Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommaso landed and attended his post flight check by the book; but when he opened the canopy and saw the terrified look on airman Heckman's face, the pain overwhelmed him, and he had to lean on her. His legs trembled, and he was able to say only "I... I'm sorry..."
    sigpic
    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

"Uh.. Colonel Carter is.. indisposed at the moment. Come on board and you can update her as soon as she is back."
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
        [spoiler]

Tommaso landed and attended his post flight check by the book; but when he opened the canopy and saw the terrified look on airman Heckman's face, the pain overwhelmed him, and he had to lean on her. His legs trembled, and he was able to say only "I... I'm sorry..."
        [spoiler]

As Tommy was about to step out of his aircraft, a light buzzing signalled another text flash across his screen. "Il mio cuore è vostra, il mio lupo"

Bonnie had been counting the aircraft coming in, she had also heard the reports coming from the LSO, her heart sank as she simply slumped to the deck, she managed to utter the words before she fainted. "Ah.... Santa Maria, la madre de Jesús salvo sus almas....."

Comment

{Airman Felix Delgado} - NPC

Felix had just finished with Runner's bird when he saw his friend Bonnie collapse near a white and trembling Italian, and he immediately asked for help. "Med team to the Hangar Bay!"
          Few seconds later, Italian fainted too.
          sigpic
          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

<radio from medbay>

"Sergeant Alexander Ferguson here, how bad is it? I'm on my own can you describe the injuries for me please?"

Comment

Karina could see the fallen crew members from her peripheral vision and snapped around to see what was happening. "Damn What the Frak?" She belted out as she waved to Runner and Hammer to follow her lead to help...."Is everyone gonna start fallin like flies or what?" blurting out while running towards Bonnie and Italian.

Runner swooped in to Heckman first and began to assess her condition, "Bonnie?? Bonnie?? can you hear me?" He tried to rouse her all the while he was trying to recall his rusty CPR training. "Damn now I really wish I would've taken that CPR refresher course"

"Oh figures you'd head to the hot chick......well just pucker up and start kissin on her...I'm sure it'll come back to you." She shot back devilishly as she knelt down, listening for a breath and placing her fingers to the side of Italians neck. "I've got a pulse and he's breathing.......damn no joy for me!" She looked over at Felix.... "it seems they may of just been overwhelmed with shock let's cover 'em up and raise their legs....to fend off the shock til someone from med bay can get here." Karina advised as she stood up expecting some other grunt to follow through with her suggestions. "Well don't look at me..... Hammer.....Felix ......someone.....get on it!!"

"Uh yeah.....ok...." Hammer replied as he scrambled around trying to find the nearest medic kit.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                <radio from medbay>

"Sergeant Alexander Ferguson here, how bad is it? I'm on my own can you describe the injuries for me please?"

"Two people fallen unconscious, one is a pilot that's just come back"
                sigpic
                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

As her eyes opened slowly Bonnie was looking straight up at Captain Cordova's dreamy dark eyes, so close...what he was kissing her? She gasped and pushed him gently away as her face turned a very dark red. "Captain....sir....what? Oh I fainted...." she giggled nervously. "Sir's ma'am I'm sorry." she said as she tried to push herself up, but Jeremy was letting her go nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post

"Two people fallen unconscious, one is a pilot that's just come back"
                    *radio*

"Right, we'll have someone there soon, Ferguson out."

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                      Spoiler:

As her eyes opened slowly Bonnie was looking straight up at Captain Cordova's dreamy dark eyes, so close...what he was kissing her? She gasped and pushed him gently away as her face turned a very dark red. "Captain....sir....what? Oh I fainted...." she giggled nervously. "Sir's ma'am I'm sorry." she said as she tried to push herself up, but Jeremy was letting her go nowhere.

Jeremy felt a little embarrassed as she obviously didn't need CPR...but he was still very concerned for her... "Oh sorry ma'am....er um Bonnie.... I mean Airman Heckman" Runner stammered as he was trying to keep himself composed. "I think you should sit here a minute tho" He was trying to make sense of his nervous babbling..... "I mean....well .... you could faint again" He kept a firm hand on her trying to prevent her from getting up too quickly. He continued as he flashed a smitten smile towards her, "Well at least until the medic gets here to ......uh check you over." He wished he was that medic right about now....but all he could do was turn away blushing looking toward the walkway .....waiting awkwardly for someone from med bay to emerge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                        **radio**
                        "Hammond, this is your wing leader, requesting clearance to land, none of us are coming in hot as far as I can tell, but it's a close call, so advise caution even more than usual ..."

*slight pause*

"Colonel Carter, ma'am, hope to chat with you about strategy soon, we lost a few good men out there and I don't see a new run happening soon though I may be pessimistic...."
                        Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        "Uh.. Colonel Carter is.. indisposed at the moment. Come on board and you can update her as soon as she is back."

"She's what?!?" Connor replied, sounding confused. He finished the landing procedure as he spoke. "Never mind, I'll work it out. Goose out."

Once the bird landed, and after the post flight check, he all but jumped out and hurried off, quite oblivious to what was going on in the hangar bay.

He found her just as she rounded a corner, obviously dead set on getting back onto the bridge asap. Knowing the ship like the back of his hand, he'd taken a short cut few knew about. Except maybe Sam herself.

"Colonel Carter? What's going on, Marks told me you were....indisposed?" Mason blocked her way a little, just to check her over visually. All he could see was a... head wound?

"Wow, that looks serious.... you sure you shouldn't rest, ma'am?" Connor sounded concerned, they needed her at full capacity and a wounded CO wasn't that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          Spoiler:

Jeremy felt a little embarrassed as she obviously didn't need CPR...but he was still very concerned for her... "Oh sorry ma'am....er um Bonnie.... I mean Airman Heckman" Runner stammered as he was trying to keep himself composed. "I think you should sit here a minute tho" He was trying to make sense of his nervous babbling..... "I mean....well .... you could faint again" He kept a firm hand on her trying to prevent her from getting up too quickly. He continued as he flashed a smitten smile towards her, "Well at least until the medic gets here to ......uh check you over." He wished he was that medic right about now....but all he could do was turn away blushing looking toward the walkway .....waiting awkwardly for someone from med bay to emerge.

The stuttering was a little unusual, Runner had shown her more than a little interest before, though that wasn't with an audience. Bonnie took his advice and laid her head on his knee and closed her eyes. "Ok maybe for a couple of minutes." She said. "Maybe a few hours with him." She thought

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                          Spoiler:

"She's what?!?" Connor replied, sounding confused. He finished the landing procedure as he spoke. "Never mind, I'll work it out. Goose out."

Once the bird landed, and after the post flight check, he all but jumped out and hurried off, quite oblivious to what was going on in the hangar bay.

He found her just as she rounded a corner, obviously dead set on getting back onto the bridge asap. Knowing the ship like the back of his hand, he'd taken a short cut few knew about. Except maybe Sam herself.

"Colonel Carter? What's going on, Marks told me you were....indisposed?" Mason blocked her way a little, just to check her over visually. All he could see was a... head wound?

"Wow, that looks serious.... you sure you shouldn't rest, ma'am?" Connor sounded concerned, they needed her at full capacity and a wounded CO wasn't that at all.

"Just a bump Connor nothing serious, come on up to the bridge, you can debrief me after we start the fireworks."

((OOC sorry for lame posts, I'm on very short time with Uni compy's))
                          Last edited by RogueRanger; 15 February 2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Connor watched his CO closely as she spoke, though Sam didn't let on what she really felt despite her words. So he just had to trust her on her word.

"Yes ma'am," he sighed a little following her to the bridge. "Debrief? It'll be, ah, brief ma'am. Long story short, we lost three thirds of our wing, including the Admiral and some close friends of mine, it was a lost battle from the start, ma'am. We were simply greatly outnumbered, ma'am, despite anything we could come up with to counter that. Admiral's last orders were to regroup, so we did and came back." Connor stopped there in case she had any questions. His voice had sounded weary though, and he struggled to keep his grief inside as much as possible.

Comment

Sam looked horrified but there was little she could do about it now, she pointed to an empty seat just behind and to her left. "You better sit down Connor, I'll go over this with you later. Damn...the Admiral as well, KIA?" She frowned, but they still had a job to do. "Major Marks, call up the rail guns, we have targets, sixteen missile silos and four bunkers. SG1 and 3 have painted them for us so targetting will be simple, on my mark." She called loudly and relayed her command to the Daedalus as well.

Comment

<Hangar Bay>

Upon entering the hangar bay, Emma could immediately see the downed crewman. She hurried as she gripped tightly to her med kit and with her white coat waving in the breeze she sped along toward the crowd that had now gathered 'round them.

Karina saw her coming and blurted out, "Make a hole people....help has arrived......" She eyed Emma up and down and noted her youthful appearance and smirked, "if you can call it that!" she whispered under her breath as she smacked Jeremy with the back of her hand. "you can put your tongue back in your mouth now Boy Wonder....and come back to reality here!" she snickered as she helped pull Jeremy up away from Bonnie.
                                "Sorry Heckman.... This boy's got some serious work to do!"

After being tugged away to a standing position....Jeremy jerked back his arm and swung around towards her bellowing, "What the hell.....Karina.... so I have to run my social life past you now too?" Flashing her an annoyed look he stormed away toward his bird to finalize his post flight report and to check a few more things over.

She followed him instinctively but then realized she shouldn't and just wailed back... "Yeah..... I don't give a flying frak what you do on your own time....it's just that flagrant PDA crap makes me wanna hurl". She barked back as she returned to her own ship to try and get her mind straight on what she was supposed to be doing.

Meanwhile Emma knelt down beside Bonnie to assess her condition. She immediately used her pen light to check her pupils and began collecting her vitals. "Bonnie? How you feeling?" She waited to hear from the young airman but could see that she seemed to be ok. "Did you faint? You're not pregnant are you?" She whispered to the girl wanting to know if there was possibly any danger to herself or her potential baby.

While waiting for Bonnie to answer, Emma began checking over Italian.... "Captn? Can you hear me?" SHe attempted to rouse him and began to assess his vitals. Noticing that he had a pulse and his skin was pale and clammy she felt he maybe just had a low blood sugar incident. "Does anyone know if this man is a diabetic?" She yelled out to anyone who could hear her as she pulled out the glucose monitor and took his blood sugar level. "His blood sugar is very low... " she slipped a sugar tablet into his mouth and leaned in close to him, "Captain...I've given you a sugar tablet....let it just melt on your tongue....you should be feeling better in a few minutes" She sighed and worried about this mission and just how much it was costing them.
                                Last edited by squirrely1; 15 February 2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X