X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis> - <Armoury level transporter>

{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

Anne thanked the duty sergeant and followed the group out, it was going to be very crowded in the confines of the small cubicle. She found herself wedged in between Dr Zelenka, Jennifer and behind Ronon's broad back. She began to sing softly.

"Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream....."
    Last edited by marilynrose; 25 August 2010, 01:21 PM.
    Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Armoury>

{Todd} - {Ronon}- {Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

Todd chuckled malevolently, and examined his shackle-free wrists, as the Satedan moved to his rear. "Yes, but I have a tendency to kill those who attempt mastery over me, rather than give myself over willingly to... what shall we call it... servitude?" Slit-pupiled eyes missed nothing, and Todd greeted Mckay and Zelenka almost jovially. "Drs. McKay and Zelenka, what a pleasure to find you both here as well. To think we would meet again under such circumstances."

The Wraith made a rapid turn, one which took him almost nose to nose with Ronon, and he purred, "I'm certain you would much prefer to shoot me face to face, my friend, rather than aim at my back."

"Todd -" Jennifer ground out, bravado getting the better of her natural caution, and placed her hand on his forearm - the antipathy these two had was inappropriate at the moment - "save it will you?"

At Keller's touch, Todd huffed a breath, and examined her anxious features. He was pissed, not stupid, so backed off. "Yes, you may be correct, Jenni-fer Keller, and our posturing should be saved till later?" A challenge was in his eyes as he gazed back at Ronon.
      Last edited by Isolde; 25 August 2010, 01:47 PM. Reason: Crap editing...
      sigpic

Comment

Determined to be a calming breeze in the oncoming storm, Anne continued.

"Merrily, merrily, life is but a dream....."

Rodney began weakly as he heard the tiny voice. "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream....."

Comment

<< Atlantis base -- armoury level transporter >>

Ronon all but growled as he stared at the Wraith. His mouth curled in a feral snarl. He did not say a word, yet his eyes spoke volumes, encyclopaedias, even. And every page contained only one word. Hatred. He knew he could best every challenge the Wraith threw at him. He'd been a Runner for too long not to know that.

When Dr Keller broke them up, the Satedan simply turned away with one last, battle-lusted look. There were too many people around, just too many variables to get in the way of a clean, neck or torso, shot. But then again, Todd would probably survive anyway. Or would he? What had those medics/scientists done to him? Hmmm. May be worth checking out, Ronon thought, and took his position up again as 'group protector'. Knowing he'd ask soon.

And what was all that singing about? Didn't make sense.

Comment

{Todd} - {Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

Shaking off the young woman's hand from his arm, Todd cocked his head, curious, as the words of the round became clear. He smiled at Anne suddenly, humour written on his face. "A very interesting tactic, Anne MacGregor, though I do believe the words to your song make no sense at all."

Beside him, Jennifer gave an audible sigh of relief, and rolled her eyes at McKay. He was flat and couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
            sigpic

Comment

Anne was stoic in her resolve, if this group was to work together, they had to find a middle ground. She listened to Rodney's flat dull tones and was about to start again, when an electronic harmony came through all their coms links.

"Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.....Merrily, merrily, life is but a dream...."

Comment

<< Atlantis Base -- corridors leading up to Gate room >>

{Ronon}

"What's going on," Ronon rumbled as they exited the transporter. "Why the singing? Did the comms break?" He fiddled with his own set, but the song persisted.

These people were strange, he'd decided that a long time ago. Yet there was something about them that he liked, else he would not have stuck around all that time.

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig> - <Passageway>

"Doctor Beckett, if Todd whines too much, just let him know Ronon will be one step behind him."

Carson smirked a little. Click-click. "Will do." At Todd's suggestion to get going, Carson relayed the message as they were all ushering themselves out of the room. "Colonel Sheppard wanted me to inform you that Ronon will be watching you, just in case."

Carson smiled at Anne's remark about her husband, but remained silent while in the transporter.

<Atlantis> - <Armoury> - <Corridors leading up to Gate Room>

Carson said a polite hello to Sgt. Ronson and echoed Jennifer's sentiments about getting a few extra clips. Soon, he heard footsteps and saw that it was his friend, Ronon. He took a step to greet him and shook his hand as he arrived. Then, he heard Todd's insult to Ronon. Carson was still closet to Ronon and was prepared to try to hold him back if necessary, maybe... As Carson saw Ronon relax, he sighed with both relief and a slight tinge of regret. A few seconds later, his friends Rodney and Radek walked in and he exchanged hellos with them.

He took his gun and ammo and headed out of the room with the rest of the group with Ronon following.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                    <<Atlantis Base -- Gate control area, Gateroom>>

{Chuck, gate controller/technician}

Chuck clicked the comms, which he had been monitoring the moment he saw Woolsey in the gate room below. [COLOR="royalblue"]"Right away, Colonel."[/COLOR] The doors opened as quickly as Chuck's words were spoken.

{Ronon} {Teyla} {Woolsey}

Ronon wasn't really comfortable knowing that Todd was walking around Atlantis right now. Even if he was accompanied by their medical personnel. He was sure they were no match for Todd.

Without a word, but with a pointed look at Teyla, he turned and left, headed for the Armoury.

"Where's he going?" Woolsey asked Teyla, knowing better than to call after the big man.

"I believe he is going to check in on the medics and Todd." Teyla replied. "He probably does not feel it is safe for them to be with the Wraith."

"Ah, I see. There are SF's too though."

"Ronon knows that, Mr Woolsey. He just wants to do something."

<<Armoury>>

Meanwhile, Ronon had found his way down there, and stood at the door, watching the proceedings quietly, his eyes fixated on Todd.

Spoiler:
                    OOC: hehe, hope it's ok, figured he would do something like that and well it might just stir things up a little!
                    < Atlantis Base - Jumperbay >

{Lt. Colonel John Sheppard}

John wasted not a minute getting the Jumper aiborne was the bay roof was open, as soon as he cleared the spire he had a thought. "I wonder if this is the Hot Rod version Mckay and Zelenka were working on?" With his mind he controlled his thoughts. "Faster, higher." And without hestiation the little jumper rocketed up into the stratoshphere. "Ok, that was cool. But no one is naming it." He said aloud.

Turning end over end, John was really enjoying himself, and wondered how far he could go before they realised he was on the lamb. He thought of several places. "Hmm Larrin, maybe?" Surely though Woolsey would be curious as to what he was up to. "Atlantis, clear the gate room area, I'm on my way." He said at last.
                    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Control room/ Gate area>

The door finally slid open with the last chorus in her ears. Amazingly the moment that occurred the melody stopped. Anne was in the back so she had to wait for the others to pile out first. She nudged Mckay in the back to get him going. "Come on Doctor, a lady is waiting." She said cheerily.

Comment

Atlantis> <Control Room/ Gate Area>

Mckay

Mckay felt the slight nudge from Ann and moved forward, he was trying his damndest not to go near Todd, Zelenka had wriggled his way to the far side and was emmerging from the transporter ahead of Mckay, Mckay thought 'how on earth did he get over there' the little Czech was wiley when he wanted to be. All in all everyone was trying their best to avoid Todd, who towered over most of them with a foreboding no human could ever achieve.
                        sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Control room/ Gate area>

{Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

Searching the small crowd, Jennifer saw McKay sloping ahead, and sighed as she set off after him. She grabbed his arm, and was a little shocked when he seemed to start. "What's the matter...?" Following his gaze to the still very irritated Wraith, she said, "Ohhh..." Frowning a little, she tilted her head at him. "He's not hungry at the moment, so I think we're safe."
                          sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> <Control Room/Gate Area>

Mckay-Keller

Mckay sighed "yes, but for how long, do you know how many bullets it would take to bring him down, because i for one wouldnt want to find out, and Conan over there is just going to aggravate him" and he jabbed a finger at Ronon.
                            sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> <Control Room/Gate Area>

{Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {McKay}

"Oh, Rodney, do stop worrying, you'll give yourself hives," Jennifer said, and gave the scientist a quick hug. "You know Ronon is just looking out for us, and Todd... well, Todd is just being -" Keller shrugged helplessly - "Todd."

Spoiler:
                              *stabs eyes out for writing McKeller* Bleh...
                              sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> Control Room/Gate Area

Mckay-Keller

Mckay looked at Jennifer and said "yes...well...we'll see, won't we" and he watched as Ronon and the others filed past him.

Spoiler:
                                I'll help ya
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X