Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"Cate, I know something is troubling you," Raiden stated. "We've been through too much together for me to not know. If it's something you would like to talk about I'm all ears. I'm not going to pressure you, Im just letting you know that I'm willing to listen. OK?"
    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

Tears filled her eyes as Cate looked at her friend, she didn't quite know how to say it, so she just came right out with it. "It's Dan, Raiden I think I'm pregnant." She then slid down the plot screen and sat on the deck holding her head between her hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        <USS General Hammond>- <Tunnerl Tp3>
        Cameron Mitchell.
        Cam rolled his eyes. "Me and my big mouth...of all the... he slapped his radio again. "Marks I am coming."

He turned to his team. "Well I suppose we should get at it."

Cam moved in the other direction gesturing all of his team to also go the other way.
        <USS Hammond> <Tunnel 2p3>

{Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran} {Daniel Jackson}{Cameron Mitchell}

"Oh this is lovely.... I always did want to spent my entire day crawling through the bowels of a ship.....course....." Vala giggled to herself as she looked up to see Daniels butt squarely in front of her face......"we could just stay right here until Cam finds out exactly what is going on?" She suddenly found Daniel's backside bashed up against her head as he forcefully pushed back in an attempt to get her moving.

"Ok, Ok.... I'm going....geeze....why is it....no one these days seems to have a sense of humor?* she sighed quietly as she retreated towards Cam.
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<SG1 Mission>
          <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

Sam ushered Jennifer away to see if she could find SG1, this was frustrating, the Admiral was on his way and they were so unprepared for him. Reynolds had gone off somewhere, she fely like pulling her hair out. In depseration she grabbed the nearest ships communicator. "SG1, where the bloody hell are you."

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"Everything's gonna be ok Cate," Raiden said as he squatted down beside her."If you are we need to have you checked out ASAP. And I know how much you care about Dan but when and how did this happen?" Raiden stood up and lifted Cate to her feet while stating for the bridge to hear, "Come on Flight lets go to the medbay seeing as you're still not feeling well after the stunning you got." Whispering to her as he guided her down the hall, "You can kill me for stunning you later. If i would have known I would have had the Daedy beam you out instead."
            Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 09 September 2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> <Bridge> <To MEDLAB

Grateful for Batou's support Cate didn't resist his help, she leaned on him and wiped away the tears. Speaking in soft tones she said to him. "Remember when we busted him out? After that we gated to P7Y..something, you know the one that had the little village with a pub, well..." Her voice trailed off. "But it's not that being pregga's is a big deal, hey I'm thirty already, an old girl." She tried to smile. "I just heard dad is aboard and hell, you know what a puritan Baptist he is, fire and brimstone MacGregor. Sh** Raiden, if he doesn't lock me up, he'll be hunting for Dan's head." She pushed a stray lock from her face, she felt weak and small. "C'mon, I need to see a doctor now, sometimes those stupid tests can be wrong." She held him tight and they headed for the medical unit not too far away.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Tunnel 2p3>
                {Daniel Jackson}
                Daniel was starting to get tried of just standing in the tunnel waiting for Cam to make a decision. "Why don't we just try the elevator to see if it heads to the bridge." Daniel had lost his grip and slipped down one or two rungs and bumped into Vala. He noticed his butt was now in her face and blushed. Finally he heard a voice that he knew could help. Daniel turned on his mic and spoke out loud "hey Sam, we are in tunnel 2p3 between decks 4 and 5. Could you fix the elevator or tell us how. I noticed a few of us are starting to struggle here."
                -------------
                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

<SG1 Mission>
                  <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"hey Sam, we are in tunnel 2p3 between decks 4 and 5. Could you fix the elevator or tell us how. I noticed a few of us are starting to struggle here."

Almost jumping from the sudden coms message, Sam got of her chair and walked toward the elevator panel, she just caught sight of the two SG4 members heading down the main passageway. "Hang on Daniel." She pushed a ships intercom on the panel next to the elevator door.

"Colonel Sharp, can you see what the problem is with elevator 1?"

"It's been done for ten minutes Sam, we've been having a laugh watching SG1 struggle through the service ducts. The CCTV works great as well."

"Oh very funny. Daniel, Sharp said it's working. Exit where you are at five it's your closest and head for elevator one forward."

She turned around and wondered what had happened to the Admiral, he should have been here by now.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond><MEDLAB>

{Raiden} - {Flight Lt. Cate} - {NPC-Sonya Aramaki (Nurse)}

"Ok Cate were here," Raiden said. Catching a passing nurse and reading her name tag, "Hi Sonya, the Flight Lt. here is still not feeling well after I stunned her with a wraith stunner. I think she needs to be seen by the doc."

"I think the doctor is busy with a patient at the moment. But in the mean time take this room here and I'll make sure that the doctor sees you as soon as possible," Sonya said.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                      <SG1 Mission>
                      <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"hey Sam, we are in tunnel 2p3 between decks 4 and 5. Could you fix the elevator or tell us how. I noticed a few of us are starting to struggle here."

Almost jumping from the sudden coms message, Sam got of her chair and walked toward the elevator panel, she just caught sight of the two SG4 members heading down the main passageway. "Hang on Daniel." She pushed a ships intercom on the panel next to the elevator door.

"Colonel Sharp, can you see what the problem is with elevator 1?"

"It's been done for ten minutes Sam, we've been having a laugh watching SG1 struggle through the service ducts. The CCTV works great as well."

"Oh very funny. Daniel, Sharp said it's working. Exit where you are at five it's your closest and head for elevator one forward."

She turned around and wondered what had happened to the Admiral, he should have been here by now.
                      <USS General Hammond>- <TUnnel 2p3>- <Elevator>-<Hammond Bridge>
                      Cameron Mitchell.
                      Colonel Mitchell heard the call and grumbled to himself ever so slighly. He headed out of the tunnel and rapidly made his way over too the elevator. His team in toe.

He got into the elevator and punched in the proper coordinates.

They reached the bridge and he anounced himself, which made Sam jump slightly. "Here we are Sam."

He gave Sharp a look before continuing on into the center of the bridge. "Do we have any idea what this is about? I mean you did not know about this right?"

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

Emotions filled her, Cate simply nodded to the nurse, the room was spartan, a couple of chairs and an examination bed. Cate walked over to it and collapsed, laying her head an the soft pillow. She held Batou's hand for a moment and said "Thank you Raiden." Her eyes filled again and she whispered into the cotton cover. "Dan, where are you?"

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1> <USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

A hand went to her shoulder, and squeezed gently, just as a weight settled on the bed next to her. The soft Welsh voice was filled with concern. "Cate, what on earth's the matter, lass?"
                          sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Flt.Lt. Catherine Hayden}

Cate rolled over when she heard the familiar voice, she opened her wet eyes and saw a smiling face. "Beth? I mean Major. What...how." Seeing her late husbands cousin didn't soften the blow she was about to reveal. She knew at sometime the British Air Force doctor might be drawn to the SGC after serving at the Antarctic base, but here on the Hammond. It was a shock if anything, how laxed the IOA must be, not to notice all the family connections to her and have them serving...they must really be stretched for personnel. It was wrong, she hated to know her parents were in danger, her brother out there lost somewhere and now another connection that brought her shame...to look into a face she last saw on her wedding day. Cate wanted to crawl into a hole. She didn't even know if Beth knew that Scott had died in Afghanistan a few short years ago.

She raised herself up a little. Straight to the point, her father always taught her that. "I think I'm pregnant Beth. I did a test about an hour ago, it showed positive."

((OOC nice pick up Isy))

She looked over at Raiden, she hoped he had the manners to quietly leave her alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                              <USS General Hammond>- <TUnnel 2p3>- <Elevator>-<Hammond Bridge>
                              Cameron Mitchell.
                              Colonel Mitchell heard the call and grumbled to himself ever so slighly. He headed out of the tunnel and rapidly made his way over too the elevator. His team in toe.

He got into the elevator and punched in the proper coordinates.

They reached the bridge and he anounced himself, which made Sam jump slightly. "Here we are Sam."

He gave Sharp a look before continuing on into the center of the bridge. "Do we have any idea what this is about? I mean you did not know about this right?"
                              <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Admiral William MacGregor}

His wicked sense of humour always the ready like a loaded gun, Will who had used an aft elevator and passed down the port side inspection tunnel emerged through a hatch not two metres behind SG1, he saw Teal'c first who was about to speak but Will placed his finger to his lips. He stood right behind Cam, in between Daniel and Vala. "Know about what flyboy?" He said simply and waited for his old friend to either crap himself or fall over. Looking over Cam's shoulder he saw Sam. "So, how goes it Colonel?"
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Beth's face grew concerned, and she tilted her head to one side, scanning Cate closely. "Are you sure, love?" That Cate was family didn't change her position as a patient, and right now Beth wanted to find out how sure the other woman was, without prying into something which was throwing her through a loop. "Perhaps we could take a proper sample, make absolutely certain because those things aren't a hundred percent reliable."

She tightened her fingers round Cate's, and squeezed gently, placing all her empathy into the touch. To find out something of this magnitude, when the man you loved was not with you? Beth's heart squeezed tight with her own recall...

"We'll work it out," she said, and using her free hand, pushed Cate's hair out of her eyes.

((OOC My pleasure, RR. Nighters. ))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X