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, this is only the first base, the others we have targetted won't be so used to our visits."

{Colonel Al Reynolds}

Al placed his elbows on the table and looked directly at Vala. "I'm sure there'll be ample opportunity for you Vala to show us once again your infiltration skills, we'll be needing them at the next base on the list anyway, it's new territory to us and we know little of it, save that Flight Lieutenant Hayden has been there. Speaking of her Sam, why isn't she on this mission?"

As Reynolds finished speaking, Kevin Marks could be hear on the intercom. "Colonel, we have a request from the SGC to beam up Doctor Lee."

{Colonel Al Reynolds} {Colonel Samantha Carter}

Vala leaned back in her chair and relaxed a bit....feeling relieved that her plan was at least heard and considered albeit briefly. She smiled at Carter and Reynolds and made a wave of her hand acknowledging their decision to move forward with the original plan and agreeing.....realizing they had more important things to do to prepare the team for this upcoming dangerous mission. She was excited to hear that Dr. Lee was now aboard and she looked forward to greeting him and trading jokes with him once again.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Ready Room> - <Bridge>

Sam stood from her chair and stretched her arms, it had been a tiring day. "I'm going up to meet Doctor Lee. In the mean time Teal'c we'll need a reason for calling into Chulak, the Free Jaffa council hasn't been especially warm to us of late."

*someone can NPC Teal'c if they like*

Comment

<USS General Hammond><Bridge>

{Dr Bill Lee}

A white form, accompanied by the familiar sound of the Asgard beaming technology appeared on the bridge. "...ait!" Bill blinked, realized he was already on the Hammond "Oh. I'm talking to myself again."
                              sigpic

Comment

^^

<USS General Hammond> - <Elevator> - <Bridge>

The door was stuck again, Sam thumped it with her fist one more time and reminded herself to have a piece of the Engineering Officer, she stepped out when it finally decided to slowly slide open and in a couple of steps she gained the bridge, only to have Bill Lee materialise right in front of her, she almost knocked him over. "Oh Bill, hi. Wow that was nice timing. C'mon I'll show you to your cabin and we can catch up."

Comment

Working...
                                X