This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis>-<Brig> - <Passageway>

{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor} - {Todd} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

Anne thanked Carson for the assistance and adjusted the earpiece. "Thank you Carson." She nodded to the SF's as they left the brig and headed for the nearest transporter, she turned in her step. "I suppose John meant side arms for us, we'll have to go to the armory first and my kit is in my room. Jen, Carson, lead the way. My room is on level eighteen I'm not sure of where the armory is though."
    Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

<Atlantis Base> <Gate Room>

{Lt. Colonel John Sheppard}

"Teyla your coms is on, I heard that, tell Woolsey I'll see him when I bring the Jumper up to the gateroom."
      Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 24 August 2010, 12:35 PM.
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis> <Fourth Floor Lab, East Pier>

[Zelenka] [Mckay NPC]

Zelenka tapped on the door of the booth, he heard an impatiant
        "What" from Mckay

"Colonel Sheppard wants us in the gateroom right away" he awaited a reply, he heard the clicking of a lock and the door opened,

Mckay stepped out, and with his usually grouchiness said "what for now?"

Zelenka breathed in "He wants to go back to Baku to check a few things out so we have to get ready now, their waiting for us".

Mckay started to move around the room putting stuff into a bag, Zelenka was also collecting several items from the table tops, Mckay looked at him as he did so"Why would we want to go back there? theres nothing to see, its a waste of time, my time, better spent doing my important things, not going off on a wild goose chase, he could have just taken you, your doing nothing"

Zelenka shook his head "I have important things too you know, and i dont like going off world"

Mckay dismissed him with a wave of his hand "Yes yes yes we know that, your worse than Carson"

Zelenka hoisted his bag onto his shoulder along with his laptop bag and looked over at Mckay "are you ready yet?" a hint of impatience in his voice,

Mckay hoisted his equipment onto his shoulders and took a final look around the lab "Yes, i think thats it". They both headed towards the transporter down the corridor.

(OCC hope thats ok guys)
        Last edited by pookey; 24 August 2010, 06:23 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

<< Atlantis Base - Gateroom >>

{Teyla}--{Ronon}--{Woolsey}

"John, he has left already. You will have to go there yourself." Teyla replied.

"Want me to fetch him?" Ronon inquired, moving to go after the man. He sensed movement behind them and turned around.

"That will not be necessary, Ronon." Woolsey said, standing a few meters from them.

Ronon grinned at Teyla, and retook his position at the wall.

Comment

{Todd} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor}

"Whine?" Todd questioned, and clenched his teeth, brow furrowing as his eyes narrowed. "If Sheppard will not allow me to be armed, then I presume he will ensure my safety, or am I to be... what is the term... cannon fodder?"

Jennifer and the other two humans managed to look a little uncomfortable, as they entered the transporter that would take them to the armoury. They piled out at their destination still looking sheepish, and the Wraith a little more irritated than before.

"Look, Todd," Keller said, and made an attempt to justify the situation with the peeved Commander, "you can't blame us for being cautious. Would you give us weapons?"

The Wraith breathed in heavily, and said, tones cold, "You know that I would and have, Jenni-fer Keller, as does Sheppard." He looked ahead, the sharp angles of his face in profile, the expression insulted. "It is yet another indication of the vast chasm that lies between us."
            sigpic

Comment

< Atlantis Base - Jumperbay >

John came around the corner at the double, two technicians were busy working on one of the several jumpers there. "Just point me to the best one corporal" He said as he looked around the bay.

"That one Colonel, number 4, it's the best we have sir."

"It'd better be." he clicked his coms. "Teyla, Ronon I'm on my way, tell Chuck to open the roof doors for me."
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Elevator-Armoury>

{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor} - {Todd} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

As small as she was Anne did not feel intimidated by the presence of a six foot plus Wraith, she'd probably dealt with worse patients in her life. he had an intriguing manner about him that fascinated her in a cultural sense and checked her memory files to hopefully take it up with him one day. The transporter stopped and the door opened leading directly to the armoury, she turned to Jennifer. "Lead the way Jen." A thought struck her, a little cunning. "I've used automatic weapons, I think I'll need something a little extra as well as my side arm." She gave Todd a small nod of her head.
                Last edited by marilynrose; 24 August 2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

{Todd} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller} -{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

The big Wraith's face cleared a fraction, and he tilted his head in acknowledgment, falling into step beside the three humans. "One can never be enough, Anne MacGregor."

"Never mind him, Anne," Jennifer said, her voice sharp with annoyance, as she lead the way to the armoury; she missed the look the two exchanged. "He's just cranky, which seems to be a natural state of mind." Todd's rigid expression didn't stop her. "Either that or sarcasm, take your pick."

Stony faced, Todd said nothing, for at this particular juncture it would serve no purpose at all. He found himself almost gleeful at the thought of some form of verbal sparring match with Sheppard, or McKay, as his temper was decidedly shorter. 'Whine' or 'cranky' - if he discerned the meaning correctly - were not words he normally associated with himself.
                  sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Armoury>

Leaning in close to Jennifer and Carson, Anne told them. "He's no worse than my husband, and I think the both of you would find him a lot harder to deal with." She lowered her voice. "Besides I enjoy a challenge, it's like breaking a stubborn horse." Her face was a mask of calm as she said that one word a little louder.

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Armoury>

{Todd} -{Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

"Perhaps," Todd growled, through gritted teeth, "it is just as well I am to remain unarmed."
                      sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Armoury>

They reached the armoury and the duty Sergeant checked and scanned their ID's even though he knew them all by face, except for Anne, when he double checked her tag and looked closely at her collar bars he stood sharply. He had heard there was a senior MO on Atlantis, and a naval captain at that. "Sergeant Ronson ma'am, how can I assist you?"

"Oh at ease Sergeant. We've been requested by Colonel Sheppard to draw arms to accompany his team off-world. Standard Beratta nine mills for each of us and I'll also have one of the G36M's if you would please." Anne had played with the things a bit, but she had to let the man know she wasn't a novice, she only hoped she got it right.

Ronson looked at the small woman, the G36 had only a little kickback, so maybe she could handle it. "Er, ok Captain, I'll go and get them for you, an extra clip for each and three for the G36 ma'am?"

Anne was getting in deep, she turned to Jennifer for re-assurance. "Jen?"

((OOC thanks Ray my sweetheart for the weapons info))
                        Last edited by marilynrose; 25 August 2010, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                          < Atlantis Base - Jumperbay >

John came around the corner at the double, two technicians were busy working on one of the several jumpers there. "Just point me to the best one corporal" He said as he looked around the bay.

"That one Colonel, number 4, it's the best we have sir."

"It'd better be." he clicked his coms. "Teyla, Ronon I'm on my way, tell Chuck to open the roof doors for me."

<<Atlantis Base -- Gate control area, Gateroom>>

{Chuck, gate controller/technician}

Chuck clicked the comms, which he had been monitoring the moment he saw Woolsey in the gate room below. "Right away, Colonel." The doors opened as quickly as Chuck's words were spoken.

{Ronon} {Teyla} {Woolsey}

Ronon wasn't really comfortable knowing that Todd was walking around Atlantis right now. Even if he was accompanied by their medical personnel. He was sure they were no match for Todd.

Without a word, but with a pointed look at Teyla, he turned and left, headed for the Armoury.

"Where's he going?" Woolsey asked Teyla, knowing better than to call after the big man.

"I believe he is going to check in on the medics and Todd." Teyla replied. "He probably does not feel it is safe for them to be with the Wraith."

"Ah, I see. There are SF's too though."

"Ronon knows that, Mr Woolsey. He just wants to do something."

<<Armoury>>

Meanwhile, Ronon had found his way down there, and stood at the door, watching the proceedings quietly, his eyes fixated on Todd.

Spoiler:
                          OOC: hehe, hope it's ok, figured he would do something like that and well it might just stir things up a little!

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Armoury>

{Dr. Jennifer Keller} - {Todd} - {Captain/Doctor Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

Jennifer pulled a face - guns were not her favorite thing because she was really, deeply crap with them - and gave a quick shrug, looking up into the Sergeant's impassive face. There was a flicker of suspicion in his eyes, but she said quickly, "Maybe a few more clips would be a good idea, don't you agree Sergeant Ronson?"

Neatly turning the decision back to the marine sideswiped the man's hunch, and he gave a grave nod. "Yes, Doctor. I'll get them for you." He disappeared into the armoury.

As they waited the sound of boots coming towards them made Todd turn to look to see who it was that joined them. A small smile played across his face, as he greeted the newcomer. "Ah, the Satedan. How delightful." He scanned the corridor behind the big man, before adding, dripping malicious enjoyment, "But I see you have not brought your master with you today, and you are off the leash."
                            sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> <Armoury>

Zelenka Mckay

Zelenka and Mckay arrived at the armoury just as Todd had spoken,Mckay looked nervously from Todd to Ronon then put on a brave front, he caught sight of Jennifer out the corner of his eye and raised his hand slightly "Hi" he said with a slight smile. Zelenka just put himself behind one of the SF's he wanted no part of it, he gulped and pushed his glasses further up his nose.

Sgt Ronson saw them and called over to them he was trying to change the conversation.
                              "I have your weapons Drs" and he turned, to pick up two hand guns, Mckay and Zelenka inched around Todd and glanced at Ronon, the last thing they wanted was to be caught between these two, they wanted to live long enough to get to the gateroom, the Sgt handed over the weapons and leg holsters and they both moved over behind Ronon.

Mckay spoke to Ronon
                              "So, are we all ready, dont want to keep Sheppard waitng now, do we" he clapped his hands together
                              "Shall we?" and he gestured with his hand towards the transporter.
                              sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis Base, Armoury>

{Ronon}

"Which is more than I can say for you," Ronon retorted to the Wraith, an eyebrow risen (only slightly) in humour. He had not missed the sarcasm.
                                Ronon then relaxed only slightly as the two scientists came babbling in. He stood quietly at the back until McKay got impatient and the whole party was lead away.

Ronon hovered around Todd, making sure he was between him and the others at all times. Which was not an easy task, but somehow, he managed.

Comment

Working...
                                X